People over emphasize the importance of diet

InjectE

InjectE

kinsey scale 0
Your body breaks down food all the same way. Your diet does not matter unless you get acne from a bad diet.

Actual scientists understand that food breaks down, you aren’t what you eat.

Same thing with sugary drinks

Brutal diet pill #1

I ate like shit my whole life and I mog mog mog u

• +1
Reactions: InjectE and Framletgod
  • +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, CupOfCoffee, InjectE and 1 other person
Imagine being this retarded, different macros go through different metabolic stages.

• +1
Reactions: InjectE and Petsmart
Imagine being as ignorant as the OP. Literally room temperature IQ.

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, InjectE and Deleted member 685
dumb cunt

• +1
Reactions: InjectE
show me human clinical trial
There's literally too many to pick from. Thousands of ''clinical trials'' and well done research about nutrients/carbs opening up longevity pathways, effects of food deficiencies on the human health and hormonal profiles. If you unironically think that all foods goes trough the same stages of digestion I'm done talking.

• +1
There's literally too many to pick from. Thousands of ''clinical trials'' and well done research about nutrients/carbs opening up longevity pathways, effects of food deficiencies on the human health and hormonal profiles. If you unironically think that all foods goes trough the same stages of digestion I'm done talking.
Nutrition science is pseudoscience.

Modern people grow taller and live longer because of "unhealthy artificial food"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Highrise, disillusioned and Deleted member 685
Imagine being this retarded, different macros go through different metabolic stages.

Ah yes. The good old bodybuilding nutritional crap that everybody buys into while gymceling. Chad doesn't even count his calories and still looks 10x better than everybody else.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: InjectE and Petsmart
spot on mate, its hilarious listening to food copers saying things like soceity wants you ill, but from what i see with my eyes the ones who care about food are the most ill, i think becoming ill leads you in that direction

same with guys who dont drink, instant sign you are vulnerable/ terminally ill in the eyes of healthy people

frank tu-ill is a prime example, guy eats like a terminally ill malfunctioning caveman and cant even sleep, cant maintain a basic lifestyle, highly irritable and seemingly souless. hes also a manlet with the frame of a broomstick held together with screws

then look at someone like mattdoesfitness, highly energetic, highly functional, highly developed well adjusted and thriving

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16279, Deleted member 5912 and InjectE
Ah yes. The good old bodybuilding nutritional crap that everybody buys into while gymceling. Chad doesn't even count his calories and still looks 10x better than everybody else.
Holy shit you're actually gonna respond too? Do you really think cherrypicking chads and their genetic advantages makes points untrue, you low IQ monkey? That's like saying the effects of mouthbreathing aren't legit because chad sleeps with his mouth open.
spot on mate, its hilarious listening to food copers saying things like soceity wants you ill, but from what i see with my eyes the ones who care about food are the most ill, i think becoming ill leads you in that direction

same with guys who dont drink, instant sign you are vulnerable/ terminally ill in the eyes of healthy people

frank tu-ill is a prime example, guy eats like a terminally ill malfunctioning caveman and cant even sleep, cant maintain a basic lifestyle, highly irritable and seemingly souless. hes also a manlet with the frame of a broomstick held together with screws

then look at someone like mattdoesfitness, highly energetic, highly functional, highly developed well adjusted and thriving
''I consciously drink poison cause society thinks I'm weird if I don't"

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart
cage at this all or nothing personalitycell, have a beer on the weekend mate you desevre it after 6 weight lifting sessions
what did i even read here lmao

Nutrition science is pseudoscience.

Modern people grow taller and live longer because of "unhealthy artificial food"
Modern people grow taller because back in the days kids grew up with bad childhood nutrition, they'd also be pumping children and ending up with too little food to distribute

Holy shit you're actually gonna respond too? Do you really think cherrypicking chads and their genetic advantages makes points untrue, you low IQ monkey? That's like saying the effects of mouthbreathing aren't legit because chad sleeps with his mouth open.

''I consciously drink poison cause society thinks I'm weird if I don't"

my virgin detector is bleeping furiously

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912

same reason why looksmaxxing isnt a good thing, you become very neurotic about it, and it damages your neurotransmitters

• +1
Reactions: 2peasinapod
what did i even read here lmao

theres an obvious difference to not eating anything nutritious for 20 years vs having a bit of flexability in your life

• +1
my virgin detector is bleeping furiously
Yeah cause that's obviously relevant to anything I said. Shows how weak people on here like you are. Refusing to debate about anything like a person without double digit IQ would.

same reason why looksmaxxing isnt a good thing, you become very neurotic about it, and it damages your neurotransmitters
dingaling

• +1
Yeah cause that's obviously relevant to anything I said. Shows how weak people on here like you are. Refusing to debate about anything like a person without double digit IQ would.

a beer wont kill you mate, you are going to die regardless

• +1
as long as you get your nutrients the source doesnt matter

same with your macros and its ratios

obviously eating only red meat is bad but not because its red meat, its because youre not getting other nutrients AND its macro ratio is not healthy

the food item itself does not matter

other important factors are pesticides and shit

but GMO doesnt matter and hormones (depending) dont matter either

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685