People that believe in nuclear war will happen are dumb

thenewhebbe

thenewhebbe

Defender of Israel
I mean in a world war nuclear war . Not usa nukes Iran or whatever. A small country getting nuked is possible .

@Beastimmung

It could happen. Almost happened already. Unlikely but it could happen anyway

its already planned out, only thing missing is the execution of it

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
Elites need to sacrifice more people to the demon they worship

They worship lucifer and chose to go to hell for having material goods on this earth
How is this sane
Because they dosent stop projecting your mental illnes on them

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
  • JFL
Why’d u change account

• +1
Nuclear weapons do not exist.

Nuclear weapons do not exist.

I mean in a world war nuclear war . Not usa nukes Iran or whatever. A small country getting nuked is possible .

@Beastimmung
Nuking of one shithole means global nuclear annihilation. At least I'll be able to play fallout 4 IRL

Nuking of one shithole means global nuclear annihilation. At least I'll be able to play fallout 4 IRL
It dosent it just means one country get nuked you would get raped in a nuclear wasteland

Nuclear war already happened in the past and it will happen again. Civilization is a cycle. There's physical evidence of a nuclear war occuring on Mars millions of years ago.

Nuclear war already happened in the past and it will happen again. Civilization is a cycle. There's physical evidence of a nuclear war occuring on Mars millions of years ago.
Just hypteses it happen on mars. And its not a cycke

@Beastimmung
Nukes are a hoax