People here have been brainwashed by the white media into thinking the ideal female body is the skinny one with tiny tits and ass

retarded thread Palvins body is literally ideal just lol

DF948AC7 E306 4DCC A619 D28DA01AC3B2

0E70DC54 1820 4118 B985 27536959BCFC

DEC8D053 14D8 4F24 918D 5621BE0E9FBB

• Love it
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AscendingHero, MassacredMyBoy, mulattomaxxer and 4 others
I said it once I’ll say it again
Big dick = you like big titties and big booties
Small dick = you like flat titties and flat booties

Big titties and big booties mog to oblivion
Obviously landwhales don’t count I shouldn’t even have to say that tbh

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 9344, alex569 and 3 others
Hows that ideal u fucking retard looks like a skinny boy
No it doesn’t u retard, @Proex’s post looks like a skinny boy

palvin is much more developed

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Ocelot, Deleted member 6723 and sandcelmuttcel
If you wouldn’t fuck all of them, you are low T. End of discussion.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Ocelot, Stevensmithgerard and 2 others
If you wouldn’t fuck all of them, you are low T. End of discussion.

• JFL
Reactions: Gargantuan and Hades
stfu nigger next you gonna tell me you like "thick" girls with with cellulite on their booty
ideal is tall and athletic with normal sized ass and tits that look human unlike these freaks you posted.

stfu nigger next you gonna tell me you like "thick" girls with with cellulite on their booty
ideal is tall and athletic with normal sized ass and tits that look human unlike these freaks you posted.
Tall women are ideal? haahahaahahah tall women with small tits and ass, dude u like guys thats what u like

• Ugh..
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
Tall women are ideal? haahahaahahah tall women with small tits and ass, dude u like guys thats what u like
and you like subhuman midgets with cellulite on their booty with diabetes
this is ideal. healthy and strong that signals high chance of survival in general and for childbirth.
Silhouette trained girl body grey 75088754

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Lolcel, Darkstrand, Deleted member 7098 and 2 others
and you like subhuman midgets with cellulite on their booty with diabetes
this is ideal. healthy and strong that signals high chance of survival in general and for childbirth.
View attachment 774025
U cant be serious dude, tall, tiny hips, wide shoulders and big biceps is the ideal female body? wtf lol

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, Deleted member 9837, Deleted member 6273 and 2 others
White media?

Tha happened because most of facially good looking white women have small tits and ass, so hollywood and shit like that brainwashed u into thinking thats the ideal, which is fucking bullshit, biologically speaking the ideal female has giant tits and ass because that indicates shes higher e thus more fertile

This is the ideal female body

Not this

Imagine a female working for DHL. She is capable of driving while men unable to drive are being brutally emasculated. Just imagine female work in general. utterly disgusting. Ban female driving ban female working.

U cant be serious dude, tall, tiny hips, wide shoulders and big biceps is the ideal female body? wtf lol
how tf were you able to get those measurements she doesn't even stand straight
but yeah better than tiny weak subhumans that wouldn't stand a chance at survival in prehistoric times

Tha happened because most of facially good looking white women have small tits and ass, so hollywood and shit like that brainwashed u into thinking thats the ideal, which is fucking bullshit, biologically speaking the ideal female has giant tits and ass because that indicates shes higher e thus more fertile

Not this

Thread already at 2 pages but if your reading this, don't settle down for lanket foids, those who don't have ass and tits.

Don't drop your fucking standard, let bitches know that they need to work towards something to look better, don't feed the hypergamy.. treat the lanky ones with disgust (like they treat you lol)

But niggas won't listen to me anyways..

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 7098, sandcelmuttcel and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: manossarik, sandcelmuttcel and Chintuck22
how tf were you able to get those measurements she doesn't even stand straight
but yeah better than tiny weak subhumans that wouldn't stand a chance at survival in prehistoric times
Yeah ideal female for survival
DpCyq2qUcAA83zJ.jpg

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Lolcel, Copeful and 4 others
I said it once I’ll say it again
Big dick = you like big titties and big booties
Small dick = you like flat titties and flat booties

Big titties and big booties mog to oblivion
Obviously landwhales don’t count I shouldn’t even have to say that tbh
Can you shut the fuck up you fucking foid. @loksr is a female guys

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Darkstrand, Saoirsecel and RoundHouse
She’s literally skinny she just has super wide hips and big tits
so exactly what op was saying

big booty bitches or death

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
The last 2 have small tits and ass tho.

Not this

Just lol 2

Can you shut the fuck up you fucking foid. @loksr is a female guys
When her verifies me as male I expect you to make a post apologizing to me and telling everyone how badly I dickmog you.

Not this

you are wrong.

DisfiguredPerkyBrontosaurus small

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and Deleted member 7098
Totally agree. Also tag suicidefuel please because most of us with never have this. Also I think it would be very helpful to mention that scientific studies have proven that asses, not titties, for foids are actually their equivalent of our dick for us. Most people are confused about this.

You posted way too many big exaggerations.
Bit tits and ass/ curvy body is ideal but not too big. Should go and fit with the body perfectly.
in other word proportionate

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
"muh ugh react" @africancel keep jacking off to fat black whores
ideal body is this
c33c47ef02ab6838e75fdec4df5e2ba0.jpg
big ass but proportionate not fat looking like a diaper

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MassacredMyBoy and Deleted member 6273
"muh ugh react" @africancel keep jacking off to fat black whores
ideal body is this
c33c47ef02ab6838e75fdec4df5e2ba0.jpg
big ass but proportionate not fat looking like a diaper
@brbbrah every night.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Lolcel, 5'8manlet and Deleted member 9072
jfl at you if you think the girl I posted has a "small ass" the whores you'll jack off to can't even wipe their own shit lmfao

What do you think about this?

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel and JizzFarmer
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
bro I can't rate without seeing body jfl if it is proportionate but imo she is wearing a diaper nigga

She?????????? I uhh...... mods ban this faggot. @her
Tenor 4

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Lolcel, Deleted member 7098 and 2 others
Finally someone with testosterone. Big juicy booty and titties is ideal.
9YjNc6OBN7Mp68j8oeNnZ7n0Jc0IItSCZ9Rv9DcVFco.jpg

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, mulattomaxxer, Lolcel and 5 others
No one has been brainwashed, men just have diverse preferences. Lots of men on here want skinny chicks, lots of men on here want chicks with a fat ass and DD tits. Every man on here would gladly fuck either a skinny chick or a chick who is 10 pounds overweight if they could. Brainwashing works for many things but sexual attraction is so deeply rooted and instinctual that you cannot change peoples sexual preferences except by a very small, usually inconsequential amount

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and Need2Ascend