people I hate

mug

mug

⚡️⚡️
1. Women I hate most women because they are always fake and trna play you. And theres pick me girls who will try to get your attention but are always ugly as shit
2. I hate Zoomers, zoomers are the ugliest generation they just smoke weed all day have this half closed look in their eyes and are always out of it. Not to mention always doing some stupid tiktok dance and following the same trends as everyone else like instead of being a sheep try being a bull. And there only way to communicate is to play fortnite (I’m a zoomer bro) but it seems like the only
Damn thing these normies can say is “wanna run fort” like fuck no i dont wanna run fort w your ass. Which is why it feels like making friends who arent like this is so hard but doable.

• +1
Reactions: bndar.337 and Deleted member 32485
you hate yourself cause faggot

• +1
Reactions: mid
1. Women I hate most women because they are always fake and trna play you. And theres pick me girls who will try to get your attention but are always ugly as shit
2. I hate Zoomers, zoomers are the ugliest generation they just smoke weed all day have this half closed look in their eyes and are always out of it. Not to mention always doing some stupid tiktok dance and following the same trends as everyone else like instead of being a sheep try being a bull. And there only way to communicate is to play fortnite (I’m a zoomer bro) but it seems like the only
Damn thing these normies can say is “wanna run fort” like fuck no i dont wanna run fort w your ass. Which is why it feels like making friends who arent like this is so hard but doable.
i hate humans in general

Attachments

• WIN_20230922_00_38_28_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20230922_00_38_28_Pro.jpg
    140.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: mug
No because you on here plus your avi is funny. I mean like many who are stoners, ive met virtually this same zoomer twice whos short stalky and ginger and speaks slowly w negative canthal tilt

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32485