people here without a social circle, think social circle is a remedy for their problems

D

Deleted member 21735

Kraken
the odds of meet a gl girl, from a social circle, who is single, and is into you are smaller than being born tall, gl with high IQ. surgeries are the only legit, objective way to ascend, forget about everything else and focus on materialism.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 51551, Yung, SecularIslamist and 18 others
Social circle does matter , I see good looking guys with no friends getting no play and I really mean it they are gl af and don't get shit whereas mtn's who have large social circle and are well known in my college seem to fuck a lot

Looks + social circle both are required to be a slayer .

• +1
Reactions: plukee, justinzayn, try2beme and 13 others
I see good looking guys with no friends getting no play and I really mean it they are gl af and don't get shit
actual gl can get laid even from facebook lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Nick.Harte
Social circle does matter , I see good looking guys with no friends getting no play and I really mean it they are gl af and don't get shit whereas mtn's who have large social circle and are well known in my college seem to fuck a lot

I kinda agree with ya. If you have no social circle you can be seen as a fucking damn loser and you can still get laid but it decreases your chances.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51551, justinzayn, BoredPrince and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51551 and Nick.Harte
U look bad if all it seems like you try to do is get laid while not having a social circle that's why, esp at college stage. U will be known as the creep tryhard loser incel. The point of the social circle is to sanitize the fact that all parties involved are just trying to fuck. But feminists, which unironically all sororities are, cannot say that. The chad reads between the lines and manages to fuck within the opportunities presented by social circle

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: litaz, Pikabro, the BULL and 2 others
U look bad if all it seems like you try to do is get laid while not having a social circle that's why, esp at college stage. U will be known as the creep tryhard loser incel. The point of the social circle is to sanitize the fact that all parties involved are just trying to fuck. But feminists which unironically all sororities are cannot say that.
im not in college brah

• So Sad
Reactions: soulless_npc
Nigga I want a social circle so I don’t feel like a friendless loser and end up going insane, not to get girls JFL.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51551, Pikabro and Deleted member 24459
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 24459, vaninskybird, Deleted member 23558 and 1 other person
i was almost never in an enviroment with women
fucking brutal, sausagefest life

i was around women in various capacities i.e. work school so i got learned to respect wimmen n all dat, not that respecting wimmen gets you laid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24459
the odds of meet a gl girl, from a social circle, who is single, and is into you are smaller than being born tall, gl with high IQ. surgeries are the only legit, objective way to ascend, forget about everything else and focus on materialism.
I mean it happens but it’s rare. Looks are king.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21735
  • +1
Reactions: Gus17
looks+tinder is an objective and viable way to get laid
Yea if your chadlite it’s def the best way. I say HTN and below def need ltr for reliable sex tho. For social game I think a lot of people are coping with bluepill shit. Like yea a normie can occasionally get laid from their social circle but they’re still struggling due to hyper hypergamy from the internet and dating apps. Looks will always be king there is no way around hard work.

For social game I think a lot of people are coping with bluepill shit. Like yea a normie can occasionally get laid from their social circle but they’re still struggling due to hyper hypergamy from the internet and dating apps. L
people here have the grass is greener on the other side mentality. instead of focusing on their problems they focus too much on other people's lives. i personally dont give a shit, i met some amazing girls in my life and they rejected me cuz im short and ugly.i couldnt care more about magic social circles and hypthetic scenrios

Exactly. Spot on

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
people here have the grass is greener on the other side mentality. instead of focusing on their problems they focus too much on other people's lives. i personally dont give a shit, i met some amazing girls in my life and they rejected me cuz im short and ugly.i couldnt care more about magic social circles and hypthetic scenrios
Yea this place attracts a lot of autistic people and social outcasts so they believe their life would be fixed if they were just normal. Personally I’ve seen social circle work but it’s so uncommon it’s basically relying on luck. Looks will always be king.

• +1
Reactions: litaz and Deleted member 21735
Yea this place attracts a lot of autistic people and social outcasts so they believe their life would be fixed if they were just normal. Personally I’ve seen social circle work but it’s so uncommon it’s basically relying on luck. Looks will always be king.
a guy the other day was called ugly in his face by girls but he still believes that NT is his problem lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51551, dracosondracos and Gus17
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24459 and Deleted member 21735
Know that feel, last time I was an environment with women I was 15
yeah uni was mostly guys, we had like 1 or 2 girls in class. i got more female interaction these last few momths than i had 5 years in college

Looks are king but you need spectacular looks to overcome NT issues. It’s still easier to looksmax than NT max though

Looks are king but you need spectacular looks to overcome NT issues. It’s still easier to looksmax than NT max though
not rly, most men are autistic as fuck

yeah uni was mostly guys, we had like 1 or 2 girls in class. i got more female interaction these last few momths than i had 5 years in college

I don’t think ever talked to a female in 3 years of university lol. Like not even one word.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24459 and Deleted member 21735
i was never destined to get laid

It’s weird that I got laid a lot on tinder to be honest. Based on my RL you’d fully expect me to be trucel for life.

It’s weird that I got laid a lot on tinder to be honest. Based on my RL you’d fully expect me to be trucel for life.
tinder didnt work for me sadly

The social circle forms around Chad's. They are accepted in social events everywhere they go.

• +1
Reactions: dracosondracos and Deleted member 21735
it is you fucking idiot

I never been in social circles since none invited me into their circles.Girls didn't like me in first steps and i don't want to be their cucks to socialize with them.I mean what is the point of socializing with girls if we can't get them ? Nothing.
Girls talk about LGBT and racism most but they do discrimination to ugly males like me.I would be exist if i would accept to be a puppet of them but i refused.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24459, ManletBlackcel and Deleted member 21735
how about i ask you the same??

youve never even had a legit circle yet youre talking about this shit like you know it
i actually had circles lol

people call me gl on this forum but I am ugly asf.

Actual good-looking people don't need anything to get laid. They just exist and win.

That's the level you need

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51551 and dracosondracos
People here without a brain, think looks is a remedy for all their social problems.

• +1
Reactions: soulless_npc and 5.5psl
u cant rly meet these magic poeple that get you laid lol
no one is going to "get" you laid, especially other men because it's a conflict of interest. that's why the whole concept of winging is stupid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51551 and Deleted member 21735
no one is going to "get" you laid, especially other men because it's a conflict of interest. that's why the whole concept of winging is stupid
Not really. Even male lions,who normally fight on side can bond with other men through camaredarie and share a pride.

I agree, I've always had many friends and have been a part of many social circles. It didn't help me at all, surgery is the only thing that made a difference in my life.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 51551, Deleted member 24459 and Deleted member 21735
You are the most retarded user on ths forum. You just go to an environment where people do something together, like a theatre or book club. No one gets you laid, you just do stuff together. And if a woman liked you in that place for whatever reason, they can come and talk with you. You can do the same with them. Then, sometimes; it develops into something more.

I guess you have grown up with no proper social interaction or something. The very fact that I have to explain this to you, shows how far you are from normalcy.
So I think it probably won't work for you. But you can learn stuff like this.

Not really. Even male lions,who normally fight on side can bond with other men through camaredarie and share a pride.
yes but you may not meet men who want to bond with you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51551
Yes let’s take advice from a guy who can’t slay and is virgin at 27 despite going on multiple dates with girls and ended up playing literal video games with one of them

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5.5psl, Looks234, Primalsplit and 2 others
Yes let’s take advice from a guy who can’t slay and is virgin at 27 despite going on multiple dates with girls and ended up playing literal video games with one of them
yeah because life experience of a 27 yo guy who was rejected strictly due to looks doesnt count for some reason

yeah because life experience of a 27 yo guy who was rejected strictly due to looks doesnt count for some reason
Guys 10x uglier than you are getting laid (and you already know this) jfl at ur autistic ass may god help you

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Primalsplit