IronMike
DOMAIN EXPANSION: BLACK NEW WORLD ORDER
- Joined
- Aug 17, 2018
- Posts
- 18,724
- Reputation
- 25,748
Just use google or youtube/tiktok to see what workouts you need to do
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
I agree, my dad taught me how to work out a little but when I was 13 or 14ish as well, I just used YT going forward.When I was 12 I wanted one cuz I didn't know shit but when I was 15 and had access to YouTube I just listened to what buff dudes said and learned as I went.
So I'd have to agree with your sentiment.
Honestly some people just have too much money. You know the trope of how the richest old guy in the room happens to be stingiest, it's because he was once poor and had to decide what was worth spending money and what wasn't.I agree, my dad taught me how to work out a little but when I was 13 or 14ish as well, I just used YT going forward.
I can't believe personal trainers can make a living off these people
that is true, imagine paying to get felt up when all she had to do is go to the gym and talk to a brothaI’d normally agree but a white housewife who is unsatisfied at home deserves to get out sometimes and have a colored man feel her up under the guise of exercising