People looking in pubilc - I hate it!

Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
Why do people sometimes look at me so much in public? I know it's normal to look at others here and there but I hate it and it makes me really uncomfortable. I hate it because I don't know why they're looking, what they're thinking. It makes me feel so ugly because I have to assume they're always thinking negatively about me and I don't know what exactly they're disgusted of. If not, they would smile but that rarely happens and if so, then only old people.

I hate it when women/girls sit next or in front of me in public transportation and look or stare at me. Especially when there are other free seats available. I never return looks, especially women's because I don't want anyone to assume I was delusionized about myself and took their attention the wrong way. You can never tell what's going on in someone's head while he or she's looking at you and I feel like a weird alien when they do. Like "what the hell is wrong with me? Just tell me to my face what you don't like and I could at least work on that!" All I want is to be treated and look like a normal person. That's it. The less attention (especially negative one) the better. To me it seems like I get more looks from women than other guys which are not being paid attention to much - but I'm not good-looking! So that's a bad thing. Usually ugly people are ignored and when they're not it should mean they're so ugly and weird-looking that others just can't look away. What can I do against that? I'm usually not shy at all, just introverted around strangers. I don't bother anyone. I don't need anyone's validation or (sexual) interest. I've been going my own way most of my life just fine. But feeling like an alien around others is depressing. I looksmax for myself only to be left alone and not treated like dirt anymore.

Anyone experiencing this as well? Any advise?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 2854
you need to gain confidence and self esteem. Stop fuckingh caring

you need to gain confidence and self esteem. Stop fuckingh caring
I didn't care before but eventually it breaks you. It's natural to care because humans are hardwired to be respected by others. We're social beings.

Edit: If I have "self-esteem" and think positively about myself but everyone else doesn't, which perception is more likely to be accurate? Usually the majority is right. So to me it doesn't make sense to power my self-esteem with an illusion only I have about myself. That's bluepill. "Just be confident bro!"

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and Deleted member 2426
bist du das in deinem profilbild ?

Kannst mich gerne privat anschreiben

Shouldnt be leaving the house unless working to surgerymax or gymmax tbh

• JFL
Reactions: CopingCel
Brah if people are looking at you that's a good thing... When I was the biggest acnecel ever I felt 100% invisible, nobody even glanced at me

Obviously doesn't mean they want your cock then and there. But you sound mentally disabled lol get over that shit

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
Are you the dude in your avi?

If you are not disfigured and a woman looks at you for an extended period of time she finds you attractive. But this only holds true if they are really looking at you and it is not just you imagining it.

I myself sometimes stare autistically at other males in public and analyze why they are better looking than me. To give you a possible positive explanation. But you being ugly is possible well.

If it is you on your profile pic and you are not hiding a receding hairline with that hat you should be fine after getting a decent tan.

bist du das in deinem profilbild ?

Kannst mich gerne privat anschreiben
Das bin ich. Schreib doch hier, was du denkst. Ist ja ne Diskussion.
Das bin ich. Schreib doch hier, was du denkst. Ist ja ne Diskussion.

Last edited:
If people keep looking at you, there are only 2 possibilities:

You are gl

You are ugly

I already know why people look at me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Titbot and Deleted member 2426
Are you the dude in your avi?
Yes, I am.
If people keep looking at you, there are only 2 possibilities:

You are gl

You are ugly

I already know why people look at me
Thanks captain obvious.
If you are not disfigured and a woman looks at you for an extended period of time she finds you attractive. But this only holds true if they are really looking at you and it is not just you imagining it.

I myself sometimes stare autistically at other males in public and analyze why they are better looking than me. To give you a possible positive explanation. But you being ugly is possible well.

If it is you on your profile pic and you are not hiding a receding hairline with that hat you should be fine after getting a decent tan.
No receding hairline. I just hate my eye(brow) area and feel even more exposed in general when I don't wear any kind of hat or cap.
Shouldnt be leaving the house unless working to surgerymax or gymmax tbh
Gymmaxxing which I did in the past (successfully) didn't help at all. Not leaving the house - been there. Would not eat for days sometimes because I couldn't go to the grocery and if I did leave the house, only when drunk or at night. Fortunately these days are over. I'm way less inhibited now but it still bothers me sometimes.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Pendejo
Yes, I am.

Thanks captain obvious.

No receding hairline. I just hate my eye(brow) area and feel even more exposed in general when I don't wear any kind of hat or cap.

Gymmaxxing which I did in the past (successfully) didn't help at all. Not leaving the house - been there. Would not eat for days sometimes because I couldn't go to the grocery and if I did leave the house, only when drunk or at night. Fortunately these days are over. I'm way less inhibited now but it still bothers me sometimes.
If you threw on a plaid shirt right now you'd look like an good ol' country boy (in a good way).

Last edited:
God damn I can relate to this feeling. I HATE people looking at me for longer than a second, especially men.

About 3 weeks ago I was crossing the street near my house and a guy stared at me for about 6 seconds. I turned around and said out loud and with force 'What the fuck are you looking at?' I think he went into shock because he didn't think I'd have the nerve to call him out. He walked away without so much as turning around and said nothing. It was bizarre. I didn't want to do it, but people looking at me makes me so fucking tense.

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst