People Who Praise ER Are The Scum Of This Community

D

Deleted member 1100

Kraken
Imagine being such a low life that not only you think you're entitled to have sex but also that you are entitled to take the life of other people that you don't even know just because they have a happy life and can have relationships.

I wish a slow and painful death to all ER wannabes, it's not anybody's fault that you're a genetic failure you atrocious worthless useless cockroach subhuman

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: AraTe, chadpreetcel123, Drugs and 25 others
isnt it ur parents fault if your a genetic failure?

keep crying for my victims

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII, Tyronecell, MiroslavBulldosex and 32 others
its just joke

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, PenileFacialSurgery, OOGABOOGA and 3 others
CHADER

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, Deleted member 1553, ChoSeungHui and 2 others
Reminder to everybody this is the same guy that wants women on this forum

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6997, Deleted member 2012, PenileFacialSurgery and 29 others
rent free

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, xdw15, CopeIsReal and 10 others
violence is a natural and logical response to a state of which is not in favor to the individual

i have more respect to a low iq ugly truecel who becomes criminal and violent then to a low iq ugly truecel who accept the order and works at fucking mcdonalds

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6997, PenileFacialSurgery, MiroslavBulldosex and 15 others
Escape the Matrix, all hail Elliot Rodger, fuck the system of control.

Elliot Rodger died with blood on his hands while you incel virgins are too scared to look a girl in the eye.

keep crying like whipped dogs from your kennels meanwhile St.Elliot The Righteous One leads the revolution

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, Pedro Zanatta, Deleted member 1553 and 7 others
imagine virtue signaling people you dont know. this nigger probably walks past homeless people in disgust then comes online to protect muh ER victims

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 1553 and 8 others
ER lives rent free in your head from the grave.

Gravemaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, Deleted member 1553, xdw15 and 1 other person
4CC07EE6 B74C 4CAF 9119 B99E9EDF3BEA

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Arkantos, Deleted member 1100, SikKunt and 1 other person

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, Deleted member 3990, retard and 3 others
violence is a natural and logical response to a state of which is not in favor to the individual

i have more respect to a low iq ugly truecel who becomes criminal and violent then to a low iq ugly truecel who accept the order and works at fucking mcdonalds

this made more sense in the old days though when violence was less likely to get sanctioned.

think of an early hunter society: ugly incel gets jealous of chad and his own shortcomings. eventually this lead to him backstabbing chad and killing him. he climbs the social ladder and his chances of reproduction raises compared to when he would just accept his own genetical shortcomings and the "natural“ order

btw im not encouraging anyone to go ER no i support this. i just think that feeling of hate and anger in certain individuals has probably an evolutionary purpose and thus is natural response

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, xdw15, Deleted member 3202 and 2 others
imagine virtue signaling people you dont know. this nigger probably walks past homeless people in disgust then comes online to protect muh ER victims
Not only that, he said he purposelly treats gl people better.

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Zygos4Life, Zeta ascended and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, MiroslavBulldosex, chadpreetcel123 and 16 others
Not only that, he said he purposelly treats gl people better.
you do this. everyone does
in male to male its rare but when talking to the opposite sex its all the time tbh

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem, Zeta ascended and Aesthetic
jflcel kill yourself

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate and fukmylyf
I wish a slow and painful death to all ER wannabes
they got that: it's called living life as an ugly male. and they got that BEFORE praising ER, not after.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BigBoy, xdw15, Alt Number 3 and 6 others
Imagine being such a low life that not only you think you're entitled to have sex but also that you are entitled to take the life of other people that you don't even know just because they have a happy life and can have relationships.

I wish a slow and painful death to all ER wannabes, it's not anybody's fault that you're a genetic failure you atrocious worthless useless cockroach subhuman

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Dicklet.4.3 and Deleted member 685
Feed me!
Feed me more!(x3)
Hey!
Meat on the table
Yeah, that's what you are
Yeah, you can run
But you won't get too far(hey!)
You're in my jungle
And i'll make the kill
Meat on the table
And i'll get my fill!

Hey(x4)
You're so damn weak man
And you don't belong
Your only purpose
Is to feed the strong
You are the hunted
So lay down and pray
I'm always hungry
And i get my way
I get my way!
Meat on the table
Yeah, that's what you are
Yeah, you can run
But you won't get too far(hey!)
You're in my jungle
And i'll make the kill
Meat on the table
And i'll get my fill!
Meat on the table(hey!)x4
Hey(x4)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Ritalincel

Op is a femoid confirmed @Sergeant @Master @BigBiceps @jefferson @knajjd

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1553 and BigBoy
5 1

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate

• Hmm...
Reactions: Ritalincel
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Arkantos and Deleted member 685
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, LordNorwood, rockndogs and 2 others
tbh jfl

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
KEEP CRYING FOR US ULTRA HIGH T 0 INHIB DARK TRIAD BADBOYS WHO ACTUALLY DO SOMETHING INSTEAD WRITING BLUEPILLED BULLSHIT IN THEIR BASEMENT

KEEP CRYING FOR US ULTRA HIGH T 0 INHIB DARK TRIAD BADBOYS WHO ACTUALLY DO SOMETHING INSTEAD WRITING BLUEPILLED BULLSHIT IN THEIR BASEMENT

I'm pretty sure you're bobbuylr or some shit like that, I never memorized your old username, JFL @ saying you gonna leave the forum, and then you come back with another account