People need to realize that most lookmax technique is cope

betterthanyouxxx

betterthanyouxxx

Bronze
Joined
May 1, 2026
Posts
398
Reputation
272
So practically all is cope we chould just save up for plastic surgery I need genio and rhinoplasty I will also laseer my eyes to light grey if I survive to 18 because I'm suicidal so just stop doing these cope techniques u see from shitok and realize it's over
 
So practically all is cope we chould just save up for plastic surgery I need genio and rhinoplasty I will also laseer my eyes to light grey if I survive to 18 because I'm suicidal so just stop doing these cope techniques u see from shitok and realize it's over

you might be retarded
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Autistical and kbj
dnr nigger
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Autistical
So practically all is cope we chould just save up for plastic surgery I need genio and rhinoplasty I will also laseer my eyes to light grey if I survive to 18 because I'm suicidal so just stop doing these cope techniques u see from shitok and realize it's over
Mr Beast Tournament GIF by YouTube
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kbj and zanenevalackbanks
So practically all is cope we chould just save up for plastic surgery I need genio and rhinoplasty I will also laseer my eyes to light grey if I survive to 18 because I'm suicidal so just stop doing these cope techniques u see from shitok and realize it's over
sure
 
So practically all is cope we chould just save up for plastic surgery I need genio and rhinoplasty I will also laseer my eyes to light grey if I survive to 18 because I'm suicidal so just stop doing these cope techniques u see from shitok and realize it's over
Their is a drug that causes cornea discolouration making ur eyes purple u can get t666 eyes by hypema elbastardos thread on eye colour changing might work ,bonesmashing works by tissue stuff idiot
 
And there is a chance a diy of rhinoplasty is possible
 
Their is a drug that causes cornea discolouration making ur eyes purple u can get t666 eyes by hypema elbastardos thread on eye colour changing might work ,bonesmashing works by tissue stuff idiot
Bonesmahing works a littlebut it will make asymetry worser
 
So practically all is cope we chould just save up for plastic surgery I need genio and rhinoplasty I will also laseer my eyes to light grey if I survive to 18 because I'm suicidal so just stop doing these cope techniques u see from shitok and realize it's over
looksmaxxing techniques

talking like its jiu jitsu:lul:
 
  • +1
Reactions: GoldenSeahorse
So practically all is cope we chould just save up for plastic surgery I need genio and rhinoplasty I will also laseer my eyes to light grey if I survive to 18 because I'm suicidal so just stop doing these cope techniques u see from shitok and realize it's over
this nigger can write shit like this and have the audacity to name himself betterthanyou :feelskek:
 
So practically all is cope we chould just save up for plastic surgery I need genio and rhinoplasty I will also laseer my eyes to light grey if I survive to 18 because I'm suicidal so just stop doing these cope techniques u see from shitok and realize it's over
are you okay? please dont harm yourself
 
So practically all is cope we chould just save up for plastic surgery I need genio and rhinoplasty I will also laseer my eyes to light grey if I survive to 18 because I'm suicidal so just stop doing these cope techniques u see from shitok and realize it's over
light grey eyes arent saving you
 
you two are the greyest greys to ever be grey
Kys u nigga ur also new and I already had an account here 2023 I'm not a grey when I knew about this in 2022
 
Kys u nigga ur also new and I already had an account here 2023 I'm not a grey when I knew about this in 2022
whatever u say little greyfag :feelskek: keep crashing out mommy will bring your pacifier soon
 

Similar threads

N
Replies
6
Views
43
accinr
accinr
aspiringHardmaxxer
Replies
1
Views
21
killuacel
killuacel
ascensionneeeded
Replies
6
Views
45
Genioplaster
Genioplaster
zeliot
Replies
13
Views
158
Digg
Digg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top