People who've been to college but aren't anymore, is there any community outside of college that can replicate the effects?

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

There's no gym for my squandered youth.
There's two kinds of fun that I wish I could've had: Fun in college, and fun in some kind of Jersey Shore/Floribama/etc house full of depraved and debauched roommates. But it has to be like I see on TV! And the problem is, I can't find a community that's like that. The closest I've come is Hash House Harriers. And that's not the same thing. It's more akin to one of those grownup sleepaway camps. It's not natural. It's artificial and engineered, whereas college, everyone's just there naturally and all the sex and debauchery and Doing It For State happens organically. I don't wanna have to plan it like a swinger's club might plan their fun, I just wanna have fun. With people I happen to see around regularly.

But what communities really exist outside of college? That you can socialize with and spread gossip amidst? Do you know any? Some people socialize at work, but that's not the place. The community is too small. I want something big, like college. What's the closest you've found? Or is everyone here a student?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
too long to read but stop coping

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee and Deleted member 6401
too long to read but stop coping

Isn't this the opposite of coping? I thought coping was pretending you've got it good when you've actually got it bad. I've got it bad, and I'm complaining about how bad I've got it.

• +1
Isn't this the opposite of coping? I thought coping was pretending you've got it good when you've actually got it bad. I've got it bad, and I'm complaining about how bad I've got it.
cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, satoshisacuck and Nibba
lol
There's two kinds of fun that I wish I could've had: Fun in college, and fun in some kind of Jersey Shore/Floribama/etc house full of depraved and debauched roommates. But it has to be like I see on TV! And the problem is, I can't find a community that's like that. The closest I've come is Hash House Harriers. And that's not the same thing. It's more akin to one of those grownup sleepaway camps. It's not natural. It's artificial and engineered, whereas college, everyone's just there naturally and all the sex and debauchery and Doing It For State happens organically. I don't wanna have to plan it like a swinger's club might plan their fun, I just wanna have fun. With people I happen to see around regularly.

But what communities really exist outside of college? That you can socialize with and spread gossip amidst? Do you know any? Some people socialize at work, but that's not the place. The community is too small. I want something big, like college. What's the closest you've found? Or is everyone here a student?
what we really need to do is get a group of guys from this site and live in our own slayer community.

own a mansion or an entire apartment and have fun with each other

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CupOfCoffee, Deleted member 6401 and FrothySolutions
lol

what we really need to do is get a group of guys from this site and live in our own slayer community.

Yeah, but I wanna have fun with girls too. Primarily girls. And by fun I mean being around each other a lot, the sexual tension between us getting thicker and longer and veinier and more sensitive. I've described it before elsewhere...

Ideal: I have a co-ed roommate in college. As we get comfortable around one another, the sexual tension mounts. It becomes a dance of "Is this too intimate for friends? Can I wear this around the apartment?" Until we finally make sex on one another.

• +1
Yeah, but I wanna have fun with girls too. Primarily girls. And by fun I mean being around each other a lot, the sexual tension between us getting thicker and longer and veinier and more sensitive. I've described it before elsewhere...
hmm that's a strange way of looking at it but i can see the appeal a bit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, satoshisacuck and FrothySolutions
lol

Dude, if I fucked around with half the people on this site, I'd get Aids or some shit. No way I'm coming to the not an orgy house

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 6401, Nibba and 1 other person
Dude, if I fucked around with half the people on this site, I'd get Aids or some shit. No way I'm coming to the not an orgy house
Lmao no gaycels allowed t b h for this reason

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and FrothySolutions
It's not gay if you say no homo, but that's besides the point

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Nibba, satoshisacuck and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and FrothySolutions
@AlexAP thoughts?