people here without a social circle, think social circle is a remedy for their problems

i mean women may check me out when im alone. jfl if oyou think i got more than that
Find an excuse to talk to them. You don't need tinder then. You don't need to try your luck with mentally ill tinder whores.

Even if it won't go anywhere, you'll be interacting with more normal people. This might make you more NT if you can learn from them. Ofc knowing you, you will probably suck at first 50 approaches. But over time you can learn. It's like any skill.

Last edited:
Find an excuse to talk to them.
havent gotten that in a loooong time. besides, getting stares doesnt mean much

You don't need to try your luck with mentally ill tinder whores.
yeah "tinder girls are evil, the other ones are nicer". meanwhile i got messages on read from 2021 from girls i was classmates with lol

and a lot of luck, I'd add. legit post.

getting a social circle or "improving your personality and mindset" seem easy to accomplish since they are theoretically intangible, but it could be argued that these are harder to change than your looks level.
I don't know about luck, you can get a social circle without "luck", if you are getting it as a normie and through conventional means (aka school or sports when you're young), but if you're not?

yeah, def needs tons of luck, and perhaps you it won't even help you - a perfect opportunity could fall into your lap, and you'd just miss it, because you don't have the needed brain chemistry, personality and experience to use it

• +1
Reactions: rl⠀
I don't know about luck, you can get a social circle without "luck", if you are getting it as a normie and through conventional means (aka school or sports when you're young), but if you're not?

yeah, def needs tons of luck, and perhaps you it won't even help you - a perfect opportunity could fall into your lap, and you'd just miss it, because you don't have the needed brain chemistry, personality and experience to use it

when i say luck, i mean there's no 100% efficient step-by-step guide for getting a social circle and stopping being a secluded reject.

still agree overall, tho

• +1
Reactions: Giorgio and Deleted member 21735
i mean there's no 100% efficient step-by-step guide for getting a social circle and stopping being a secluded reject.
easier to improve your looks

• +1
Reactions: Giorgio
easier to improve your looks
it unironically actually is easier, even tho improving looks (aka surgery) is very hard to begin with

you can't just become someone else...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21735
Nigga I want a social circle so I don’t feel like a friendless loser and end up going insane, not to get girls JFL.
Same. I don’t care about dirty foids I just want some friends ffs

and a lot of luck, I'd add. legit post.

getting a social circle or "improving your personality and mindset" seem easy to accomplish since they are theoretically intangible, but it could be argued that these are harder to change than your looks level.
I don’t know where to start