Peptide thread (WALL OF TEXT)

U can get aromasin from DragonOrdanance,it ships internationally,plus the name dosent sound steroid like

How much can u spend per month??
100$? 300$?

Also,cjc dac can mess up your pituitary gland,so i don't recommend it.

If u can't inject 3x a day,i will reocmmened hgh but that would cost 300-340$ per month.

Only inject subcutaneously,injecting in other spots would Kill you.

Buy 1/2 inch needles and 29 gauge 1cc syringe.
R u skInny or fat or average?

Now,this is the hgh guide but can take the injection method from here.

Read the full thing.

@Nims

btw @ChristianChad how do bodybuilders avoid diabetes while cycling with HGH/peptides? I am these guys are using pharma grade HGH at like 10 times of what I'll be producing boosted by peptides, surely they have some ways to control it? Not to mention they eat like 2 pounds of white rice every single day

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
btw @ChristianChad how do bodybuilders avoid diabetes while cycling with HGH/peptides? I am these guys are using pharma grade HGH at like 10 times of what I'll be producing boosted by peptides, surely they have some ways to control it? Not to mention they eat like 2 pounds of white rice every single day
Most bodybuilders don't use HGH because it has very minimal effect on muscle mass, mostly used by other types of athletes.

And I can bet you they don't use it while bulking or if they do they literally get prediabetic lol

• +1
Reactions: SoonToAscend
Most bodybuilders don't use HGH because it has very minimal effect on muscle mass, mostly used by other types of athletes.

And I can bet you they don't use it while bulking or if they do they literally get prediabetic lol
Well, don't most of professional bodybuilders have these disgusting large guts thats caused by GH? Literally called "GH gut"

Also itself it doesn't affect muscle mass, but it turns to igf-1 which does, and growth hormone itself aids in recovery if I recall correctly.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
@FreakkForLife would you give a comment on timing injections? Like before/after eating etc.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
Anybody got cheap sources that ship to OCE for CJC and MK677 the local source I bought from got nuked:feelswhy:

@FreakkForLife would you give a comment on timing injections? Like before/after eating etc.
.(I know you give the hours but how about eating - I've heard peptides/gh can mess up with blood sugar after eating and different opinions on timing
2 I've heard
1 before/after
3 after 1 before

(hours after/before eating ofc)

• +1
100 mcg ghrp 2 100 mcg mod 3 x daily for 14 days (up the dosage towards the end to finish the vial)

100 mcg ipamorelin 100 mcg mod 3 x daily for 14 days (lower the dosage towards the end to reach 14 days)

would this stack make sense for a begineer?

Also some AI ofc and other supplements, these are the peptides I'll probably gonna use

I didn't read a single word in this entire thread

• +1
100 mcg ghrp 2 100 mcg mod 3 x daily for 14 days (up the dosage towards the end to finish the vial)

100 mcg ipamorelin 100 mcg mod 3 x daily for 14 days (lower the dosage towards the end to reach 14 days)

would this stack make sense for a begineer?

Also some AI ofc and other supplements, these are the peptides I'll probably gonna use
Add hexarelin.

Its. Much more portent.

A guy grew 1 inch from it at 18+.

100 mcg hex 3x a day for 2 weeksnon,then 2 weeks off,then 2 weeks on, and repeat this cycle

• Love it
I would say don't eat 1.5-2.5 hour before the injections and not eat 1.5-2.5 hour after the injections.
I know it's tough but see if u can do this.
If u can't,then reduce the non-eating time to 1 hour before and after.

Also,add igf1-lr3

• Love it
Add hexarelin.

Its. Much more portent.

A guy grew 1 inch from it at 18+.

100 mcg hex 3x a day for 2 weeksnon,then 2 weeks off,then 2 weeks on, and repeat this cycle
So throw other stuff out and just go with hex or add hex on top of that?

I would say don't eat 1.5-2.5 hour before the injections and not eat 1.5-2.5 hour after the injections.
I know it's tough but see if u can do this.
If u can't,then reduce the non-eating time to 1 hour before and after.

Also,add igf1-lr3
It ain't that tough tbh. I'll just inject in the morning, bring breakfast to school, go back home, inject, then inject 3rd time before sleeping.

Do you know if working out after injecting is a good idea? Or maybe the place where I injected will start bleeding a bit due to tension/increased bloodflow?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
It ain't that tough tbh. I'll just inject in the morning, bring breakfast to school, go back home, inject, then inject 3rd time before sleeping.

Do you know if working out after injecting is a good idea? Or maybe the place where I injected will start bleeding a bit due to tension/increased bloodflow?
Willl u be adding igf1 lr3 and des?

U can workout after injecing,but don't do it too hard.

Also no it won't bleed,just don't use the part where u injected in too much.

Stomach subcutanoues fat is the bes place to inject

• Love it
Willl u be adding igf1 lr3 and des?
My current plan for injecting is:
start with l-carnitine from the same brand as the 2 blends I mentioned earlier to see if I am not stupid enough to kill myself (also slowly convince my parents to not mind me injecting thrice daily :lul:)
then
100 mcg ghrp 2 100 mcg mod 3 x daily for ~14 days
100 mcg ipamorelin 100 mcg mod 3 x daily for ~14 days (it's more like 16 and 12 because of the diffent content of the vials, 5 mg and 3 mg, but I round it up)
if I don't die after that and can manage the injecting routine, and it won't be too hard on my wallet, I'll add 100 mcg hexa as you said
then I'll run that for some time and see the results.
Since I already eat high protein to maximize gym perfomance the HGH to IGF-1 conversion is already high I think, isn't it? And that would make adding synthetic igf-1 redundant?

U can workout after injecing,but don't do it too hard.

Also no it won't bleed,just don't use the part where u injected in too much.

Stomach subcutanoues fat is the bes place to inject
Well, I think I'll be home at around 3:30 PM after school (except on Thursday, which I guess I'll have to skip this one injection and workout). Gym opens at 4 PM. I work out for 45-60 minutes at very high intensity (mainly dropsets, high volume, eccentric phase), it really is demanding, dunno if this ain't too much
Also I will for sure be injecting into belly fat, tho I workout abs everyday some, maybe I should skip it then?

stop wasting money on shit pills and get igf1 lr3 + igf2 + levothyroxine + mega dose of MSM

• +1
@Dystopian this is the thread

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian
Good thread. I recommend 0.5ml 8mm syringes for minimal pain and easy to measure 100mcg.

@FreakkForLife Why should you avoid eating before and after injections? Is it to reduce suppression or to increase potency? Is it really necessary to inject ghrp-2 + cjc multiple times throughout the day rather than one dose before bed, because all the growing is done at night if i'm not mistaken?

• Love it
Good thread.
thanks mate
@FreakkForLife Why should you avoid eating before and after injections? Is it to reduce suppression or to increase potency? Is it really necessary to inject ghrp-2 + cjc multiple times throughout the day rather than one dose before bed, because all the growing is done at night if i'm not mistaken?
not him, obviously but from what I know from talking with him:
GH is similar to insulin (or it raises insulin?) so eating soon after/before will increase your blood sugar too much and it will also shorten/weaken the GH spike

also not all growing is done in bed. Naturally you just release biggest amount of GH while sleeping, here you are forcing your gland to produce a spike during the day

• +1
Reactions: MEMPSK
OP any update?

thanks mate

not him, obviously but from what I know from talking with him:
GH is similar to insulin (or it raises insulin?) so eating soon after/before will increase your blood sugar too much and it will also shorten/weaken the GH spike

also not all growing is done in bed. Naturally you just release biggest amount of GH while sleeping, here you are forcing your gland to produce a spike during the day
Yoo any updates?

Store it in a thermos that you fill with ice daily, I did this myself for the same reasons

Just buy hgh don't get peptides
Getgoodlyfe@protonmail.com (make a protonmail account or they won't respond)

You can message @Balding exPrettyboy about that source its very reputable.

And don't eat an hour before or after, 3 hours is overkill, also don't inject thrice per day. Inject all at night as that's when you will grow

I am a heightmaxxer as well and I'll post my stack here in a minute but you really only need hgh and an AI
u mean he could take ghrp2 and 6 only at night?

From personal experience I ran GHRP6 by itself and I put on 10% of my body mass as water weight that looked really healthy since I was underweight. If I did it again I would have ran HGH on top of it since I have a low BMI.
how was your experience on it? like what dosages did you take and for how long?

hey man dnr but i hope you do ascend brother

IN SHA ALLAH

Where did you purchase the peptides without getting any problems? Because in Norway they check the packages which is not good because if they find something illegal it will cause problems.