people saying 6 ft 1 Is Manlet😂😂😂

I know Im 1 of those people but Thats all just me joking around.
6 ft 1 is tall.
It fucking is.
Since I ve grown to this height.
I never feel short.
Never.
I mog so many humans.
Its so fucking dope
There are legit people here who say 6 ft 3 is start of tall.Because They saw 2 6 ft 3 guys walking down the street and have A Trauma or something.
6 ft 1 is the start of a good height and good life.
Dont you fucking come here:Coppooooooopoeooeoeoeeeooeoeoeoeoee
Its not.
6 ft 1 Is. Fucking chad height you fucking monkeys.Fucking degenarate Incels actually saying 6 ft 1 is MANLET 😂😂😂😂😂😂
And taller than that.Even Better.
Cope harder manlet!

That's what you see on the internet. Then I am 6'1 and in my university when I walk around I get towered constantly by 6'3-6'5 guys. I am definitely no midget but here in Germany I even see girls taller than me every fucking day when I go outside
Dude being 2 inches above average doesn't mean shit. If the average is 5'11, you'll definitely see 6'3+ guys on a daily basis
Dont have to.
Im tall No need to cope
Then why make this thread?

Dude being 2 inches above average doesn't mean shit. If the average is 5'11, you'll definitely see 6'3+ guys on a daily basis

Yeah and you will also see 5 ft 8 guys and 9 and 10

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2205

But I definitely see more 6'3 guys than 5'9 guys in university. 5'9 actually is a pretty rare height for a young german guy

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
But I definitely see more 6'3 guys than 5'9 guys in university. 5'9 actually is a pretty rare height for a young german guy
You're overestimating then. Germany isn't that tall. Been there tbh.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Ritalincell
That's not a high percentile. Basically something like every 4th dude you encounter on the streets. Average range in our subconciousness.
And also above the average by very negligible amounts that almost don't matter to the eye.

Im not only 83% I also wear shoes which make me 189 cm so of course I feel tall.
So basically with weird lifts, which defeats the purpose of this brag thread. (also valuable context that is not given in this thread at all)

It's simply not excusable that you are in the "Below 6 ft is over"- preacher club, but then you supposedly feel fantastic at 6'1.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227