There will be soon World War 3 guys.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and halloweed
Illuminati has started the WW3

the ukraine russia war and the israel - palestine war is the beginning of WW3.

Soon if it is fast enough, the second Korean war will start

Kim Jung Un will shoot missiles to South Korea and demolish all the South Koreans.

It is over for K-pop, k-drama maxers and fans.

After there will be China's taiwan invasion

and finally Russian will invade the Europe and also fight with the U.S.

also israel vs iran, lebbanon(muslim countries..etc) will happen.

Middle east, eurome , America , Asia all the countries will be in total

disaster.

Islams + communists vs captialists + Jews(zionism) will be the theme of the World War 3

according to the former illuminati leader albert pike.

After all he WW3 the illuminatis will show their appearce and declare

One world government and New world Order and I think the anti-christ(The satan's beast) will appear all together probably.

I am korean and soon I will see missiles bombing all over.

I hope Jesus Christ rapture the world before the disaster

View attachment 2985798

where did u find that image

I agree Ig could happen , I just hope Lord Jesus forgives of my sins. If I die I die. I hope to get to heaven and be close with the Lord

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, LancasteR and halloweed
According to conspiracy theory they think Joe biden, Donald Trump , Putin ,Kim Jung Un, BIll Gates, Elon Musk most of the global leaders are acting to be enemies but they are all one illuminati members.

Joe biden, Donal trump , bill clinton BIll Gates , Elon Musk and lots of global leaders were related to Epstein Island.

Also You know there are lots of Jews such as RothChild family in the freemasonary or illuminati.

Also You can see Putin's mother was also a Jewish and Putin's fellow high-ranking politicians are also Jews.

quite suspicious you know

View attachment 2985867
proof putins mother was jewish?

also putins grandfather worked for stalin and lenin two jewish communists responsible for the death of 114 million europeans

• +1
Reactions: gigell
nothing will happen jfl
niggas think this shit a movie
ukraine and russia and israel palstine been at war for decades, it's just getting more mediatized now

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, guilty, piec and 1 other person
I agree Ig could happen , I just hope Lord Jesus forgives of my sins. If I die I die. I hope to get to heaven and be close with the Lord
Amen

• +1
Reactions: gigell
proof putins mother was jewish?

also putins grandfather worked for stalin and lenin two jewish communists responsible for the death of 114 million europeans
The ID of putin I have posted in russian I don't understand but it says her mother is Jewish

The ID of putin I have posted in russian I don't understand but it says her mother is Jewish
doesnt suprise me if true

why size 26?

niggas think this shit a movie
ukraine and russia and israel palstine been at war for decades, it's just getting more mediatized now
can i ask you a question on this:

and why do you think its getting more mediatized now?

Yeah but he doesn't fit every description of the Antichrist
Is he the little horn? Instrument made out of animal horn (Trumpet)
Does he lie as much as Trump?
Is he even as boastful and prideful as Trump?
Has this old fart even much influence anymore unlike the president of the USA (which is the whore of Babylon and police state of the world)
Does he claim to be "God's Chosen“ one?
Does he claim to be a "savior" and "peacemaker"?
Does he have the mouth of a lion speaking great things?
Does he have Assyrian and Roman heritage?
View attachment 2985973
Does he have "two comings" ?
View attachment 2985974

well he isn't charismatic or loved by all bro it's prince William we will see by next year, nobody throws dirt on his name.

I am not sure if trump is the anti -christ(the beast)

because trump but he literally shout out Jesus Christ as his supreme

master.

I mean yeah the illuminati and the satanists could pretend they worship Jesus and his father as Lord but

I mean if Trump's the beast he would have allergies mentioning the name of holy Jesus.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and LancasteR
NIGGA I DONT CARE, LET IT HAPPEN

I am not sure if trump is the anti -christ(the beast)

because trump but he literally shout out Jesus Christ as his supreme

master.

I mean yeah the illuminati and the satanists could pretend they worship Jesus and his father as Lord but

I mean if Trump's the beast he would have allergies mentioning the name of holy Jesus.

Nowhere did he pledge his alliance to the Lord or Christ. Any false angel or any false prophet can say Lord or Jesus Christ.
He also encouraged people to buy bibles with an American flag printed on them, which is a bastardization and mockery of the Word of God.
Christ's Kingdom is not of this world.

Just look at this interview where he says he doesn‘t need to repent of anything:

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Schizo post but if ur right imma be wildin

yeah and prince William was proposing that not that long ago. Look at his bloodline also. His bloodline was protected by the Priory of Sion and the Knights Templar; nobody hates him.
Trump or Prince William ?

Not gonna Happen bud, people have been making WW3 threads since the Internet exists.

There is some excitement to it though.

Not gonna Happen bud, people have been making WW3 threads since the Internet exists.

There is some excitement to it though.
Let's watch if it happens until 2030

It's over putin just landed on North Korea.

They will plan to invade the South Korea

• Woah
Reactions: FutureSlayer
Hasbulla(Lebanon) vs Israel has started.

it’s over then. where do we guys escape?

You coping bro because you are scared to accept Jesus Christ as your Lord.

Because of sin and Satan is putting a chain on your neck as a slave.
Christ is a cope to make us submit and be good goyims waiting for a salvation that will NOT come, we need to rebel bro

i am not sinning
Denying Christ is sin bro all the sins big or small there is consequence but Christ is the only way to salvation to reach our heavenly father.

Because he sacrificed himself to exterminate all sins of humanity by him.

Denying Christ is sin bro all the sins big or small there is consequence but Christ is the only way to salvation to reach our heavenly father.

Because he sacrificed himself to exterminate all sins of humanity by him.
Whatever bro. keep waiting another 2000 years, maybe he’ll come to save you

If ww3 happens and every country gets nuked and its the stone age again i will aquire myself a cute stacy survivor and live a wholesome villager lifestyle

Ww3 is the best thing that could possible happen and if it dosent happen soon i will just rope.

If ww3 happens and every country gets nuked and its the stone age again i will aquire myself a cute stacy survivor and live a wholesome villager lifestyle

Ww3 is the best thing that could possible happen and if it dosent happen soon i will just rope.
Humanity won‘t nuke themselves to destruction. Don‘t worry.
They‘re not as strong and dangerous as portrayed.
Even enemies nuke attacks will be used for the fear factor against government‘s own populations.

• So Sad
Reactions: IwillRope2024

Nah the illuminati's new world order, one world government will happen

after WW3

chads ,incels, big or small young or old girl or boy they will all be doomed because of the illuminati and probably the anti christ.

But do not worry Christ will be coming back for believers

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LancasteR

chads ,incels, big or small young or old girl or boy they will all be doomed because of the illuminati and probably the anti christ.

You need to refuse the mark of the beast and be vigilant though.

Who do you think the antichrist will be?

You need to refuse the mark of the beast and be vigilant though.
It's easy to say this but most people won't refuse it.
It's a matter of life or death if the time comes & most people will follow their instinct, the instinct to survive.

• +1
what Korea are you from?
and Russia will not invade Europe, we Russians don't give a fuck about this shithole
but if we have to fight with America, we will definitely win
The average american "soldier" is this:
Happy Season 1 GIF by Paramount+

• +1
Reactions: jisko32
It's easy to say this but most people won't refuse it.
It's a matter of life or death if the time comes & most people will follow their instinct, the instinct to survive.
I fully agree.
Most people will simply take the mark to survive or because their basic instincts of fear and survival will overshadow their rational thoughts.

• +1
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
I will hide, then reemerge and fuck all the hotties, after the male population of the world has decreased by 95%.

I fully agree.
Most people will simply take the mark to survive or because their basic instincts of fear and survival will overshadow their rational thoughts.
What do you think the mark will be like?
Also, do you have any "schizo" threads like this saved? It's like the only interesting topic left on this site.

• +1
As long as there are atomic bombs in this world and China (who will never want an East vs West war, given how interconnected the world is in terms of imports and exports), nothing will happen. We are in a globalised world. In a few hours, with an air vehicle, you can simply be on the other side of the planet. People no longer care about their country or territories, or stuff like national pride or other dumb artificial things, made to further separate people..

Nobody cares about people and lives anymore in the grand scheme of things (not enough to risk everything that has been built through global interconnection, or the entire human civilization). Refugees will always be welcomed in other countries, and if your population is dying, you can always bring in 3rd world labor :oops: :feelsshh:

As long as there are atomic bombs in this world and China (who will never want an East vs West war, given how interconnected the world is in terms of imports and exports), nothing will happen. We are in a globalised world. In a few hours, with an air vehicle, you can simply be on the other side of the planet. People no longer care about their country or territories, or stuff like national pride or other dumb artificial things, made to further separate people..

Nobody cares about people and lives anymore in the grand scheme of things (not enough to risk everything that has been built through global interconnection, or the entire human civilization). Refugees will always be welcomed in other countries, and if your population is dying, you can always bring in 3rd world labor :oops: :feelsshh:
World war 3 is not a something patirionism thing but

a controlled game by illuminaties to demolish econonmic, governments and reduce the population

and to finally declare their New World Order, Satanism and One world Government.

WW3 will must happen because it is a controlled and scripted game not a conflict between nations.

What do you think the mark will be like?
Also, do you have any "schizo" threads like this saved? It's like the only interesting topic left on this site.
Remember COVID?
It was actually a bioweapon not meant to hurt humans but to destroy each others economies.
The real poison was the vaccine especially because it used mRNA. This weakened the immune systems of the people.
That’s why you saw so many people with strokes or side effects from it.

Bioweapons will be launched again from the enemies during World War 3 (bacteria, viruses, prions, fungi, spores whatever…)
Most old people or people with weak/sick immune systems will bite the dust.

They will use this fear and heat of the moment to introduce a vaccination chip/implant. They most likely will call it a "antibacterial and viral protection badge/tag", or something along these lines.

This tag or mark of the beast how the Bible calls it will simultaneously serve as contactless payment (on your hand or forehead), GPS tracking device (so the government can track every step of yours), and vaccination delivery system that continuously keeps pumping more potent mRNA into your body, while bypassing your immune system and accustoms and rewrites it over time.

This chip will also have your Vaccination data and ID, some personal documents.
IMG 7530

Also google: quantum dot microneedle array vaccination chip

• Woah
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
Remember COVID?
It was actually a bioweapon not meant to hurt humans but to destroy each others economies.
The real poison was the vaccine especially because it used mRNA. This weakened the immune systems of the people.
That’s why you saw so many people with strokes or side effects from it.

Bioweapons will be launched again from the enemies during World War 3 (bacteria, viruses, prions, fungi, spores whatever…)
Most old people or people with weak/sick immune systems will bite the dust.

They will use this fear and heat of the moment to introduce a vaccination chip/implant. They most likely will call it a "antibacterial and viral protection badge/tag", or something along these lines.

This tag or mark of the beast how the Bible calls it will simultaneously serve as contactless payment (on your hand or forehead), GPS tracking device (so the government can track every step of yours), and vaccination delivery system that continuously keeps pumping more potent mRNA into your body, while bypassing your immune system and accustoms and rewrites it over time.

This chip will also have your Vaccination data and ID, some personal documents.
View attachment 2992016

Also google: quantum dot microneedle array vaccination chip
So theoretically, an overactive immune system would increase chances of survival, right?
Where did you even get the information or idea that bioweapons would be used in WW3, I've always assumed it would be mainly stuff like drones.. etc.

Also, do you think the AC & the beast have already been revealed?
I know you're fond of the idea that Trump is the AC but I have my doubts. Sure he does fit some of the descriptions, but isn't the AC supposed to be a young, handsome & charismatic man?

It would also be nice if you tell me where the assyrian/roman heritage needed aspect comes from, I've never heard of it before.

• +1