People in the Looks theory PSL community say it's the Jaw that's the problem in keeping me from Chadpreet-lite rather than this eye-area.......

Deleted member 6908

Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues
But I just don't see how the jaw would matter much, even if it is average, if my droopy eyelid didn't hurt my upper-middle tier harmony. Especially with bone-tight leaness.

Isn't the concept of getting a jaw with HUGE bone density/mass in effort to off-set the ptosis in one-eye rather stupid and flawed? Since it's basically you enhancing what's average instead of treating what is ultimately a failo to the overall facial harmony of the face?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9467 and Looks234
Not the answer you want, but lighter skin and maybe blue eyes might improve your SMV a lot. Your right jaw is good, the left is a bit round. Maybe consider getting a jaw implant only on your left jaw?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10177, lordgandy2000, Deleted member 6908 and 1 other person
no, dude. your eyes are fine

eu_finding_nemo_chi_crush_n_ae28274a.jpeg

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 6512, TheEndHasNoEnd and 7 others
Not the answer you want, but lighter skin and maybe blue eyes might improve your SMV a lot. Your right jaw is good, the left is a bit round. Maybe consider getting a jaw implant only on your left jaw?

Right as in, viewers' right? Or my right?

Lighter skin. Ok. And blue contacts. Ok.

Definitely ordering blue contacts. Was supposed to start browsing for them today.

Definitely ordering blue contacts. Was supposed to start browsing for them today.
The side marked with the blue arrow is angular. The one with the red arrow is rounder. I'm not sure how important that is, but it is something that could be worth to check if it can be improved.

Mih

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10177, Deleted member 6908 and Deleted member 1862

Honestly most blue contacts look terrible and even more so on Indian pheno. Try something like hazel green from a good brand.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
before I saw those pics from when you were younger I thought jaw was your main problem, but after seeing them I'm sure that it's just you being fat lmao

weightloss + ptosis correction + nasal tip deprojection is everything you should do

optional is upper eyelid filler

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and Deleted member 6908
Honestly most blue contacts look terrible and even more so on Indian pheno. Try something like hazel green from a good brand.

You got anything you can link me. I trust your taste bruh. Seen you and your posts around. When's that leg lengthening date btw? Or not set-in-stone yet due to Covid unpredictability?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5583
before I saw those pics from when you were younger I thought jaw was your main problem, but after seeing them I'm sure that it's just you being fat lmao

weightloss + ptosis correction + nasal tip deprojection is everything you should do

optional is upper eyelid filler

Appreciate you being so succinct and insightful.

Nasal tip deprojection. Interesting.

Also one thing real-quick. If you watch the video back again. See the first side-profile I show the camera. It's slightly downward grown. The second side-profile shown to the camera is more forward grown. Therefore one side of my maxilla's is recessed. If you look even at the front view, you can see that one side is better developed than the other and less full.

Everything on the righht side is worse. Obviously as you are quite aware of as having discussed this with me the other day. Would I be good to look at repositioning of the maxilla and mandible bones in order to give it a better developed look? If the ptosis correction isn't enough to remove that asymmetrical front look?

You got anything you can link me. I trust your taste bruh. Seen you and your posts around. When's that leg lengthening date btw? Or not set-in-stone yet due to Covid unpredictability?
I don't really know any but when you try some around get one with a good limbal ring as that's an aesthetic halo and adds to contrast and lacking it tends to make the contacts look unnatural along with the dead-dilated looking pupils

I'm very likely going to get it in the 1.5-2 years later time frame.

• +1
don't you get tired of making these shit threads? 7000+ posts and 70 days online with greycel tier posts jfl

also blue contacts wont do shit for you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clark69, Deleted member 6512, MD_Hopeful69 and 1 other person

• Ugh..
Reactions: oatmeal
don't you get tired of making these shit threads? 7000+ posts and 70 days online with greycel tier posts jfl

also blue contacts wont do shit for you

Just don't enter the threads bro. Quite simple really. I couldn't care less if you don't like it. I'm in national lockdown and unable to go outside without risking a fine. You;'re in some random State in America where measures aren't as strict and still posting on here. What does that say about you? Nuff said.

Just don't enter the threads bro. Quite simple really. I couldn't care less if you don't like it. I'm in national lockdown and unable to go outside without risking a fine. You;'re in some random State in America where measures aren't as strict and still posting on here. What does that say about you? Nuff said.

he’s from the same country as you jfl

• JFL
Reactions: hairyballscel
Appreciate you being so succinct and insightful.

Nasal tip deprojection. Interesting.

Also one thing real-quick. If you watch the video back again. See the first side-profile I show the camera. It's slightly downward grown. The second side-profile shown to the camera is more forward grown. Therefore one side of my maxilla's is recessed. If you look even at the front view, you can see that one side is better developed than the other and less full.

Everything on the righht side is worse. Obviously as you are quite aware of as having discussed this with me the other day. Would I be good to look at repositioning of the maxilla and mandible bones in order to give it a better developed look? If the ptosis correction isn't enough to remove that asymmetrical front look?
what no one has pointed out is that your nose (particularly it's shape & projection) is what make you look particularly 'indian'

as per your maxilla asymmetry, funnily enough your slightly recessed side is the one with the more angular jaw. Something to keep in mind when relaying your case to a surgeon.

Ptosis + rhino would give you the most substantial increase in harmony/ looks I'd say. Especially given the relatively low effort recovery compared to bimax.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: oatmeal and Deleted member 6908
There's nothing wrong with your jaw at all. When shredded it will be pretty sharp. People are just 'tismal.

• +1
This dum dum thinks it’s features alone and throws harmony out the window.
idk if you cover his eye area just judging by his lower third he could be chadpreet.
but it's not his ipd or pfl or ptosis, it's just bad orbital bones + vertically tall eye shape + eyelid exposure

• +1
idk if you cover his eye area just judging by his lower third he could be chadpreet.
but it's not his ipd or pfl or ptosis, it's just bad orbital bones + vertically tall eye shape + eyelid exposure
His teeth are shark tier and girls generally would look the other way if they saw him. I know that because I have friends who look just like him.

I'm not sure if it's my two screens, but on my screens your skin color looks brown which is heavily tilted towards yellow. That probably isn't the most attractive skin color. Are there any practical ways to make it better? Less yellow? Lighter? Or even darker if you can get rid of the yellow cast? I don't know; but I think you should consider this.

Makinithappen is trying to improve himself, and he provides valuable mature content to this forum. There are far worse threads here. Makinithappen is actually trying to looksmax and not spamming threads that consist of lazy one-liners.

You need bimax or it’s ducking over

Exactly.

His teeth are shark tier and girls generally would look the other way if they saw him. I know that because I have friends who look just like him.
i mean, he still looks greasy and low class, but he def could need better eyes

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
I'm not sure if it's my two screens, but on my screens your skin color looks brown which is heavily tilted towards yellow. That probably isn't the most attractive skin color. Are there any practical ways to make it better? Less yellow? Lighter? Or even darker if you can get rid of the yellow cast? I don't know; but I think you should consider this.

Makinithappen is trying to improve himself, and he provides valuable mature content to this forum. There are far worse threads here. Makinithappen is actually trying to looksmax and not spamming threads that consist of lazy one-liners.

The skin colour that you're seeing is probably a product of the Android camera with me sitting undearneath a light bulb tbh.

And you're right. He criticises me for making these threads and calls them "greycel" because I am ABLE to have a beginners' mindset. The colour of your name should not stop you from learning and improving. You don't become a shit-posting retard because of it. He cares about his street-cred and status on a fucking forum packed with mostly time-wasters.

Lol it's lockdown and I do more than just this with my day locked-up.

Appreciate having my back bro.

• +1
Reactions: CrazyFitLover

There's where you are wrong, because they don't and I've shagged more white girls than any other race and they were mostly decent looking Beckys. My teeth currently are yellow, so the shape of them stand out more. They also look worse on camera. EVerything is bloated on Android camera. I dunno why you are taking this as "fact" for how we look, honestly? lol.

You can tell you're a young and dumb Zoomer, because you assume videos and pics with Android phones are real life. Your brain doesn't know the difference because you aren't used to seeing ppl irl I imagine. Try going out more once it's not lockdown any-longer kiddo.

There's where you are wrong, because they don't and I've shagged more white girls than any other race and they were mostly decent looking Beckys. My teeth currently are yellow, so the shape of them stand out more. They also look worse on camera. EVerything is bloated on Android camera. I dunno why you are taking this as "fact" for how we look, honestly? lol.

You can tell you're a young and dumb Zoomer, because you assume videos and pics with Android phones are real life. Your brain doesn't know the difference because you aren't used to seeing ppl irl I imagine. Try going out more once it's not lockdown any-longer kiddo.
why do you always make broad assumptions about someones character just because they criticize you lmao, you used almost the same paragraph of text after i called you a fat manlet curry jfl

why do you always make broad assumptions about someones character just because they criticize you lmao, you used almost the same paragraph of text after i called you a fat manlet curry jfl

No i didn't. Quote me the post. (Watch he won't be able to because he is lying)

No i didn't. Quote me the post. (Watch he won't be able to because he is lying)
yeah it wasn't the exact same choice of words but it was also st along the lines of "ree you zoomer ree you have inaccurate perceptions of the average persons attractiveness because of too much exposure to psl gods ree i look much better in person that in pics"

yeah it wasn't the exact same choice of words but it was also st along the lines of "ree you zoomer ree you have inaccurate perceptions of the average persons attractiveness because of too much exposure to psl gods ree i look much better in person that in pics"

Most of the reasons you guys can't have a normal decent conversation with another person is because you;'re from an anti-social, bitter, frustrated and ego-fragile generation. It's true. What I say isn't inaccurate.

Of course that's not always the case. People like aut0phobic are proof of that, but the way you post is generally proof that what I say is true. You are pretending you are not this way now, because I've made you more self-aware. I hope you change for the better dude, I really do.

Most of the reasons you guys can't have a normal decent conversation with another person is because you;'re from an anti-social, bitter, frustrated and ego-fragile generation. It's true. What I say isn't inaccurate.

Of course that's not always the case. People like aut0phobic are proof of that, but the way you post is generally proof that what I say is true. You are pretending you are not this way now, because I've made you more self-aware. I hope you change for the better dude, I really do.
m8 you just have major ego management problems, you're borderline narcy but if i saw you on the street.. wait i probably wouldn't even see you because you're a manlet curry and you're literally invisible to most of the population.

I think your lower third is fine. Just fatloss is enough.

If you're planning to get surgery I'd suggest blepharoplasty for fixing droopy eyelids. Just photoshop yourself and see how much a tight straight lower eyelid will improve your face. Also you need some minor fixes like skincare and all that basic stuff

• Love it
m8 you just have major ego management problems, you're borderline narcy but if i saw you on the street.. wait i probably wouldn't even see you because you're a manlet curry and you're literally invisible to most of the population.

I'm 5'8. You're 5'11.

In height I'm slightly below average. You're average.

You're jealous I'm better looking than you and have more personality. It's clear. Your only posts are in my threads now a days. LOL

I'm 5'8. You're 5'11.

In height I'm slightly below average. You're average.

You're jealous I'm better looking than you and have more personality. It's clear. Your only posts are in my threads now a days. LOL
m8 i'm 186cm and i brutally mog you in terms of harmony and facial dimorphism

• JFL
m8 i'm 186cm and i brutally mog you in terms of harmony and facial dimorphism
u r bone merger

only good bones I have r maybe maxilla and browride (via setness), mayb ramus none of the above are particularly striking though

u r bone merger

only good bones I have r maybe maxilla and browride (via setness), mayb ramus none of the above are particularly striking though
my maxilla is flat af sadly, a common trait among my ethnicity.
also, my father, sister and mother all have nice pct eyes, yet mine are barely neutral to nct'ish, brutal genetic recombination pill.
we all have good and bad aspects i guess.

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal
u r bone merger

He's delusional. Everyone's seen his pictures and videos and they all agree he is the most mediocre unremarkable looking pipsqueak you'll ever see, with an immensely punchable face, lol.

He's delusional. Everyone's seen his pictures and videos and they all agree he is the most mediocre unremarkable looking pipsqueak you'll ever see, with an immensely punchable face, lol.
the fuck m8, i literally have the least punchable face on this forum, i look like i'd kill you at any moment

Just don't enter the threads bro. Quite simple really.
i entered without looking at who made it, something i regret ofc

I'm in national lockdown and unable to go outside without risking a fine. You;'re in some random State in America where measures aren't as strict and still posting on here. What does that say about you? Nuff said.
i live in london aswell faggot
he’s from the same country as you jfl
jfl at him tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9488
i entered without looking at who made it, something i regret ofc

i live in london aswell faggot

jfl at him tbh

Lmao you were cool with me, what happened? I'm the enemy all of a sudden. Come meet me in London since I'm a faggot?

• JFL
Reactions: hairyballscel
Your jaw is already good. You’re just not lean enough to see it defined. I would work on your eye area and skin.

But I just don't see how the jaw would matter much, even if it is average, if my droopy eyelid didn't hurt my upper-middle tier harmony. Especially with bone-tight leaness.

Isn't the concept of getting a jaw with HUGE bone density/mass in effort to off-set the ptosis in one-eye rather stupid and flawed? Since it's basically you enhancing what's average instead of treating what is ultimately a failo to the overall facial harmony of the face?

You think mse will improve mento labial

most people are invisible until they have noticeable facial leanness