People who have/had damon braces

ZeroTwo

ZeroTwo

Iron
Did it make your smile wider?

No, had it for 2 years at 14 and didn’t do shit. only made my teeth straight

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, Manfrommars and SoundnVision
Yeah but I heard it's still better than normal braces since they don't use rubber bands or do extractions.
idk tbh, just telling you my experience.

I’m 19 now and i got the smallest mouth and palate in the world. I’m coping with hard mewing.

If you gotta put braces wait to finish with puberty or atleast to it during it. I did it before and my maxilla just developed back into subhumanity

idk tbh, just telling you my experience.

I’m 19 now and i got the smallest mouth and palate in the world. I’m coping with hard mewing.

If you gotta put braces wait to finish with puberty or atleast to it during it. I did it before and my maxilla just developed back into subhumanity
I am 17 I think I am done with puberty I think or atleast close to being done. I want to get those braces since my teeth failo me hard when talking.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
make sure not to get extractions when ull get it
I know that already. I am going with damon since they said on their website that they don't do extractions with these type of braces. And also no rubber bands.

I know that already. I am going with damon since they said on their website that they don't do extractions with these type of braces. And also no rubber bands.
elastics arent bad, wonder since damon braces are moving teeth faster could it be used as a preparation before jaw surgery?

Yeah but I heard it's still better than normal braces since they don't use rubber bands or do extractions.
they use rubber bands,they meant rubber bands as in the rubber bands holding in the arch ware to the brackets