People who say personality>looks are actually the most superficial ones (debunking Redditors once for all)

Entschuldigung

Entschuldigung

这个账号是中国共产党对西方干预的一部分
Judging someone instantaneously by their looks is less cruel and more honest than categorizing them by their "personality" :ogre:
How the actual fuck can you know someone's personality in minutes, hours or even a whole day? It's impossible:hnghn:
You'll probably have misconceptions about them. I think everyone once thought they liked or disliked someone but when they spend more time with the person you change your opinion. :bigbrain:

I'm not saying personality doesn't matter cause it does sometimes, but to stop the cope of some Reddit lurkers that browse here that like to continuously type shit like, "it's your personality" :feelsuhh:
HOW THE FUCK YOU KNOW SOMEONE AND CAN JUDGE THEM SO QUICKLY?
COME DOWN TO EARTH YOU'RE NOT GOD TO JUDGE ANYONE:ogre::ogre::ogre:

Have a good day :love:

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, Deleted member 14905, thecel and 7 others
Read every word, chadriguez

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Entschuldigung
we all know all you have to do to succeed in your love life is to

1) be confident
2) improve your personality
3) shower
4) get a haricut
5) and hold frame

cmon king, stop this defeatist shit. Hold frame my man, we got tbis

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: A23ghskung, Deleted member 14781, alriodai and 4 others
Usually women say that they care about personality (they don't care at all)
And guys say they care about looks and personality and it's usually true. You will often see Chads who will get together with HTBs because they may have a good personality. Guys usually don't care as much about looks once a girl passes a certain threshold, which can be relatively simple (like: "Don't be fat") and will then pay attention to personality. That is of course, if the guys want relationships. If guys don't want a relationship, they won't care as much about personality.

Girls however have higher standards. Their looks threshold is usually a lot harder to reach (e.g.: Minimum 6'0, chiseled face, atleast HTN, etc.) and then they still won't really care about personality, but mostly about looks and sex appeal. Which is why you can often find women complaining about her ex boyfriends later on and how they were assholes. (If they were assholes, she surely didn't date them for their personality)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781 and Deleted member 15338
we all know all you have to do to succeed in your love life is to

1) be confident
2) improve your personality
3) shower
4) get a haricut
5) and hold frame

cmon king, stop this defeatist shit. Hold frame my man, we got tbis

Great advice from the one and only, Jeremy Meeks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, Edgar, Toth's thot and 3 others
And guys say they care about looks and personality and it's usually true. You will often see Chads who will get together with HTBs because they may have a good personality. Guys usually don't care as much about looks once a girl passes a certain threshold, which can be relatively simple (like: "Don't be fat") and will then pay attention to personality. That is of course, if the guys want relationships. If guys don't want a relationship, they won't care as much about personality.

Girls however have higher standards. Their looks threshold is usually a lot harder to reach (e.g.: Minimum 6'0, chiseled face, atleast HTN, etc.) and then they still won't really care about personality, but mostly about looks and sex appeal. Which is why you can often find women complaining about her ex boyfriends later on and how they were assholes. (If they were assholes, she surely didn't date them for their personality)
I don't think guys care about personality any more than girls do imo, its just that we have low standards

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
View attachment 1514906
Great advice from the one and only, Jeremy Meeks
This is literally me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15338 and Deleted member 15099

mwa 💋 :owo:

• Love it
Reactions: Entschuldigung
I don't think guys care about personality any more than girls do imo, its just that we have low standards
I don't think so. For relationships, guys care more.
There was a study once where "being nice" was actually important for guys but not for women.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338, Beetlejuice and Entschuldigung
I don't think so. For relationships, guys care more.
There was a study once where "being nice" was actually important for guys but not for women.
Finding a nice woman is so rare that even women hate each other :ogre:

é a personalidade bro

• So Sad
Reactions: Entschuldigung
Personality = looks
For the simple fact that your personality IS your looks. People make snap judgments about who you are as a person based on your appearance, it’s why the halo effect exists. And no matter what your personality is actually like they’ll pull off mental gymnastics to ensure that your behaviors fit with their preconceived notions

• +1
Reactions: spark
How the actual fuck can you know someone's personality in minutes, hours or even a whole day? It's impossible
Hoky shit if you think about it that way its totally true. In that sense its easy to look at personality as a way to fraud genetics?

Personality = looks
For the simple fact that your personality IS your looks. People make snap judgments about who you are as a person based on your appearance, it’s why the halo effect exists. And no matter what your personality is actually like they’ll pull off mental gymnastics to ensure that your behaviors fit with their preconceived notions
I'm trying to be less extremist here so people get it :feelswhere:

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and loksr
I'm trying to be less extremist here so people get it :feelswhere:
a victim is a victim is a victim, it’s just less competition for you and it’s their fault if they can’t understand these basic truths.

all they have to do is softmaxx until they’re above average enough to experience the halo effect. Or even just watch their gl friends’ life experiences

it’s a really intuitive thing to know and you experience it every day

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
a victim is a victim is a victim, it’s just less competition for you and it’s their fault if they can’t understand these basic truths.

all they have to do is softmaxx until they’re above average enough to experience the halo effect. Or even just watch their gl friends’ life experiences

it’s a really intuitive thing to know and you experience it every day
But copium is a hell of a drug

• +1
Reactions: loksr
But copium is a hell of a drug
Yeah but if you lay out the truth for someone and they refuse to accept it, you can lay back and feel comfortable because you did what was expected of you

• +1
Yeah but if you lay out the truth for someone and they refuse to accept it, you can lay back and feel comfortable because you did what was expected of you
💯

• +1
These days i dont even give advice unless asked for. And im also at that point basically looking fir “indicators of interest” in improving themselves and being passionate about haveing a better life. If i dont sense that, i retreat and change subject because nothing pisses me more anymore than people wo are complacent while having all the knowledge they got. Like bruh i spent months or years learning this shit about skin and facial anatomy to tell you that chemical exfoliants are superior to physical and the cunt tells me chemicals are not natural and tries to debate me. Like fuck off

• +1
These days i dont even give advice unless asked for. And im also at that point basically looking fir “indicators of interest” in improving themselves and being passionate about haveing a better life. If i dont sense that, i retreat and change subject because nothing pisses me more anymore than people wo are complacent while having all the knowledge they got. Like bruh i spent months or years learning this shit about skin and facial anatomy to tell you that chemical exfoliants are superior to physical and the cunt tells me chemicals are not natural and tries to debate me. Like fuck off
Most people reject things that are hard to do and automatically pretend it’s harmful just so they can feel content with not doing it

kinda weird

• JFL
Most people reject things that are hard to do and automatically pretend it’s harmful just so they can feel content with not doing it

kinda weird
Yeah rationalizations man

• +1

Yeah all true but being an asshole is a halo too

• Woah
Reactions: thecel