People stick within their own RACE

WhiskeyCocaine

WhiskeyCocaine

Equinox
Majority of people stick within their own race ...

It's NATURAL

Whenever it's a Holiday here in Sydney Australia I see Whites with the Whites / Asians with the Asians / Arabs with Arabs ETC ETC

Every Time I see a WMAF couple they're by themselves ... Either that or they're trying to MIX with the White crowd

It's sad really ... I'm mixed race myself ( Half Filipino / Half White ) and I think Interracial couples are SELFISH

dPfJt3I.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrettyBoy, Vitruvian, itsoverbuddyboyo and 1 other person
Water is wet

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: incelslayer01, Deleted member 2205 and WhiskeyCocaine
Majority of people stick within their own race ...

It's NATURAL

Whenever it's a Holiday here in Sydney Australia I see Whites with the Whites / Asians with the Asians / Arabs with Arabs ETC ETC

Every Time I see a WMAF couple they're by themselves ... Either that or they're trying to MIX with the White crowd

It's sad really ... I'm mixed race myself ( Half Filipino / Half White ) and I think Interracial couples are SELFISH

dPfJt3I.jpg

Lmao @ this meme

• +1
Reactions: WhiskeyCocaine
dn

• +1
FUCK OFF ME AND @Gudru ARE GOING TO GET NON-WHITE GIRLFRIENDS AND THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Blitz, Deleted member 685, Vitruvian and 2 others
I'm low IQ and don't know what you mean

You FAILED your genetic lineage

It's OVER for YOU
IDGAF ABOUT GENETIC LINEAGE THAT'S JUST AN ALT-RIGHT COPE. SEX IS ALL THAT MATTERS IN THIS WORLD

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vitruvian and WhiskeyCocaine
IDGAF ABOUT GENETIC LINEAGE THAT'S JUST AN ALT-RIGHT COPE. SEX IS ALL THAT MATTERS IN THIS WORLD
Wow, way to spit in the face of your ancestors and descendants. You don’t deserve to ascend you silly inkel, that’s why God took away your breeding privileges

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian and WhiskeyCocaine
Wow, way to spit in the face of your ancestors and descendants. You don’t deserve to ascend you silly inkel, that’s why God took away your breeding privileges
Nationalist incel vicky 2

'fuck kikes and niggers i'm an aryan ubermensch gotta keep the white race pure!'

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow, Zeta ascended, FatJattMofo and 2 others
I like japs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
The cope ITT jfl. OP is right. Asian foids get white fever, and white girls can go for BBC. But lots of the times they go for their own race.

• +1
Black chicks are gross

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123
I’d have sex with girl of any race but I’d only date a white girl.

Didn't read btw

Asian girls hate their own race. Most of them want to have half-white half-asian kids

Asian girls hate their own race. Most of them want to have half-white half-asian kids
but isnt it natural and rightful.
even you would feel asians generally have flat maxilla and utter subhuman facial traits.

race mixing is natural and needed. every fucking person is mixed with races and ethnicities to form good or bad traits.

im pretty sure I've got some mongoloid dna and it gives me a better eye area because of it.

race mixing is only shit imo if you mate with dogshit females.

there are chad groups of every single race and ethnicity just find them out and FUCK.

My white aunt married a Japanese guy and has 3 kids with him

For getting children I'd prefer white girls or light skinned Muslim girls. But for general fucking they're all good tbh