People were turnt this time a decade ago.

Amexmaxx

Amexmaxx

Unloved abused dog
In 2011 going into 2012 I remember shit was hype and fun. Some of the best times ngl. Niggas were preparing for the so called “end of the world” in 2012 so niggas was hella turnt and happy.

Now everyone is cucked and sad and sheit bc of muh covid lockdowns. Dating apps and hypergamy has made a bunch of emotionally defeated men. A good % of people are lifeless and mentally ill bc of drugs, sm, and veganism.

Jfl can i please go live 10 years ago when shit was still good? Life is just cope day in and day out.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel, one job away, datboijj and 6 others
I was building LEGO Minecraft mountains in 2012-2014 and that was the peak of my life so far.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Amexmaxx, Harold O'brien and moredishmorebish
havent heard turnt in a long time :hnghn:
and yeah i remember that time,:ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Amexmaxx
You can’t go back it’s over

• So Sad
Reactions: Amexmaxx
just cope with nostalgia theory:Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Amexmaxx
In 2011 going into 2012 I remember shit was hype and fun. Some of the best times ngl. Niggas were preparing for the so called “end of the world” in 2012 so niggas was hella turnt and happy.

Now everyone is cucked and sad and sheit bc of muh covid lockdowns. Dating apps and hypergamy has made a bunch of emotionally defeated men. A good % of people are lifeless and mentally ill bc of drugs, sm, and veganism.

Jfl can i please go live 10 years ago when shit was still good? Life is just cope day in and day out.
you fail to understand the psychological subtleties of being so close to make it height (6'4) yet so far from making it that it induces ptsd.
the worst height is 6'1.
so close to 6'3 but so far away from it that you will never make it without lifts.
you are not so short that it makes lifts utterly useless cf. 5'8 liftmaxxing in vein to 5'11 which is still manlet territory.
even if a 6'1 liftmaxxes to 6'5 they will blow their center of gravity and end up stumbling around like a clumsy victorias secret model not to mention you are reminded of your subhuman height whenever you take your lifts off, only worsening the ptsd

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2214 and Amexmaxx
The end of the world hype is gonna be a decade ago now :hnghn: 2010-2013 were insanely good years

• +1
Reactions: Amexmaxx
just cope with nostalgia theory:Comfy:
Gotta cope somehow
you fail to understand the psychological subtleties of being so close to make it height (6'4) yet so far from making it that it induces ptsd.
the worst height is 6'1.
so close to 6'3 but so far away from it that you will never make it without lifts.
you are not so short that it makes lifts utterly useless cf. 5'8 liftmaxxing in vein to 5'11 which is still manlet territory.
even if a 6'1 liftmaxxes to 6'5 they will blow their center of gravity and end up stumbling around like a clumsy victorias secret model not to mention you are reminded of your subhuman height whenever you take your lifts off, only worsening the ptsd
im not reading this autism