People here don’t deserve to ascend

user47283

user47283

Gold
Any useful surgery post will be met with
“From incel to incel”
“Looks fake”
“Surgery is cope”

they think that if the end result doesn’t look like Barrett it was a waste. Not realizing the person went from deformed to normal and is beyond happy. (The satisfaction rate for bimax statistically is over 95%)

most of you are too immature as well as stupid to apply let alone understand any practical advice on this forum. Just change the name to shitpostmax.org already or narcyteenagers.org

some of you are cool and realistic and the reason I come back to this shithole, where I have to sift through pages of oral feces to find your gem posts

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, VLONE, Kmscurry and 21 others
cope bro, no one idolises barrett

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 14160 and JosephGarrot123
“From incel to incel”
“Looks fake”
“Surgery is cope”

they think that if the end result doesn’t look like Barrett it was a waste. Not realizing the person went from deformed to normal and is beyond happy. (The satisfaction rate for bimax statistically is over 95%)

most of you are too immature as well as stupid to apply let alone understand any practical advice on this forum. Just change the name to shitpostmax.org already or narcyteenagers.org

some of you are cool and realistic and the reason I come back to this shithole, where I have to sift through pages of oral feces to find your gem posts
DNR

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫, Deleted member 14478, LastHopeForNorman and 1 other person
Preach, but you will probably get ignored for this

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 14478 and 3 others
normal is incel tho, below chadlite you won't slay

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, Preoximerianas, Chinlet Ascension and 1 other person
normal is incel tho, below chadlite you won't slay
So you assume everyone’s aim here is to slay. Typical narcissist unable to see people have differing goals

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 14262 and Deleted member 14392
You're right that ANY improvement is good, and that going from deformed to normal looking (most bimax results) is a net positive transaction, but that's simply not enough for what most people here want to do which is fuck a lot of random women. If your goal is to just be an average/slightly above and live a normal life, then I can see why you find this forum insufferable

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 14478, Deleted member 14978 and 2 others
So you assume everyone’s aim here is to slay. Typical narcissist unable to see people have differing goals
Slaying is only one part of the equation, getting positive validation and respect from people, is also something where above average looks help big time.

If you're normie-looking and not tall, you will be replaceable and below the woman in the relationship, you are forced to be a beta no matter how alpha you try to act.

But sure going from incel to normie is a huge step for your mental health, whoever manages to do that has my respect.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, HQNPmaxxing, LastHopeForNorman and 2 others
Slaying is only one part of the equation, getting positive validation and respect from people, is also something where above average looks help big time.

If you're normie-looking and not tall, you will be replaceable and below the woman in the relationship, you are forced to be a beta no matter how alpha you try to act.

But sure going from incel to normie is a huge step for your mental health, whoever manages to do that has my respect.
I can’t stop procrastinating I’m going to fail all my courses :feelsahh:

I dont even want validation, I just don't want to look deformed. Skull reshaping would improve my mental health. I am clinically diagnosed with a skull deformity. I don't go outside because of this 😢 Going to go into debt just to fix my skull

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: user47283, Agendum and Deleted member 11770

Agreed. I also notice when the other users see a before/after of anyone who got a procedure other than bimax, no matter how clear the improvement was, the bitter people here will deny it. It's a massive cope.

I would say to anyone who obsesses over bimax, but has been visiting these forums for over 3-4 years without undergoing a bimax, it's time to rethink your life.

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn, Acromegaly_Chad, BimaxGenioFiller and 1 other person
It's pretty frustrating browsing threads about subjects you find interesting only to find out half of the replies are by 16 year old kids posting the same "dnr" memes for the 47th time thinking they're hilarious.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaia262, Chinlet Ascension, BimaxGenioFiller and 2 others
“From incel to incel”
“Looks fake”
“Surgery is cope”

well problem is people here have high expectations and dont know shit about surgery

one surgery doesn't take the average person from ugly to good looking

its a combination of surgeries and softmaxxes that ascend you rather than being some holy grail

these people are just lazy

• +1
Reactions: BimaxGenioFiller, HQNPmaxxing, Titbot and 3 others
cope bro, no one idolises barrett
You missed OP's point completely.
You're right that ANY improvement is good, and that going from deformed to normal looking (most bimax results) is a net positive transaction, but that's simply not enough for what most people here want to do which is fuck a lot of random women. If your goal is to just be an average/slightly above and live a normal life, then I can see why you find this forum insufferable
That's not the way your meant to see it. You cant get a surgery and expect to transform into Chad, it takes effort, and most will fail.

• +1
Reactions: BimaxGenioFiller

People here don’t deserve to see results of who ascends​

fixed that for you

• +1
Reactions: BimaxGenioFiller, user47283 and Titbot

muh beta
muh alpha
muh sigma
literally astrology for incels :feelskek:

“From incel to incel”
“Looks fake”
“Surgery is cope”

I completely agree. The depressing part is 80% of people here are sub 5 autists who live with their parents.

they do not have money/motivation to pursue any REAL looksmax so they try to shit on anyones hopes to ascend.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and user47283
“From incel to incel”
“Looks fake”
“Surgery is cope”

Sometimes people are just trolling, but yeah the people here are mostly horrible human beings. They could give you an incel rating just for having a stain mark on your teeth.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Kmscurry and user47283