People here is not your friend, steal the knowledge you need and run away from this shitty place

Deleted member 6512

Deleted member 6512

Mog or be mogged
Nobody here is your friend. There is this fake sense of community but it's just an act. Subhumans want to feel less subhumans so they cope by thinking that other subhumans like them care about them. It can't be further from the truth.
All it takes it's some female's attention and you would start to think you are superior. Look at the Chads here, they don't give any insight, they don't have any empathy, they are fully aware that people here roped because of their insuccess with women but all they do is opening bragging threads that don't help anybody if not their ego. Or they gaslight you with fake looksmaxxing tips to keep you subhuman. Nobody here is your friend.
Take the knowledge you need and go. I'm gonna delete my account later today, I already learned what i needed to learn, there is nothing new under the sun. Adios.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Timelessbrah, Deleted member 6113, Kmscurry and 47 others
It's true tbh as much as I hate to admit it. The goal of one browsing this forum is to gather as much useful knowledge and eventually leaving.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14264, SOS-Sonic, Earn__Greatness and 6 others
True, I'm starting to get the maximum from this site that I'm going to use. Even the PSL moggers of the form like salludon just lie about the shit they did anyway, its all a social media ego boost.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14264, Earn__Greatness, BigBoy and 8 others
Yes. Op, could you be more specific with how you define friend?

• JFL
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope
Yes true tbh there’s been no new looksmaxxing revelations for over 1.5 years I’d say. Even the ones that could have been something end up being cope such as MSE or incisor chewing.
At the end of the day stick to the basics. Basic plastic surgery just like the celebs. Keep it simple.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Inscol, Deleted member 1680 and 6 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 6403 and hairyballscel
People here is not your friend, steal the knowledge you need and run away from this shitty place

ea4.png

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Amexmaxx, BigBoy and 6 others
Nobody here is your friend. There is this fake sense of community but it's just an act. Subhumans want to feel less subhumans so they cope by thinking that other subhumans like them care about them. It can't be further from the truth.
All it takes it's some female's attention and you would start to think you are superior. Look at the Chads here, they don't give any insight, they don't have any empathy, they are fully aware that people here roped because of their insuccess with women but all they do is opening bragging threads that don't help anybody if not their ego. Or they gaslight you with fake looksmaxxing tips to keep you subhuman. Nobody here is your friend.
Take the knowledge you need and go. I'm gonna delete my account later today, I already learned what i needed to learn, there is nothing new under the sun. Adios.
Thats not true, i would never bully anyone here unless ur rly retarded and deserve it

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Kristin and MXY3N
Very true, that Salludon guy in particular and other narcs trying to delude normies with mewing crap in order to cover the surgeries they hid their subhumanity with.

Yet this place is still a goldmine in terms of content.

• +1
Reactions: mogstar, BigBoy, Deleted member 5891 and 4 others
cope everyone is my homie here

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2486, 5'8manlet, Satan and 8 others
Have a good one

Men should support each other more tbh, not like femoids care about subhuman males roping.

• +1
Reactions: magnificentcel and EllenJoy
Nobody here is your friend. There is this fake sense of community but it's just an act.

ok bro :feelsautistic:

goodbye enjoy your life

yea everyone here is gay

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7866
1. youre goddamn right
2. your not doing shit!!! :D :D :D

i really wanna hear ur stance on this one bru1!! @thehealingfields @thehealingfields @thehealingfields @thehealingfields

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9699
I learned alot. When i joined 1.5 years ago. The first half year I learned alot.
Than I went this year, into doing the stuff I learned. But I feel the last half year, I learned nothing much if any anymore.
I try to do only rating section a bit, from now on, as payback. The rest is tbh becomeing and being a time waiste mainly.
Every day, same question about: were to buy retinA, does fina really work, everyone needs bimax surgery basically (even GigaChads), etc..

There was this high iq greycell I saw that entered couple of days ago. with massive high iq and new knowledge.
But he somehow got banned already.
Tbh, unban that dude, even though he did something wrong.
this way, the quality and insight here, will never go to even better levels.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 5891, Schizoidcel and 1 other person
I always try to help ppl

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal
I learned alot. When i joined 1.5 years ago. The first half year I learned alot.
Than I went this year, into doing the stuff I learned. But I feel the last half year, I learned nothing much if any anymore.
I try to do only rating section a bit, from now on, as payback. The rest is tbh becomeing and being a time waiste mainly.
Every day, same question about: were to buy retinA, does fina really work, everyone needs bimax surgery basically (even GigaChads), etc..

There was this high iq greycell I saw that entered couple of days ago. with massive high iq and new knowledge.
But he somehow got banned already.
Tbh, unban that dude, even though he did something wrong.
this way, the quality and insight here, will never go to even better levels.

Everyone needs bimax? Are you being serious or is it just a joke?

I need to have access to baddass session before leaving

Everyone needs bimax? Are you being serious or is it just a joke?
obviously, most don't need bimax. But I see in ratings, almost everyone gets suggested to get that. It's like the go to thong, if someone isn't chad looking. Or I may have misread. But it's imo over used advice, alot here. Just as an example, that the quality here isn't extremely good.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573
Very true. I’m gonna looksmaxx more and socialmaxx more then try to leave this fucking addicting forum. I won’t make friends irl and becoming more nt by rotting here. And many people here just want to compete in who mogs who tbh, not actually help. I get this is a place to be social for many here since many here probably struggle socially, but don’t get too attached. The real world is outside your window

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Highrise
1. youre goddamn right
2. your not doing shit!!! :D :D :D

i really wanna hear ur stance on this one bru1!! @thehealingfields @thehealingfields @thehealingfields @thehealingfields
i think he is just dumb inel :p:p:p

I have most retards on ignore which makes this site pretty enjoyable tbh

And there are many great guys here :)

disagree tbh, this is a combo of a social site and a looksmaxxing site; I mean look at off topic 3x the posts than the looksmaxxing section, and there is hardly any new looksmax info nowadays

being able to talk with like minded individuals away from the swarm of normtard npcs is nice + users here share a lot of culture/inside jokes

At this point I’m just here cause this site is funny and gives me something to do, I haven’t gained useful looksmax info in months, and I’m p sure that’s the same for 98% of users

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6400 and oatmeal
  • Love it
Reactions: sloopnoob
Didn't even know you had it, I just found the gif on google
It's lovely though isnt it?
it indeed is, and i love you for loving it too

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6695
I'm tempted to agree with OP but i think it's a case by case thingy. I think hanging in lookism communities warps some unstable people in an overwhelmingly negative way.

But on the other hand: you don't choose to be blackpilled, the blackpill chooses YOU. If you've been chosen by the gods of lookism, you don't really have anyone else who can relate to you and that you can talk to frankly about life and its PSL related trials and tribulations.

• +1
Reactions: alex569
Fuck u then OP, i helped u in PMs with some pimp knowledge i had to buy and find myself, out of nothing but wanting to help u. Yes it makes me feel good to help others, but why,? Its because i do give a shit about other guys living their best life by finding out the truth. Not everybody is a selfish narcissist on this site, so idk why u are making such a blanket statement.

• +1
Reactions: shaugstir, retard, Deleted member 8172 and 5 others
obviously, most don't need bimax. But I see in ratings, almost everyone gets suggested to get that. It's like the go to thong, if someone isn't chad looking. Or I may have misread. But it's imo over used advice, alot here. Just as an example, that the quality here isn't extremely good.
sadly alot of guys would theoreticaly benefit from a bimax

Very well said

Good luck on your looksmaxxing journey bro

Fuck u then OP, i helped u in PMs with some pimp knowledge i had to buy and find myself, out of nothing but wanting to help u. Yes it makes me feel good to help others, but why,? Its because i do give a shit about other guys living their best life by finding out the truth. Not everybody is a selfish narcissist on this site, so idk why u are making such a blanket statement.
He is not talking about guys like you man obviously

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891 and Deleted member 4797
Cope, me and @TubOfLard get plastered on the weekly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
Cope, me and @TubOfLard get plastered on the weekly
Fuckn yes mate, too bad we can’t get shitfaced this weekend cuz we’re in tier 4 pal.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5891
Indeed, after we finish looksmaxing we should nuke this site and send the world into the second dark ages with this lost knowledge

I'm also planning on dashing once I get the tips I need. Just need to get 100 reputation so I can look at the good threads. Plus staying on this site increases neuroticism which is the worst trait for a man to have. Women will sleep with a pedophile rapist but they won't sleep with a man that has high neuroticism (unless he's gigachad).

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger
thats the truth,

use this site to find out what you need to improve

improve

leave

hey thanks for the pimp and patrice shit it was insightful

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797