People hate me

D

Deleted member 14918

Silver
People have been hating me since ancient times, especially people above me in hirarchy - teachers, bosses, trainers...
Many people start hating me more or form hate after they spend time with me, only people similar to me accept me. (rare)

I can't pull off the workcel cuck role 24/7 for years. If i play the cuck to get some benefits and then my personality changes the hate begins. (just doing what benefits me the best)
I'm also not born in my country and dont really look german. Strangers naturally hate often, so not the most sympathetic looking person.
I'm literally the only foreigner that got accepted in the department.

Its a war everyday, gonna upgrade my tactics soon.

Work = Hell
Only person that can solve his problems is myself.

But the most hate i get is on non blackpilled forums and chatrooms :lul:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14543
tsertser be like:
why do i have stomach problems tho
btw i eat broken glass
@Tony @lutte @TsarTsar444

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, aBetterMii and Tony
People have been hating me since ancient times, especially people above me in hirarchy - teachers, bosses, trainers...
Many people start hating me more or form hate after they spend time with me, only people similar to me accept me. (rare)

I can't pull off the workcel cuck role 24/7 for years. If i play the cuck to get some benefits and then my personality changes the hate begins. (just doing what benefits me the best)
I'm also not born in my country and dont really look german. Strangers naturally hate often, so not the most sympathetic looking person.
I'm literally the only foreigner that got accepted in the department.

Its a war everyday, gonna upgrade my tactics soon.

Work = Hell
Only person that can solve his problems is myself.

But the most hate i get is on non blackpilled forums and chatrooms :lul:
damn. why do u think everyone starts to hate you? maybe you do something annoying like only talk about urself or try flex shit(common for low self esteem people on .org)

tsertser be like:
why do i have stomach problems tho
btw i eat broken glass
@Tony @lutte @TsarTsar444
fuken mirin autism clourdbro

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 13787
damn. why do u think everyone starts to hate you? maybe you do something annoying like only talk about urself or try flex shit(common for low self esteem people on .org)
idk actually, people describe me as lazy, rebellous, using pity, using words to improve my standing, rarely caring about other people, and showing myself from my best site and after i get something my competence decline and generally being hard to understand and put in a category... Typical normie actually, except autism which makes traits harder to hide (or just too lazy):lul: It's not my fault, i just adapted these traits cause i have to live somehow with the way i am

most people have these traits actually, but i get the hate cause of my clumsiness and lack of anxiety/forethinking

Last edited:
idk actually, people describe me as lazy, rebellous, using words to improve my standing, rarely caring about other people, and showing myself from my best site and after i get something my competence decline and generally being hard to understand and put in a category... Typical normie actually, except autism which makes traits harder to hide (or just too lazy):lul: It's not my fault, i just adapted these traits cause i have to live somehow with the way i am
yeah u should probably try to care more about others.

lazy is a bad trait especially at a job. u should watch this if u get 5 mins spare
It's not my fault, i just adapted these traits cause i have to live somehow with the way i am
but understandable tbh

yeah u should probably try to care more about others.

lazy is a bad trait especially at a job. u should watch this if u get 5 mins spare

but understandable tbh

yeah, low conscientousness, a trait i have been criticized the most often, can hide it by being more anxious (drugs) or by getting a direct gain/things i desire most, tried to improve, but my brain literally shuts down if i have nothing to gain from a situation

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14543
but my brain literally shuts down if i have nothing to gain from a situation
damn that would make me hate u tbh:lul:

but kinda alpha thing to do and would improve life tbh