People underestimate the gap between MTN and HTN.

I started going through my yearbook. I got bored after a minute. Maybe I'm not a true autist. But out of 71 dudes counted, there were 7 subhumans, 33 LTN, 24 MTN, 7 HTN, and that's it. The most attractive dude in my class was among those counted. Based on his picture I could only give him HTN, though knowing him in real life, I probably would have given him Chadlite, but I suspect the forum would rate him MTN. I was quite generous with my HTN ratings.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LVZZO, Blackgymmax, forevermirin and 1 other person
though knowing him in real life, I probably would have given him Chadlite
but I suspect the forum would rate him MTN.
There seems to be a different set of standards on looksmax as opposed to real life. I see looksmax MTNs that would get called "good looking" IRL. I think part of it must be because standards are much higher online (can compare to male models) and looksmax users that show their faces and get popular are good looking, so people think that's the norm.

The biggest slayers I knew IRL where mid to high looksmax MTN's, with either status, eye color or height halo. I'm pretty sure a looksmax HTN or Chad could out "slay" them though, just they either didn't bother or never saw enough IRL.

• +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid
There seems to be a different set of standards
Yeah, there's also such think as (not) photogenic. Some people just don't look good in pictures. Some people look better. This dude was actually really good looking in real life though, not just a slayer.

Actually, biggest slayer I ever knew defies all the pills - 5'6, chubby, not great looking, although he did have good eye area/color, but was always too fat to be genuinely attractive. He was just a very charismatic, low inhib, cool dude. I don't know what it is about him, but whenever he's around, you just want to talk to him.

• +1
Reactions: Staceymaxxing, Graham, SonOfDarkseid and 1 other person
good thread bro. HTN is when life begins

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, blackckatt and forevermirin
And overestimate the gap between HTN and Chadlite.

View attachment 2236589

But everyone just picks some random point above MTN as the threshold for HTN - I blame this on confusing terminology. Someone who looks better than an MTN is most likely still an MTN, but it's hard to actually fix a point to mark the transition over to HTN.

The most logical point of approx 1 SD leaves just about 15% people as HTN+ - which might make sense for OLD but in IRL appeal there will be a big difference between a 50th percentile MTN and a 75th percentile MTN.

This isn't really an issue as long as yo understand the flimsy nature of these categorizations, and the only other alternative is a percentile score. "Bro you have a 77th percentile face".
Brilliant

• Love it
Reactions: forevermirin
Actually, biggest slayer I ever knew defies all the pills - 5'6, chubby, not great looking, although he did have good eye area/color, but was always too fat to be genuinely attractive. He was just a very charismatic, low inhib, cool dude. I don't know what it is about him, but whenever he's around, you just want to talk to him.
big coincidence - the biggest slayer ik fits the same definition - not fat just not lean and hes indian to top it off. charisma is real.

So what can expect an HTN IRL ?

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
So what can expect an HTN IRL ?
A high proportion of women will find them attractive, so rejection should be less likely when approaching - also if they are high trust HTN they might get approached by women.

Basically MTN with less rejection and some approaches.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Blackgymmax and blackckatt
An htn in pictures looks like a borderline Male model chad irl
Chadlite your confuse it for someone chico tier irl
Full chad looks like photoshop irl
full blown facts but niggas on here are quoting me telling me im wrong and that "htn is just high tier normie doesnt mog 99%"

meanwhile i'm just sure they're mad they think their HTN and their delusion just got broken "NOOOO HTN ISN'T THAT HIGH PERCENTILE :soy::feelswah::feelswhy::feelswhy:"

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Blackgymmax and blackckatt
anything above MTN facially is rare
A high proportion of women will find them attractive, so rejection should be less likely when approaching - also if they are high trust HTN they might get approached by women.

How do u know if u are high trust or low trust facially? Which one am I in ur opinion? Never thought of that

anything above MTN facially is rare

How do u know if u are high trust or low trust facially? Which one am I in ur opinion? Never thought of that
ITs' about your dymophism

My indian guy, high IQ, great thread bro

Actually, biggest slayer I ever knew defies all the pills - 5'6, chubby, not great looking, although he did have good eye area/color, but was always too fat to be genuinely attractive. He was just a very charismatic, low inhib, cool dude.
I hear this a lot from people online, and while I've met non-attractive dudes who were charismatic and could gather peoples attention, they weren't slayers and were virgins as far as I am aware.