People with nut alergies are retarded

AutistKhan

AutistKhan

Sphinx
Joined
Aug 17, 2026
Posts
2,916
Reputation
1,885
"Yes I still want to eat a slave food even tho I will be death if I touch it yes I use a needle everyday just to stay alive because I cant control myself not eating a slave food Im a slave and Im a menace to society and Im a parasite and I will cause serious harm to you and you should kill me if you had the chance"

Like can we kill these retarded niggas? Everyone "allergic" to seeds at some point but these niggas literally die when they touch it and they still choose to do it like wtf cant you just eat meat nigger I hope you die and I kill your entire bloodline
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iblamexyz, anaverageman and kbj
High iq
 
  • +1
Reactions: AutistKhan and anaverageman
"Yes I still want to eat a slave food even tho I will be death if I touch it yes I use a needle everyday just to stay alive because I cant control myself not eating a slave food Im a slave and Im a menace to society and Im a parasite and I will cause serious harm to you and you should kill me if you had the chance"

Like can we kill these retarded niggas? Everyone "allergic" to seeds at some point but these niggas literally die when they touch it and they still choose to do it like wtf cant you just eat meat nigger I hope you die and I kill your entire bloodline
Deez nuts:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
 
  • +1
Reactions: AutistKhan and kbj

Similar threads

JackieOff
Replies
2
Views
24
vux
vux
I will ASCEND Jacky
Replies
0
Views
18
I will ASCEND Jacky
I will ASCEND Jacky
fm30366
Replies
5
Views
33
fm30366
fm30366
highcheekbones
Replies
10
Views
62
AutistKhan
AutistKhan
mocco
Replies
0
Views
37
mocco
mocco

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top