People need to realize that Tiktok did not popularize "looksmaxxing"

Lebgfinal

Lebgfinal

Human
The only thing it did, is popularized a thread with a funny bye bye music where they put their finger on their mouth with mewing slangs.
Nothing of that is blackpilled, because you see some normies touching their jawline and saying mog doesn't mean your autistic website about looksmaxxing is mainstream.
It's just another shitty thread.

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters, socialcel, Lokki and 1 other person
U said u we’re leaving faggot

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Deleted member 57356 and sub5c3l
That faggot said he was gonna leave and never come back what’s he doing here
he has nowhere else to rot, let a nigga rot in peace

The only thing it did, is popularized a thread with a funny bye bye music where they put their finger on their mouth with mewing slangs.
Nothing of that is blackpilled, because you see some normies touching their jawline and saying mog doesn't mean your autistic website about looksmaxxing is mainstream.
It's just another shitty thread.
I constantly see tiktoks that say " "looksmaxxing" do you mean basic self care?" And comments saying "well atleast the men are showering now"

Looksmaxxing like this is less self care more self destruct. This is very bad for your mental health if you just drool over surgeries they'll never have but then theres the few people who actually do something about their looks and go into surgeries

Looksmaxxing is kind of gambling, there is a small chance that you will actually be able to fix your problems and ascend but 99% of the time people just get more depressed because of looksmaxxing and sometimes even kill themselves

I constantly see tiktoks that say " "looksmaxxing" do you mean basic self care?" And comments saying "well atleast the men are showering now"

Looksmaxxing like this is less self care more self destruct. This is very bad for your mental health if you just drool over surgeries they'll never have but then theres the few people who actually do something about their looks and go into surgeries

Looksmaxxing is kind of gambling, there is a small chance that you will actually be able to fix your problems and ascend but 99% of the time people just get more depressed because of looksmaxxing and sometimes even kill themselves
Yea looksmaxxing is retarded, I've always believed that obsessing with surgeries is never a good idea because no one actually gets it :feelsyay:

• +1
Reactions: Lokki
Yea looksmaxxing is retarded, I've always believed that obsessing with surgeries is never a good idea because no one actually gets it :feelsyay:
Only the 0.01% of people in here actually get surgeries which means the rest of us should just never even think about having them if were not going to get them

Only the 0.01% of people in here actually get surgeries which means the rest of us should just never even think about having them if were not going to get them
Yea, not caring about all this looksmaxxing bullshit is a good option for a lot of people.

• +1
looksmaxxing or forum rotting?

Nigga you came from tiktok look at ur avi

• +1
Nigga you came from tiktok look at ur avi