ICXCLuvr
- Joined
- Oct 14, 2023
- Posts
- 22,647
- Reputation
- 32,287
Actually repulsive like most white women
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
welcome to hypergamy brotherView attachment 5715466
Actually repulsive like most white women
Who said that bitch is a stacyView attachment 5715466
Actually repulsive like most white women
Not reallyActually repulsive like most white women
Id crack thoView attachment 5715466
Actually repulsive like most white women
isnt she a jew?like most white women
Taylor hill fans surely you’ve seen themWho said that bitch is a stacy
White women are uglyNot really
who the fuck called it a stacyView attachment 5715466
Actually repulsive like most white women
Noisnt she a jew?
U haven’t seen Taylor hill fans?who the fuck called it a stacy
same people complaining abt hypergamy btwTaylor hill fans surely you’ve seen them
White women are ugly
then mb
shut the fuck up nigger greyWho said that bitch is a stacy
I don’t believe in hypergamysame people complaining abt hypergamy btw
u were a grey months agoshut the fuck up nigger grey
ur an idiot, her flaws are structuraleven chad will look ugly if you catch him at poor angle and lighting
nigga everything you post is bait, i’m not even gonna comment on your claim.I don’t believe in hypergamy
u were a grey months ago
ur an idiot, her flaws are structural
still mogs us whateverur an idiot, her flaws are structural
Defend your position against usnigga everything you post is bait, i’m not even gonna comment on your claim.
that nigga is what pissed me off for agreeing.
id marry an Arab woman over hershe still hot aasf ngl
id marry whher
no she doesn’tstill mogs us whatever
<div><iframe width="300" height="60" src="" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay"></iframe><br><a href="" title="Vocaroo Voice Recorder" target="_blank">View on Vocaroo >></a></div>id marry an Arab woman over her
<div><iframe width="300" height="60" src="" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay"></iframe><br><a href="" title="Vocaroo Voice Recorder" target="_blank">View on Vocaroo >></a></div>
ana paula arosioWho do you consider a Stacy op?
fsir enough manIdc abt their personality or Islam I actually dislike their culture
I like Arab women because of their phenos
StfuWho do you consider a Stacy op?
i dont view women as ‘shitskins’fsir enough man
idk why youb;oke broen shitskins
but slme of them are nice
especially the lefant ones
and turkish
Ugly asfana paula arosio
faie enouhgh mani dont view women as ‘shitskins’
All the brownoids on this forumWho said that bitch is a stacy
I’m not white and never would pursue onefaie enouhgh man
what is your lpooks
ltn?mtn>
if youyyrees swhite
you can getvone easuy
where you from?I’m not white and never would pursue one
I’m from America I’m black and no they are ugly most of the timewhere you from?
why wouldnt you prusue whites
htheyre thje hottest bro
some arrabs like black guysI’m from America I’m black and no they are ugly most of the time
They have a high ceiling tho
Aight, enjoy your big nose recessed currycel poopjeet deathnics.Stfu
i dont view women as ‘shitskins’
Nah I’ll date one of my own but I can’t act like they aren’t prettysome arrabs like black guys
obly problem is arab families are lopwkey racisr
so many arab girls dsont go for them cuz of thaat
but if ur htn+ you should be good
So cornyAight, enjoy your big nose recessed currycel poopjeet deathnics.
why? do you like black girls>Nah I’ll date one of my own but I can’t act like they aren’t pretty
Culture I guess, but I’ll try why notwhy? do you like black girls>
IMO theyre mid
id you really like arabs
try for them bro
its your only life
FIND THE NON MUSLIM ONESCulture I guess, but I’ll try why not
Nigga your ragebait post is corny.So corny
I guess everyone who agree must’ve been ragebaiting with meNigga your ragebait post is corny.
Most overrated shit everView attachment 5715466
Actually repulsive like most white women
before media and all this could be my housewifeView attachment 5715466
Actually repulsive like most white women
Nobody claims Taylor as Stacy jflView attachment 5715466
Actually repulsive like most white women
Everyone doesNobody claims Taylor as Stacy jfl
why would u date her thobefore media and all this could be my housewife
cant feel love for a woman if shes not virginEveryone does
why would u date her tho
idk why so many bp people find her attractiveView attachment 5715466
Actually repulsive like most white women
Are we talking about a nigga saying shes Stacy because shes good looking or genuine 8.5 rate on the decile scale. Whoever claims the second one has no idea about ratingsEveryone does