people respect you more if you dont show fear

R@m@

R@m@

Kraken
Ive been taking ashwagandha for a while and noticed an noticeable drop in cortisol before I was a hard worker and anxious always aware of how good my work was and trying to avoid being screamed at, I was aware that it wasnt good for me being like this but the tought was still there

now that cortisol doesnt affect me as much my job performance droped since I dont care about what the boss will say or even being fired Im not the perfectionist I used to be, but what I noticed is that the boss doesnt seem so upset like it was before maybe because he screams at me and I have no reaction sometimes I even laugh and make a joke of how bad I am

theres some subconscious reason people respect you when you dont show fear and youre being yourself, if your cortisol is low you legit dont care, I think Ive lost about half my toughts since Im on ashwagandha and I dont take it contionously becuase it can lead to complete despersonalization.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, justropemaxbro, klip11 and 4 others
Lifefuel i love ashwaghanda i eat them like gummies
Hungry Candy GIF

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and PseudoMaxxer
This is true actually seen it

you need to be cold stone and fearless

Ive been taking ashwagandha for a while and noticed an noticeable drop in cortisol before I was a hard worker and anxious always aware of how good my work was and trying to avoid being screamed at, I was aware that it wasnt good for me being like this but the tought was still there

now that cortisol doesnt affect me as much my job performance droped since I dont care about what the boss will say or even being fired Im not the perfectionist I used to be, but what I noticed is that the boss doesnt seem so upset like it was before maybe because he screams at me and I have no reaction sometimes I even laugh and make a joke of how bad I am

theres some subconscious reason people respect you when you dont show fear and youre being yourself, if your cortisol is low you legit dont care, I think Ive lost about half my toughts since Im on ashwagandha and I dont take it contionously becuase it can lead to complete despersonalization.
what source do u recommend?

That's why foids like confidence. They like fearless men or at least men who can hide their fear

Day 2 of me taking ash literally only effects were I feel weird, headache and vivid dreams

what brand and what dose?

Normies have a radar for low cuntfadunce

At least that's what Reddit says

Hahahaha I'm laughing

• +1
Reactions: R@m@
Only fear God

• +1
Nope, he just is high inhib confronting you. Dont think its about low cortisol making him "respect" you.

I noticed is that the boss doesnt seem so upset like it was before maybe because he screams at me and I have no reaction sometimes I even laugh and make a joke of how bad I am
Beyond cucked

• +1
Legit but ashwagandha cope is not the reason ahahahsh