People here have been brainwashed by the white media into thinking the ideal female body is the skinny one with tiny tits and ass

Tha happened because most of facially good looking white women have small tits and ass, so hollywood and shit like that brainwashed u into thinking thats the ideal, which is fucking bullshit, biologically speaking the ideal female has giant tits and ass because that indicates shes higher e thus more fertile

This is the ideal female body

Not this

I was talking about this but muh smaller better muh muh muh

This is the ideal female body

Great thread. I used to cope too when I joined this forum about how women with big breasts and butts are disgusting... and how tall, skinny, flat chested women are ideal. It's all a cope form the modelling industry. Tall women are a monstrosity. Being flat chest and having a small butt as a female, automatically disqualifies you from being of high value for breeding material. I'd rather smash a landwhale than an anorexic foid.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
I'm absolutely not brainwashed I would fuck anyone without handicap (i.e obese, black or literally retarded)

• +1
Reactions: alex569
  • +1
Reactions: alex569
You're overcomplicating this way too much. The ideal female has an hourglass shape (wide hips). Tits don't have to be huge, just normal. A flat chest is indeed unattractive. As long as the hips are wide because wide hips usually equal a nice big ass :love:

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and alex569
You're overcomplicating this way too much. The ideal female has an hourglass shape (wide hips). Tits don't have to be huge, just normal. A flat chest is indeed unattractive. As long as the hips are wide because wide hips usually equal a nice big ass :love:
"Wide hips. tits don't have to be huge"
=
/

"The ideal female has an hourglass shape"
=

to have an hourglass body she also needs big titts, or she will just look like a dude with a booty

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, RoundHouse and Rich/Jewish_Gooner$
"Wide hips. tits don't have to be huge"
View attachment 776252 = View attachment 776254 / View attachment 776259

"The ideal female has an hourglass shape"
View attachment 776256 = View attachment 776258

to have an hourglass body she also needs big titts, or she will just look like a dude with a bootyView attachment 776262
utter cope
i meant this retard
MV5BYWZiZDUwMjMtYTU4OC00NTI5LWJjZTgtNDEyNTBlZjE0MzA2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjk1NTA0ODY

Anyway, just lol at this post. Everyone here speculating the ideal female body meanwhile they'll never even be inside the ugliest females. Khhv permavirgins don't have shit to say regarding females including myself

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel and alex569
utter cope
i meant this retard
View attachment 776277

Anyway, just lol at this post. Everyone here speculating the ideal female body meanwhile they'll never even be inside the ugliest females. Khhv permavirgins don't have shit to say regarding females including myself
you aren't on .co, buddy. stick with the virgin-shit to yourself

i wouldn't touch a flat-chest bitch with a stick, you could just turn gay at that point if you did tbh

• +1
Reactions: Highrise and Deleted member 5818
you aren't on .co, buddy. stick with the virgin-shit to yourself
if you are on looksmax you are most likely an incel. Stop lying to yourself jfl

if you are on looksmax you are most likely an incel. Stop lying to yourself jfl
i'm not on incelsco, there's a difference between wanting to looksmaxx to get even better looking girls/be more desirable over all and some recessed subhumans thinking vitamins and mewing will ascend them

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
i'm not on incelsco, there's a difference between wanting to looksmaxx to get even better looking girls/be more desirable over all and some recessed subhumans thinking vitamins and mewing will ascend them
Yeah, whatever. Who cares why are you focusing on my last point that was just my personal input. We are discussing ideal female body aren't we?

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand
utter cope
i meant this retard
View attachment 776277

Stop being such a cuck ffs

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8846
this is ideal
2rb1kblc85w51

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, MiroslavBulldosex and Darkstrand
The amount of photoshopped and frauded pics, in this thread is huge.
I agree Palvin is very close to ideal.

Waist-to-hip-ratio. Matters alot (sunconciously) to most dudes.
ejn14209-fig-0001-m.jpg

most dudes on average rate ideal waiste to hip ratio at around 0.7
And think 0.6 is to much already.
I think in muh case. I lean towards 0.65 as ideal.

Examples like this. look like, due to angle frauding or photoshops, unnatrual and not good.
1604244332070-png.776258

Take the reality pills boyos. Not the frauded instagram picture pills
86112067.jpg
6a0a83ea6294b1dfc45c63bb0415dd22.jpg
11-5.jpg
Fitness-is-a-digital-lie-I-1.jpg
77b3ab5abe80dff0dc9528cd47.jpg

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 6273 and Deleted member 6723
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
T vhj
Bl ctvgh
Ang

This is Ideal.
some guys like skinny women though.

• Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 6273

ejn14209-fig-0001-m.jpg

Examples like this. look like, due to angle frauding or photoshops, unnatrual and not good.
1604244332070-png.776258

86112067.jpg
11-5.jpg
Palvin body is far from ideal

LOL at the word far.

I legit like her body though. Very ideal waist to hip ratio. And a beautifull face with God tier eye erea on top of it.

main-qimg-ef4abc42404ab38593f3bb9fee5e5107
Victoria%27s+Secret+Swim+Resort+2019-2020+by+Guy+Aroch+%283%29.jpg
main-qimg-129ff7731b04a06b76ebce69be817330
Barbara-palvin-Sexy-Lingerie-12.jpg

• Love it
Reactions: Need2Ascend
LOL at the word far.

I legit like her body though. Very ideal waist to hip ratio. And a beautifull face with God tier eye erea on top of it.

main-qimg-ef4abc42404ab38593f3bb9fee5e5107
Victoria%27s+Secret+Swim+Resort+2019-2020+by+Guy+Aroch+%283%29.jpg
main-qimg-129ff7731b04a06b76ebce69be817330
Barbara-palvin-Sexy-Lingerie-12.jpg
Her tits and ass are way too small to be close to ideal

It is because you're Black. We're all wired differently. We have the same baseline of what we deem attractive, but obviously we're used to 100,000 years of living with entirely different women so evolution has a big impact. Whites have bigger titties, Blacks have bigger asses. Whites have always been more attracted to tits on average until the last 20 years or so, studies have shown a clear shift towards asses, which is obviously due to the shifting away from White culture.

Ive never had an attraction for either for me its always been the face.

Her tits and ass are way too small to be close to ideal
Waiste to hip ratio moggs for me. Over titts and ass volume. Although imo, with Palvin that is at decent levels.

It's a personal taste thing though. Wanting giant asses and titts. I'm not into giant asses for sure.

In general, mayority of men also care most about waiste to hip ratio. I know from studies consistentaly shows.
etc..

No ass, no titties=UGLY.

The reason is that weight has an impact on a women’s face and soft features altering facial shape and hiding her features. Same with body as well in terms when extremely overweight. If weight never had any impact on girls face I’m pretty sure guys wouldn’t really care as long as she’s not extremely over weight. It’s much like how chicks are turned off by guys with facial bloat.

The reason is that weight has an impact on a women’s face and soft features altering facial shape and hiding her features. Same with body as well in terms when extremely overweight. If weight never had any impact on girls face I’m pretty sure guys wouldn’t really care as long as she’s not extremely over weight. It’s much like how chicks are turned off by guys with facial bloat.
Women arent supposed to have sharp features tho, like hollow cheeks and shit like that

Nevermind

IMG 20200814 225211

Here's ideal once again for all the copers

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Rich/Jewish_Gooner$ and Saoirsecel
ALL COPES DESTROYED

HERE IS THE IDEAL BODY FOR A FOID

LARA CROFT ATHLETIC/CURVY TIER

• Love it
Reactions: mulattomaxxer

ejn14209-fig-0001-m.jpg

1604244332070-png.776258

86112067.jpg
11-5.jpg
I agree bro 0.65 looks ideal tbh but would like it better if the transition from hips to waist was rounder and not blocky tbh

So I'll guess these kind of body shapes, is what appeal to you.

For me, it's to much fatness. I just can't stand that amount of fatness.
Give a Palvin type of shaped woman, any day over these so called "ideally shaped women" as in below video. It doesn't look attractive to me.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Saoirsecel and Deleted member 7076
So I'll guess these kind of body shapes, is what appeal to you.

For me, it's to much fatness. I just can't stand that amount of fatness.
Give a Palvin type of shaped woman, any day over these so called "ideally shaped women" as in below video. It doesn't look attractive to me.

same they just look fat to me

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7076
same they just look fat to me
Yeah. What is see, fat women with not so good looking faces who think they are the shit. And curves due to fat, celulite, but not perse or at all curves due to bones structure.

The lyrics of the song are legit though. Murder it, when doing it.

Yeah. What is see, fat women with not so good looking faces who think they are the shit. And curves due to fat, celulite, but not perse or at all curves due to bones structure.

The lyrics of the song are legit though. Murder it, when doing it.
hate that song disgusting shit
i agree though you can instantly tell when a girl is just fat, atleast for me

hate that song disgusting shit
Why?
I think the the singing sucks. And it's hillarious that some fat bitches have attitude like they are some very attractive GigaStacy.

The lyrics is pretty okay, imo. Basically about, how you should hit your woman and have full on rape scenario in the bedroom, as you dominate her during sex. Which is correct, that that is the best type of sex. To dominate, in a primal way.

TITS UNDERRATED AF BY SOECIIETY.... LE SOCIETY DID TITS WRONG I LVOE BIG TITS ITS THE BEST THING IN WOLRD BIG MILKY MOMY HONK HONK SO BAZED POST REPPED !

it's all about the waist to hip ratio but don't be obese ofc