People Who Buy Fitness Programs or Need Personal Trainers are Useless Retards

IronMike

IronMike

DOMAIN EXPANSION: BLACK NEW WORLD ORDER
Joined
Aug 17, 2018
Posts
18,724
Reputation
25,747
Just use google or youtube/tiktok to see what workouts you need to do

1790821994197
 
  • +1
Reactions: fraudislaw, munnabhai, Mai Sakurajima. and 2 others
When I was 12 I wanted one cuz I didn't know shit but when I was 15 and had access to YouTube I just listened to what buff dudes said and learned as I went.

So I'd have to agree with your sentiment.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mai Sakurajima. and IronMike
When I was 12 I wanted one cuz I didn't know shit but when I was 15 and had access to YouTube I just listened to what buff dudes said and learned as I went.

So I'd have to agree with your sentiment.
I agree, my dad taught me how to work out a little but when I was 13 or 14ish as well, I just used YT going forward.

I can't believe personal trainers can make a living off these people
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mai Sakurajima.
I agree, my dad taught me how to work out a little but when I was 13 or 14ish as well, I just used YT going forward.

I can't believe personal trainers can make a living off these people
Honestly some people just have too much money. You know the trope of how the richest old guy in the room happens to be stingiest, it's because he was once poor and had to decide what was worth spending money and what wasn't.

Some normies literally never been without money in their life so they'll hemorrhage money for her slightest convenience, personal training being a great example.
 
  • +1
Reactions: IronMike
Thats why these "six figs" earning "middle class" normies can't figure out how to become millionaires and still end up living paycheck to paycheck. Literal fucking cattle lmfao.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: IronMike
I’d normally agree but a white housewife who is unsatisfied at home deserves to get out sometimes and have a colored man feel her up under the guise of exercising
 
  • +1
Reactions: IronMike
I’d normally agree but a white housewife who is unsatisfied at home deserves to get out sometimes and have a colored man feel her up under the guise of exercising
that is true, imagine paying to get felt up when all she had to do is go to the gym and talk to a brotha
 
  • +1
Reactions: munnabhai
I needed one because of how horrible my chronic pain is and I need assistance to make sure my form is correct. Otherwise yeah just use the internet jfl
 
  • +1
Reactions: IronMike

Similar threads

T
Replies
0
Views
19
threadeffort
T
daunas
Replies
5
Views
34
multifyer
multifyer
Revent
Replies
3
Views
37
R3w_tard666
R3w_tard666
emogymmaxx
Replies
15
Views
112
Rc3jtree
Rc3jtree
I will ASCEND Jacky
Replies
17
Views
59
Bulgariansub5
Bulgariansub5

Users who are viewing this thread

  • fraudislaw
  • americanpakitruvcel
  • IronMike
Back
Top