People will never admit they have a small dick

T

theblackestofpills

Banned
Honestly it's so rare for guys to actually admit to having a small penis. Barely anyone would because they know it's the most humiliating thing to admit to.

All the 3 - 5 inch each guys will lie or exaggerate about their length and the 6, 7 and 8 inch guys will round up or not measure properly.

Even I thought I was a legitimately measured 7.1 inches then I found out how to measure correctly and I'm actually 6.6 inches non bone pressed and that was literally from measuring wrong. It's pretty easy to think you are half an inch more size of the measurements aren't accurate. The amount of guys who measure their dick on the side which can easily add a cm or more in length. And bone pressed measurements is common as well. Along with the flexible measuring tape and they bend it to measure the tip jfl. All those measurements are easily making it half an inch bigger than it actually is.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20704
even you wont admit it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26535
Anything under 7 is small (with girth 5-5.5), so 95% of posters here are definitely small (not me of course, but point still stands). Dicklets rise up.

• JFL
Reactions: theblackestofpills and Deleted member 23218
6x6 dicklets ride up

Anything under 7 is small (with girth 5-5.5), so 95% of posters here are definitely small (not me of course, but point still stands). Dicklets rise up.
Im small rn but I won’t be in a few months Im growing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20704