People underestimate the gap between MTN and HTN.

forevermirin

forevermirin

Kraken
And overestimate the gap between HTN and Chadlite.

Screenshot 2023 06 02 at 84951 PM

But everyone just picks some random point above MTN as the threshold for HTN - I blame this on confusing terminology. Someone who looks better than an MTN is most likely still an MTN, but it's hard to actually fix a point to mark the transition over to HTN.

The most logical point of approx 1 SD leaves just about 15% people as HTN+ - which might make sense for OLD but in IRL appeal there will be a big difference between a 50th percentile MTN and a 75th percentile MTN.

This isn't really an issue as long as yo understand the flimsy nature of these categorizations, and the only other alternative is a percentile score. "Bro you have a 77th percentile face".

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32425, Drazen, SonOfDarkseid and 16 others
Finally someone said it brother

HTN mogs 99% of people facially outside
Yet people here sometimes hand out HTN rating like it's normal

I think the percentile score is good too, most people I see here rated HTN are just glorified MTNs who take some good pictures and sometimes are just plain LTNs that I don't understand why get even above MTN (just because of anorexic hollow cheeks)

A chadlite is actually so rare that you can only find them on Instagram and rarely rarely IRL

A reminder, an HTN in motion real life looks so good you might rate him as chad IRL, but pictures and videos are so different you might underrate him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32425, SonOfDarkseid, Deleted member 17595 and 15 others
Been saying for ages

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 17244 and forevermirin
agree but this isn't what i said lol. HTN mogs 85% people outside which is still pretty rare, but you could still see a couple at a busy grocery store. I'd say chadlite is 99th percentile.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32425, SonOfDarkseid, Senssei and 3 others
Bro u overrate the most lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32425, Deleted member 17595, jflsnowdzz and 1 other person

I think the percentile score is good too, most people I see here rated HTN are just glorified MTNs who take some good pictures and sometimes are just plain LTNs that I don't understand why get even above MTN (just because of anorexic hollow cheeks)

A chadlite is actually so rare that you can only find them on Instagram and rarely rarely IRL

A reminder, an HTN in motion real life looks so good you might rate him as chad IRL, but pictures and videos are so different you might underrate him
Agreed, frauding is extremely easy online and in photos that you post to social media

from average ok to attractive

Bro u overrate the most lol
yes, because of the reason i mentioned.
in IRL appeal there will be a big difference between a 50th percentile MTN and a 75th percentile MTN.
so instead of sounding like a retard saying "bro you are mtn but you mog 70% people" i'll just rate them HTN and call it a day.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32425, looksseg and Deleted member 24789

No, this is called a chad

Htn is not rare, that why its called high tier normie.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32425, DelonLover1999, SonOfDarkseid and 5 others
Htn is not rare, that why its called high tier normie.
Yeah, this is why looksmax ratings are scuffed. It's in the name. It's meant to be a normal occurrence.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32425, SonOfDarkseid, looksseg and 3 others
based thread! i agree with uyou!!

• Woah
Reactions: forevermirin

View attachment 2236589

But everyone just picks some random point above MTN as the threshold for HTN - I blame this on confusing terminology. Someone who looks better than an MTN is most likely still an MTN, but it's hard to actually fix a point to mark the transition over to HTN.

The most logical point of approx 1 SD leaves just about 15% people as HTN+ - which might make sense for OLD but in IRL appeal there will be a big difference between a 50th percentile MTN and a 75th percentile MTN.

This isn't really an issue as long as yo understand the flimsy nature of these categorizations, and the only other alternative is a percentile score. "Bro you have a 77th percentile face".
MTN on the left, HTN on the right. It is as simple as that.
20220504 032239 1
Htn 1

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32425, Skywalker, User49 and 5 others
You’re either attractive to the majority of girls or you aren’t, any looks level below HTN is meaningless

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32425, Deleted member 17595, It'snotover and 2 others
htn is chadlite irl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
Graph

Is how I interpret it IRL.

Obviously on looksmax / OLD its more like:
Graph 2

But honestly, it's mainly more exaggerated just for humor / meme (just because the top 1% have an insane advantage, doesn't mean MTNs still aren't getting matches / dates).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32425, Staceymaxxing, SonOfDarkseid and 7 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32425, It'snotover, Deleted member 16275 and 2 others
You’re either attractive to the majority of girls or you aren’t, any looks level below HTN is meaningless
stupid take because being attractive to a majority of 51% girls and 99% girls is very different. Also being attractive to 51% girls is much closer to being attractive to 49% girls - so thats quite an arbitrary cutoff point.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 20631
Looks like @St.TikTokcel was right all along

• JFL

View attachment 2236589

agreed ppl here give htn ratings out like candy, but in reality 60% of ppl are like mtns and it gets rarer as it deviates from the average

Anything below mtn is autosubhuman

• Hmm...
Anything below mtn is autosubhuman
girls wont be able to tell the difference between 49th and 50th percentiles that well bro. there's a point below which is subhuman for sur ebut that isn't MTN.

Yeah, this is why looksmax ratings are scuffed. It's in the name. It's meant to be a normal occurrence.
agreed psl ratings are so retarded in general. apparently its supposed to be 1-8 but nobody uses anything outside of 3-6. "but muh autistic distribution" like stfu

if chadLITE is ultra rare to find irl, chad would be literally impossible. but like the whole chad thing was supposed to symbolize a guy who just slays. psl ratings are retarded in general tbh

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and Graham
retarded thread, but this is why we say weak/mid/strong MTN for example. there aren't really 3 layers of attractiveness

retarded thread, but this is why we say weak/mid/strong MTN for example. there aren't really 3 layers of attractiveness
does a strong MTN sound closer to MTN or HTN?

its closer to MTN ofc

but its not too far from weak HTN
that means its closer to HTN. there is no fixed point separating "strong" MTN and "weak" HTN. just confusing terminology thats all.

that means its closer to HTN. there is no fixed point separating "strong" MTN and "weak" HTN. just confusing terminology thats all.

yeah ur right i guess but weak HTN is not actual HTN

• +1
Reactions: blite and forevermirin
but then youve just made a new rating between mtn and htn no?
it's retarded as hell

the real rating is ugly > normie > above average > slayer > male model

All the rest is subjectivity and stupidity

• +1
Reactions: Gone

View attachment 2236589

Good thread, now go get your weekly 5 minutes of social interaction with your mom upstairs

• JFL
View attachment 2236635
Is how I interpret it IRL.

Obviously on looksmax / OLD its more like:
View attachment 2236638
But honestly, it's mainly more exaggerated just for humor / meme (just because the top 1% have an insane advantage, doesn't mean MTNs still aren't getting matches / dates).
Looks are deterministic and should follow an absolute approach
A bell curve representing the percentage of people in each lookism category doesn't work for modern race mixed populations
We must only take into consideration population of interest
It won't work if include a representative sample of all the population in your jewed country
For example, include pajeets and roaches in the population sample of Germany and the looks won't follow a bell curve, the subhuman population is greatly increased

A bell curve works if there was no globalization and looks standards were regionalized, or if you only count the endogenous population of European countries
68.26% of people are MTN
13.59% of people are LTN/HTN
2.54% of people are Subhuman/Chads
0.13% of people are Failed abortions/ Gay aliens
Imagem12
700px-PR_and_NCE.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: forevermirin, Graham and Deleted member 24789

"Muh HTN 99% percentile"

Nigga stfu :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: User49, Deleted member 24789 and charlesmog
68.26% of people are MTN
Except go somewhere where you're actually getting a random sample and you'll find this isn't close to being the case. You can even ignore old people and fat people, and most people you count will still be unattractive, not just plain or not attractive.

Best place to look would be yearbook.

• +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid, Broski and Deleted member 24789

An htn in pictures looks like a borderline Male model chad irl
Chadlite your confuse it for someone chico tier irl
Full chad looks like photoshop irl

• +1
Reactions: blite, alriodai and Blond3cel

View attachment 2236589

What percentile am I according to your scale then