There will be soon World War 3 guys.

Remember COVID?
It was actually a bioweapon not meant to hurt humans but to destroy each others economies.
The real poison was the vaccine especially because it used mRNA. This weakened the immune systems of the people.
That’s why you saw so many people with strokes or side effects from it.

Bioweapons will be launched again from the enemies during World War 3 (bacteria, viruses, prions, fungi, spores whatever…)
Most old people or people with weak/sick immune systems will bite the dust.

They will use this fear and heat of the moment to introduce a vaccination chip/implant. They most likely will call it a "antibacterial and viral protection badge/tag", or something along these lines.

This tag or mark of the beast how the Bible calls it will simultaneously serve as contactless payment (on your hand or forehead), GPS tracking device (so the government can track every step of yours), and vaccination delivery system that continuously keeps pumping more potent mRNA into your body, while bypassing your immune system and accustoms and rewrites it over time.

This chip will also have your Vaccination data and ID, some personal documents.
View attachment 2992016

Also google: quantum dot microneedle array vaccination chip
Did you guys got vaccinated??? In Korea most of people are blind so 99.8 % got vaccinated.

The Koreans teased and thought the conpiracy theorists were a fool or insane.
Now then covid end, after the vaccine companies, scholars and doctors are exposing that covid vaccine was a mass scam
Now they are in panic because they found out it was a scam.

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and LancasteR
So theoretically, an overactive immune system would increase chances of survival, right?
Correct.
You should be just living healthily. And maybe healthmaxxing, especially if you took the COVID vax (I sadly did once as young teen)
Where did you even get the information or idea that bioweapons would be used in WW3, I've always assumed it would be mainly stuff like drones.. etc
Remember if a nation‘s very existence is threatened they will use everything in their power to defend themselves or drag other‘s down into ruin with them.
(I’m talking nukes, biochemical weapons, many hypersonic missiles, shock troop assaults into countries)

During WW1 or WW2 they also used bioweapons to disturb supply routines or weaken each other, what’s to say that won’t happen again?
They also gathered some intel about china‘s recent plans in biological warfare development .

Not only that. But the book of revelations talks about diseases and plagues multiple times. Especially on the 4th apocalyptic rider (pale horse):

Revelation 6:8
I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death, and Hades was following close behind him. They were given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth. (During WW3)

Revelation 11:6
These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy, and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will (the 2 witnesses will be able to cast down plagues and hated by most people and the Antichrist)

Revelation 16:2
The first angel went and poured out his bowl on the land, and ugly, festering sores broke out on the people who had the mark of the beast and worshiped its image.

The mark will also have side effects or "glitches" thus the painful and dangerous sores all over the body. How can a RFID chip or barcode alone do that?

No, the punishments or "side effects" of the mark need to have a correlation with it.
So the mark must be vaccination chip/implant device with additional stuff integrated in it(ID, contactless payment etc.). That‘s why they‘re also pushing development for it and Central Based Digital Currencies.

Also many conventional vaccinations nowadays also have side effects. Even sores, yes. I still remember when a kid in kindergarten was vaccinated against mumps and then got these weird red dots or "sores“ as side effect from it.

Some people also got burning side effects on the skin from the COVID vaccine.

I mainly found out and researched more by myself then with the help of @BigJimsWornOutTires
If you want to known more search up his threads about "VD" or "Vaccination Device"
Also, do you think the AC & the beast have already been revealed?
the Antichrist and false prophet?
I think they have.

Remember too much of the so-called "truths" or "theories" can blind the real truth. That’s why so many Trump worshippers think Bill Gates or Klaus Schwab are the Antichrist.
Don‘t mistake me, they‘re evil but not the Antichrist.
Some stuff is obvious because they keep rubbing it into our faces.
In revelation the Antichrist is also called The Beast.
Just look how Trump renamed his limousine a few years back.

A certain person that‘s recently getting closer and closer to Trump and will also host him on his platform soon, has also been swarming about mRNA development in some past interviews.

I know you're fond of the idea that Trump is the AC but I have my doubts. Sure he does fit some of the descriptions, but isn't the AC supposed to be a young, handsome & charismatic man?
He actually fits all descriptions.
I could send you a 20 min video with some verses that exactly prove it’s him.
IMG 7634

Also the belief that the Antichrist will Be young and handsome comes from movies or the Islamic end-times eschatology about "The Al-Dajjal" which is certainly false.
The Bible actually says the Antichrist is stouter (fatter) in looks than other people.
The Antichrist is the opposite of Jesus. So "anti".

Also charismatic can also mean "good speaker". I‘m not picking any political side here, but just use Hitler as example.
Many right wingers or centrists in America see Trump as "savior" that will "make America great again".
Look how Trump speaks.
The Bible says "he will have the mouth of a lion" or "He will be speaking (promising) greats things".

Also some right-wingers across the world are starting to worship him. Because they think he will "save the west" and get rid of the immigrants. A "false light" movement.

There’s this inorganic right-wing government surge in Europe (with AFD or Victor Orban for example) which will give rise to some of Trump‘s 10 horns (10 leaders who will assist him)

Don‘t get me wrong I‘m also starting to get a little bit annoyed by the Assylants/immigration. But regardless if the governments are claiming to be left-leaning or right-leaning in politics, they will use them as cannon fodder in WW3 anyway.

It would also be nice if you tell me where the assyrian/roman heritage needed aspect comes from, I've never heard of it before.
Remember how I said before the Antichrist will have multiple names and some of these are used to describe him better?
Well these 2 verses call him the "Assyrian" or "Roman" because he will have the heritage of these.
Trump has both Assyrian and Roman roots.
I haven‘t read the full Bible yet (I‘m still on it) but take a peek into this video, it explains it better than I do.

They‘re also starting to condition people to idol worship. Remember the golden calf idol from Book of Exodus?

See a connection here?
IMG 7859

IMG 7860

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and raleqtambrobret
Illuminati doesnt rule the world Satan does. Illuminati (people that worship Satan) are just puppets. Turn to Jesus and you wont be worried about anything. They want to get you away from Jesus and send you to hell with them.

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Correct.
You should be just living healthily. And maybe healthmaxxing, especially if you took the COVID vax (I sadly did once as young teen)
About the vax, do you think some of the shots could've been fake/blanks?
The vax was mandatory for me so I took it but it has done absolutely nothing.
I had 0 side effects, it was not effective at all (still got covid, although it just made me sniffle) and it did not weaken my immune system at all.

Other people in my family ended up feeling sick after the vax, but I ended up completely fine.
Remember if a nation‘s very existence is threatened they will use everything in their power to defend themselves or drag other‘s down into ruin with them.
(I’m talking nukes, biochemical weapons, many hypersonic missiles, shock troop assaults into countries)

During WW1 or WW2 they also used bioweapons to disturb supply routines or weaken each other, what’s to say that won’t happen again?
They also gathered some intel about china‘s recent plans in biological warfare development .

Not only that. But the book of revelations talks about diseases and plagues multiple times. Especially on the 4th apocalyptic rider (pale horse):

I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death, and Hades was following close behind him. They were given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth. (During WW3)

These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy, and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will (the 2 witnesses will be able to cast down plagues and hated by most people and the Antichrist)

The first angel went and poured out his bowl on the land, and ugly, festering sores broke out on the people who had the mark of the beast and worshiped its image.

The mark will also have side effects or "glitches" thus the painful and dangerous sores all over the body. How can a RFID chip or barcode alone do that?

No, the punishments or "side effects" of the mark need to have a correlation with it.
So the mark must be vaccination chip/implant device with additional stuff integrated in it(ID, contactless payment etc.). That‘s why they‘re also pushing development for it and Central Based Digital Currencies.

Also many conventional vaccinations nowadays also have side effects. Even sores, yes. I still remember when a kid in kindergarten was vaccinated against mumps and then got these weird red dots or "sores“ as side effect from it.

I mainly found out and researched more by myself then with the help of @BigJimsWornOutTires
If you want to known more search up his threads about "VD" or "Vaccination Device"
Very interesting stuff.
I've seen some evidence that COVID was actually done on purpose and if so, I'd imagine they've collected some serious data from these past few years.
You reckon there'll be another pandemic soon enough?
I think they have.

Remember too much of the so-called "truths" or "theories" can blind the real truth. That’s why so many Trump worshippers think Bill Gates or Klaus Schwab are the Antichrist.

A certain person that‘s recently getting closer and closer to Trump and will also host him on his platform soon, has also been swarming about mRNA development in some past interviews.

View attachment 2992117
Also the belief that the Antichrist will Be young and handsome comes from movies or the Islamic end-times eschatology about "The Al-Dajjal" which is certainly false.
The Bible actually says the Antichrist is stouter (fatter) in looks than other people.

Also charismatic can also mean "good speaker". I‘m not picking any political side here, but just use Hitler as example.
Many right wingers or centrists in America see Trump as "savior" that will "make America great again".
Look how Trump speaks.
The Bible says "he will have the mouth of a lion" or "He will be speaking (promising) greats things".

Also some right-wingers across the world are starting to worship him. Because they think he will "save the west" and get rid of the immigrants. A "false light" movement.

There’s this inorganic right-wing government surge in Europe (with AFD or Victor Orban for example) which will give rise to some of Trump‘s 10 horns (10 leaders who will assist him)

Don‘t get me wrong I‘m also starting to get a little bit annoyed by the Assylants/immigration. But regardless if the governments are claiming to be left-leaning or right-leaning in politics, they will use them as cannon fodder in WW3 anyway.

Yeah there are a lot of pointers but still, for some reason it just feels off IMO.

But, I've been thinking a bit about it, if I were to orchestrate it in such a way to make the AC loved by everyone & not noticed as the AC, wouldn't the smartest way to do this be to use a scapegoat?

You know, get someone to pretend to be the good guy but everyone thinks he is the AC, then the real AC comes & just like the 2nd coming of Jesus, would BTFO the AC... except the "Jesus" is the real AC & the "AC" that got BTFO'd was actually a fake, a scapegoat?
He would be seen as a world saviour, exactly what he is supposed to be according to the writings.
It's a pretty schizo-tier idea but IMO it would be legit, it would fool most people.

I feel like Donald would be the scapegoat, but who knows. We'll have to wait & see.
Remember how I said before the Antichrist will have multiple names and some of these are used to describe him better?
Well these 2 verses call him the "Assyrian" or "Roman" because he will have the heritage of these.
I haven‘t read the full Bible yet (I‘m still on it) but take a peek into this video, it explains it better than I do.

They‘re also starting to condition people to idol worship. Remember the golden calf idol from Book of Exodus?

See a connection here?
View attachment 2992170
View attachment 2992173

I don't recall anything about the golden calf idol, mind elaborating?

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
About the vax, do you think some of the shots could've been fake/blanks?
The vax was mandatory for me so I took it but it has done absolutely nothing.
I had 0 side effects, it was not effective at all (still got covid, although it just made me sniffle) and it did not weaken my immune system at all.

Other people in my family ended up feeling sick after the vax, but I ended up completely fine.
Yeah there has actually been many people that unknowingly got injected a harmless saline or sugar based solution instead of the vaccine.
Germany for example:

Also I think some people just got lucky with no side effects.
Yeah there are a lot of pointers but still, for some reason it just feels off IMO.

But, I've been thinking a bit about it, if I were to orchestrate it in such a way to make the AC loved by everyone & not noticed as the AC, wouldn't the smartest way to do this be to use a scapegoat?

You know, get someone to pretend to be the good guy but everyone thinks he is the AC, then the real AC comes & just like the 2nd coming of Jesus, would BTFO the AC... except the "Jesus" is the real AC & the "AC" that got BTFO'd was actually a fake, a scapegoat?
He would be seen as a world saviour, exactly what he is supposed to be according to the writings.
It's a pretty schizo-tier idea but IMO it would be legit, it would fool most people.

I feel like Donald would be the scapegoat, but who knows. We'll have to wait & see.
I‘m not denying that, it could very well happen. It could not. We‘ll have to see.
But if such a drastic turn-over of an event would happen in the future God would‘ve for sure prophecized it to John during the Book of Revelation.
There‘s no such possibility or event written in Revelations, but I‘m not completely putting it off.
It‘s just that they‘re trying to make Trump look like a victim and make him a "martyr" for his country. Remember most people, that includes: Atheists, people from other religions and false/lukewarm "Christians", will get fooled as soon as his deadly head wound is healed.
They could stage an assassination attempt or maybe someone tries to take him out for real.
It‘s just that he fits the description of "The Beast that rises out of the sea" (which is a metaphor for a place surrounded by many people or a place surrounded by water).
Trump was coincidentally born in New York even on a bloodmoon, and fits this description perfectly.
But again only time will tell.
I don't recall anything about the golden calf idol, mind elaborating?
I haven‘t read the full book of Exodus yet. But during humanities earlier stages (Old Testament) many people decided to abandon the worship to the one and only Lord, and worship worldly idols/statues sometimes even other "Gods" that are in reality demons, like Baal or Moloch for example. A lot of this worship was initially spawned by demons or occult
shamans.
During time of Moses Israelites started worshipping this object or "idol" of the golden Calf. Worldly and soulless worship.
God got so angry but Moses managed to ask God for mercy and repent the Israelites back to God.
History seems to be repeating. Nowadays you can pretty much make idol worship of everything. Regardless what atheists say, everyone worships something.
Simps worship women. Greedy people worship money. The drunkard worships alcohol, you get the drift.
Because in the end everyone worships something it‘s best to worship The Creator and do so through actions and not just through words.
We‘re saved by faith but our worship we shouldn‘t just show by praising, but also by searching for truth.
Most people‘s worldly worship will soon get redirected and conditioned to this idol worship for Trump.

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and raleqtambrobret
Yeah there has actually been many people that unknowingly got injected a harmless saline or sugar based solution instead of the vaccine.
Germany for example:

Also I think some people just got lucky with no side effects.
Guess I was one of them.
I‘m not denying that, it could very well happen. It could not. We‘ll have to see.
But if such a drastic turn-over of an event would happen in the future God would‘ve for sure prophecized it to John during the Book of Revelation.
There‘s no such possibility or event written in Revelations, but I‘m not completely putting it off.
It‘s just that they‘re trying to make Trump look like a victim and make him a "martyr" for his country. Remember most people, that includes: Atheists, people from other religions and false/lukewarm "Christians", will get fooled as soon as his deadly head wound is healed.
They could stage an assassination attempt or maybe someone tries to take him out for real.
It‘s just that he fits the description of "The Beast that rises out of the sea" (which is a metaphor for a place surrounded by many people or a place surrounded by water).
Trump was coincidentally born in New York even on a bloodmoon, and fits this description perfectly.
But again only time will tell.
What does being born in New York & on a bloodmoon have to do with it?
That sentence sounds pretty snarky but it's just genuine curiousity, is it astrology or something?
I haven‘t read the full book of Exodus yet. But during humanities earlier stages (Old Testament) many people decided to abandon the worship to the one and only Lord, and worship worldly idols/statues sometimes even other "Gods" that are in reality demons, like Baal or Moloch for example. A lot of this worship was initially spawned by demons or occult
shamans.
During time of Moses Israelites started worshipping this object or "idol" of the golden Calf. Worldly and soulless worship.
God got so angry but Moses managed to ask God for mercy and repent the Israelites back to God.
History seems to be repeating. Nowadays you can pretty much make idol worship of everything. Regardless what atheists say, everyone worships something.
Simps worship women. Greedy people worship money. The drunkard worships alcohol, you get the drift.
Because in the end everyone worships something it‘s best to worship The Creator and do so through actions and not just through words.
We‘re saved by faith but our worship we shouldn‘t just show by praising, but also by searching for truth.
Most people‘s worldly worship will soon get redirected and conditioned to this idol worship for Trump.
I guess so.
It really does seem 50/50 though, half the Americans I see absolutely worship him then the other half hate him..
People do change a lot though, so it could be different soon enough.

• +1
What does being born in New York & on a bloodmoon have to do with it?
That sentence sounds pretty snarky but it's just genuine curiousity, is it astrology or something
Well the "sea" that the beast rises of is a metaphor for a place that is surrounded by many people and water. New York is such a place.
Also during the end-time events the moon will turn red again, which is a bad omen for those on earth.
Americans I see absolutely worship him then the other half hate him..
People do change a lot though, so it could be different soon enough
if he gets assassinated and shot in the head or they stage it then.
It’s gonna happen sooner or later.
He has to be worshipped and get everyone‘s support before he starts WW3 and goes out to conquering and to conquer.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
Well the "sea" that the beast rises of is a metaphor for a place that is surrounded by many people and water. New York is such a place.
Also during the end-time events the moon will turn red again, which is a bad omen for those on earth.
Wouldn't said sea also be any island? Seems very vague..
if he gets assassinated and shot in the head or they stage it then.
It’s gonna happen sooner or later.
He has to be worshipped and get everyone‘s support before he starts WW3 and goes out to conquering and to conquer.
Honestly hope something interesting happens, life's been pretty bleak for a while.

• +1
Correct.

I think they have.

View attachment 2992117

Look how Trump speaks.

See a connection here?
View attachment 2992170
View attachment 2992173

Lots of drama is currently unfolding in the Philippines and Taiwan. It seems China's about to make a move.

The great liar, a man speaketh blasphemy, a beast... Trump fits the role or he's doing his damnest to. That motorized carriage of his, The Beast? Why call it that? Call it, Champion. Or Victorious. Or anything other than a mockery of Christianity he's supposed to favor.

Maybe, he has no choice but to be just that.

I remember writing a poem many years ago about the Holy Baron, Keeper of the Fallen. At the time, I didn't care for literature and reading much. But in recent years, I learned holy has other synonyms such as great and marvelous. Also, the UK's version of the latter is marvellous.

• Woah
Lots of drama is currently unfolding in the Philippines and Taiwan. It seems China's about to make a move.

The great liar, a man speaketh blasphemy, a beast... Trump fits the role or he's doing his damnest to. That motorized carriage of his, The Beast? Why call it that? Call it, Champion. Or Victorious. Or anything other than a mockery of Christianity he's supposed to favor.

Maybe, he has no choice but to be just that.

I remember writing a poem many years ago about the Holy Baron, Keeper of the Fallen. At the time, I didn't care for literature and reading much. But in recent years, I learned holy has other synonyms such as great and marvelous. Also, the UK's version of the latter is marvellous.
It‘s all happening so fast.

• +1
Good, I wish for WW3. May the strongest come out on top.

It‘s all happening so fast.
China is attacking right now.

Also, they're positioning themselves near Taiwan:

The MSM is having a field day keeping that shit buried, which makes sense. They'll be the stars once more when this shit goes down. All independent journalists are BANNED.

They're attacking any non-Chinese vessels that approach a reef near the Philippines over 800 miles from their mainland. Obviously, that's a fucking invasion. They'll probably turn the reef into their Hawaii and use it for strategic positioning.

Also, from what I'm reading, the USA is waiting for the president of the Philippines to activate the Mutual Defense Treaty.

• +1
China is attacking right now.

Also, they're positioning themselves near Taiwan:

The MSM is having a field day keeping that shit buried, which makes sense. They'll be the stars once more when this shit goes down. All independent journalists are BANNED.

They're attacking any non-Chinese vessels that approach a reef near the Philippines over 800 miles from their mainland. Obviously, that's a fucking invasion. They'll probably turn the reef into their Hawaii and use it for strategic positioning.

Also, from what I'm reading, the USA is waiting for the president of the Philippines to activate the Mutual Defense Treaty.
What do you think happens first Trump‘s return to the WH or attack by China on Taiwan.
Doesn’t the deadly head wound also need to happen first before the seals get opened.

• Hmm...
What do you think happens first Trump‘s return to the WH or attack by China on Taiwan.
Doesn’t the deadly head wound also need to happen first before the seals get opened.
No idea. If there are three ways to get from point A to point B and no matter which way you go, you'll get there... I don't think it matters.

• +1
me when i fearmonger for reps

• JFL
No idea. If there are three ways to get from point A to point B and no matter which way you go, you'll get there... I don't think it matters.
I already told some people about this and most of them told me the nations would never risk a world war and it‘s not in their interests to do so.
Do you think when things move fast people will be shocked that their way of living and "security" is going to end?
How big do you think the shock factor will be?

Last edited:
  • +1
I already told some people about this and most of them told me the nations would never risk a world war and it‘s not in their interests to do so.
Do you think when things move fast people will be shocked that their way of living and "security" is going to end?
How big do you think the shock factor will be?
Bigger than COVID panic, absolutely. Many will be dazed at first as they ponder, "Is this really happening?" Others will force themselves to adapt and try to keep calm among their circle, employees, yadda yadda.

The POP (president of Philippines) won't activate the treaty, claiming it was a misunderstanding... Chinese soldiers beating the fuck out of their fishermen and one losing a finger... yeah, sounds like an oops, sorry.

However, I've read countless comments from the Filips urging POP to get this party started. Not sure though if many of those users are... you know who ... or might be the CCP. Or our military's dick hard for some Chinese takeout. Oh, wait, there are females in the Navy. Not sure what metaphor you use there. I rather not say it.

• +1
Or our military's dick hard for some Chinese takeout. Oh, wait, there are females in the Navy. Not sure what metaphor you use there. I rather not say it.
It’s called eating pussy. Not to sound racist, but in the CCP it can mean 2 different things.

• Hmm...
Did you guys got vaccinated??? In Korea most of people are blind so 99.8 % got vaccinated.

The Koreans teased and thought the conpiracy theorists were a fool or insane.
Now then covid end, after the vaccine companies, scholars and doctors are exposing that covid vaccine was a mass scam
Now they are in panic because they found out it was a scam.
You can fight the immune system wrecker. Protein, Omega-3, water, sun, and lots of fiber.

• +1
It’s called eating pussy. Not to sound racist, but in the CCP it can mean 2 different things.
Well, I don't believe they'll want to eat Chinese fishpies but then again, lesbians are a proud class.

• JFL
Well, I don't believe they'll want to eat Chinese fishpies but then again, lesbians are a proud class.
Nah Jim I think you didn‘t get the joke.
There‘s eating pussy and then there‘s eating a pussy (or known as cat) which the Chinese do.
But it‘s a dark humored joke.

• JFL
Nah Jim I think you didn‘t get the joke.
There‘s eating pussy and then there‘s eating a pussy (or known as cat) which the Chinese do.
But it‘s a dark humored joke.
I've heard if China attacks any of those disputed territories, Russia will break ties with the CCP.

We'll see how that plays out.

But China has warned Taiwan last week that they have intelligence suggesting the USA will stage an attack soon.

• Woah
Last edited:
  • So Sad
With "staging" you mean a inside job? I thought the USA learnt form that after 9/11.
This nation strives to challenge history. Arrogant, naive... a distraction? No telling. But it makes sense why the DEI, why the white privilege push, why the woke ideology, why the giving everything to Gen Z.

Back in the old world, when they prepared a virgin to be sacrificed, the lamb would be catered to and given whatever it wanted... a last meal... a pretty dress... reassurance that she/he was doing the right thing.

• +1