people here dont understand what an "ugly" girl is

D

Deleted member 57464

Social Planner
.org users compare the average girl to filler/angle/photomaxxed instagram models that are probably 4/10 in reality. no girl is ever rated above an MTB as a result, meanwhile these "MTBs" are top tier in their cities. and JFL if you think they give a shit about instagram models. you think an MTB cant get a 1m followers if she just showed her ass a bit more?

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro, Gengar, i hear voices and 2 others
Some truth to that tbh

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro and Deleted member 57464
I met a 6/10 foid that was legit 2/10 in person

I have no idea what magical snapchat filters she was using, looked nothing like her pics in person
I hatefucked her then blocked

Also btw that same foid said she made out with several people and lost her v card at 16 or something.so even the ugliest foid has more experience than average guy

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Klasik616, Spergi, Deleted member 57464 and 1 other person
.org users compare the average girl to filler/angle/photomaxxed instagram models that are probably 4/10 in reality. no girl is ever rated above an MTB as a result, meanwhile these "MTBs" are top tier in their cities. and JFL if you think they give a shit about instagram models. you think an MTB cant get a 1m followers if she just showed her ass a bit more?
Cope. You just go out with ugly MTBs at best, that ignore you.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 57464
never rate a girl till you see her face to face, the amount of bullshit they use to fraud is crazy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 57464, One Rep Max and Nick.Harte
I met a 6/10 foid that was legit 2/10 in person

I have no idea what magical snapchat filters she was using, looked nothing like her pics in person
I hatefucked her then blocked
yeah same here. 7psl in pic, 3 psl in person lol. i mogged her and she wouldnt even touch me

• JFL
Reactions: Klasik616, Spergi, Primalsplit and 1 other person
Everyone can take your face and run it through faceapp female filter :p :p

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 57464

Users who are viewing this thread

Back