people here need to fast

Deleted member 14166

Deleted member 14166

Kraken
i fasted for 8 hours today well the only thing i consumed was black coffee , the best part is that i didnt even feel hungry the whole day , i did have a stomach growl but eating food never occurred to me , and not to mention hollow cheek defenition were showing its insane you guys should try it im starting to only eat lunch and dinner from now on

• +1
Reactions: reputation and TurkishAscender
I fast every day for 8 hours when I sleep

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: reputation, fjor2096, WhiteGoodman and 3 others
i fasted for 8 hours today well the only thing i consumed was black coffee , the best part is that i didnt even feel hungry the whole day , i did have a stomach growl but eating food never occurred to me , and not to mention hollow cheek defenition were showing its insane you guys should try it im starting to only eat lunch and dinner from now on
I would much rather not considering I do 4 hours of exercise almost every day, I would literally pass out.

no they need to slow :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOverCel

Last edited:
8 hour fast is not big deal. do you eat all the time

You fast aa a teen and eat only 1-2 times? Are u retard? I hope you at least eat in big portions

Hunger strikes for very limited time and goes