Peptide thread (WALL OF TEXT)

I felt like I gained an inch of height and my legs hurt severely.
I felt like I could never drink enough water or soda to get myself feeling like I wasn't going to pass out but I was grossly underweight. I honestly have no idea exactly what happened but I ended up developing no issues.

If you have too many ghrelin agonists blasting all at once then all of those fatty acids in your blood stream making you lean can also overwork your insulin production and could lead to type 2 diabetes later on in life as Christian Chad was pointing out. It depends on how healthy you've been up to this point though. It's also why bulking can be so dangerous since your body would be overworking to maintain homeostasis with your insulin/blood sugar levels. more insulin can lead to insulin resistance and then type 2 diabetes from that.
Also you mentioned cancer before...

• +1
Reactions: Bart Dudley
Also you mentioned cancer before...
Ipamorelin with CJC no DAC is a way to avoid that. Some studies show CJC with DAC can cause blood cancer in mice.
It's specifically CJC with a DAC that runs a higher risk of forming cancer cells.
The only thing that can really be bad with growth hormones is if you already have cancer cells and it accelerates the process.
There are risks with everything but sometimes it's a low risk for a high reward.

Ipamorelin with CJC no DAC is a way to avoid that. Some studies show CJC with DAC can cause blood cancer in mice.
It's specifically CJC with a DAC that runs a higher risk of forming cancer cells.
The only thing that can really be bad with growth hormones is if you already have cancer cells and it accelerates the process.
There are risks with everything but sometimes it's a low risk for a high reward.
Ok thanks, what is so bad about DAC that it increases cells? Since you talk about mice I assume that risk in humans is minimal. I have a lot of skin moles tho, I know they increase chance of skin cancer by a lot, but I don't think it is related to GH.

@AverageTevvezFan

Ok guys, I decided that since being high inhib got me no bitches (that and being ugly and autistic) I decided it's time to actually INJECT and heightmaxx.

Content list:
A - life history and genetics
B - Problems with buying
C - is this stuff legit/blood testing
D - stack, injecting time
E - safety and needles
F - additional shit (less important)

A

I am 17 year old and I had a steady grow throughout all my puberty, I wasn't keen on measuring it but I always kept up slightly above average for a boy my age to this day. My family members all ended puberty quite late. Father's side was tall - he is around 6'3''-6'4'', his father was around 6'0'', though he died a long time ago and I never met him. My father ate a low-protein diet in post-war Poland and still grew to absolutely heightmog everyone around him despite being fat as fuck and hating to exercise. . Mother's side was short - she is 5'2'', her father is around 5'4''-5'6'' (been a long time since I saw him but I remember that in 5th grade I was already taller than him) and her mother is legit like 5'0''. Because unlike my father I was never a fatass and exercised I probably have a lot of growth plates open, at least the spinal ones. Even if I don't then this stack should cause some bone thickening which is always a plus. Also in my ethnicity it's not uncommon for people to have a 1-4 cm growth spurt between 17 and 19 years old.

So I found this old thread https://looksmax.org/threads/max-price-performance-heightmaxxing-stack-guide-manlets-gtfih.41645/ and people had good experience with GHRP and MOD GRF 1-29, I guess I am gonna try that, however before I list what I am prolly gonna take there is one big (5'2'' feet tall) problem

B

that is my mom

she already declined to buy me mk-677 and aromasin, even though the mk-677 was from a legit polish site (allegro) (like polish amazon/ebay in the us, extremely legit). Though the aromasin was from a site with literally "anabolic steroids" in the name. She told she isn't buying me "pseudo-steroids". (I asked her in the first place because she has a premium account on the legit polish site that gives her free delivery for orders above certain price). It seems like I have 3 options

1. Talk with my mom and emotionally blackmail (tell her it's gonna grow my recessed face)/lie to her about it (that it's sports supplement, though the fact that you have to inject is gonna be suspicious af) (she gets emotional easily so this is kinda evil) and I am gonna be able to peacefully buy and store peptides in my house fridge.
2. Ask my dad to buy me a mini-fridge as a present, order the stuff by myself, store it in my fridge in my room and keep the key to my room hidden, also cover the peptides with fruits n vegetables to hide them, though the fridge is going to be very small. MK-677 and AI I can easily hide in my wardrobe as they don't have to sit in cold.
3. Buy the stuff myself and hide the peptides in a family fridge (maybe in an empty quark cartoon or tomato paste container) - if my mom finds out she's gonna make a scene and maybe throw it away, so I risk losing my money.

C

Now, after this problem is solved:
Since aromasin can be bought only on steroid sites here in Poland, I'll have to got with arimistane. From what I've read it works the same way (suicidal aromatase inhibitor, so no estrogen rebound and goofy ass growth plate closure when I miss a dose) but is around 60% weaker. I can get it from the mentioned before allegro site from hi-tech pharmaceuticals, I think this is a legit business from the reviews. It has a lot of capsules in a bottle in an attractive price, they got with 50 mg in one. So using a pill cutter split the 50 mg into 4 parts and take 1 in the morning, 12.5 mg with 3 tablespoons of fat (I know aromasin works better with fat so maybe this is the case here).

For peptides I could find these brands:
QRP nutrition on the big polish site (allegro)
Biowell labs on the big polish site
Biolab on the smaller polish site, legit, nothing illegal, just sports shop (thing is - steroids are illegal to sell in Poland, but legal to posess. Peptides are not regulated at all I believe, so you can find them in a lot of shops that aren't shady at all)

So, are these legit? Anyone had experience with them?

Now to the blood testing

To test for growth-plate-closing estrogen I need to do E2 test (estradiol), right? I know there is also E1 which is estrone. And it needs to be under 20 ug/ml to avoid closing the growth plate.

Now it's going to be more expensive to do 2 blood tests so I wonder if this is needed. I could just jump on this stack and do blood test 1 month in to see if it's legit and my E is low and my GH is through the fucking roof.

D

So, school will soon start. Last year I had to wake up at 5:30, leave at 6:30 and come home at around 15:00-15:30. Went to sleep around 21:00, sometimes later.

A big problem is that from what I've heard carbs (and food in general) messes up with peptides, so you have to inject 3 hours after eating or 45 before. Now this is a problem as to work I'll have to inject them at least thrice daily (the old thread I posted has charts with GH realease done by GHRP and by actual GH)

So, I thought to myself:

I'll wake up at 6:00 around. Don't eat breakfast now, get dressed, inject and go to the bus station. Go to school and 45 minutes later eat in school. I guess I'll pack some protein-enriched oatmeal to a glass container and in a smaller one I'd put supplements (gonna look retarded but my school should be empty around 7 AM, maybe some teacher or janitor will think I am retarded for gulping down pills and vitd3 liquid in school but who cares). Maybe I'll ask my teachers to allow me to use some boiling water to make coffee, as coffee is very good and androgenic. Or buy a very small container for double espresso and drink it shitty and cold.
At 12:20-12:40 have lunch in school, high protein ofc (like 80-100 grams). Wash it down with protein shake then chew gum in class like a bad boy. I'll also carry a toothbrush and toothpaste n chewing gum to chew 20 minutes minimum after these 2 meals and brush my teeth after. Maybe I'll get an orthodontist give me a paper that says I can go to the bathroom during the lesson to brush my teeth (I am trying to find a biobloc provider, but that maybe in another post)

Then get back home and at 15:30 inject (is 15:00 going to be too soon?). Go to the gym after (I don't know if this is safe, maybe go to gym first then go home and inject at around 17:00?). Last time injection before sleep at around 20:50.

So, the stack would be:
(the peptides come in 10/5 mg bottles, so I will use 1/100 of the bottle per injection)

After waking up - GHRP 2 100 mcg, MOD GRF 1-29 50 mcg. After this make a blood sugar test to not get diabetes.
2nd injection after coming home - the same
3rd injection after coming home - the same but I might 50 mcg hexarelin if I can get it

After 1 month of using change the GHRP2 to GHRP6. And if I am taking hexarelin stop it for the 1 month. MOD GRF 1-29 doesn't need to be cycled as far as I am aware.

breakfast - my herb stack I posted in this thread https://looksmax.org/threads/herbs-dosage-and-cycling.524322/ . My first thread on this site, actually.
L-carnitine tartrate 1000 mg
Coffee (not really a supplement but I put it here)
vit d3 10k (esp. important in the winter)
The herb mixture + some maca root I have
100 mg alpha-lipoic acid powder
12.5 mg arimistane
huperzine a 200 ug

Lunch
100 mg alpha-lipoic powder sprinkled in my sandwich

Dinner (that is after workout)
3000 mg GABA to increase GH release after workout
100 mg alpha-lipoic powder,
dandelion root tea, idk like a cup
mk-677 30 mg
2 pills of NOW FOODS B6 P5p - 100 mg which is 66 mg of the vitamin (to control prolactin)
Ashwagandha, half a tablespoon
400 mg magnesium from magnesium chloride powder
glycine 5 g
huperzine a 200 ug
Lunch and breakfast might be problematic since teachers in my school might ask me why I am taking 100 different pills. I'll look it in the school rules if it says anything about that, I remember that in elementary you had to get permission from parents to take simple cough medicine. Alternatively I could go to the toilet with my backpack and autistically swallow it there.

Diet: go high protein, NEVER touch processed grain or sugar to not raise blood sugar too high. I should be fine, though might be problematic when going to the restaurants with my girl friend.

E

I couldn't find any injection guide on this site, only on youtube . Is this one good?

From this I assume I'll have to use new needle and new syringe every single time, yes? Can I use the same one to inject GHRP 2/6 and MOD during one injection time, or that means I'll have to use 2 different needles at one time?

Also what are the possible side effects from injecting. Can I get sepsis/infection if make any mistake or anything? What happens if I eat sooner than 45 min after or earlier than 3 before after injecting? Instant diabetes?

Also what should be the size of the needle? In mm. I can get for example 1 mm needle in a pack of 100 with 1ml volume.

F

Would injecting in a certain spot grow it? I mean like injecting into my maxilla, my masseters or my wrists. Sounds dangerous but hey, I am recessed and have babysized wrists, might as well try if it's not.

Also would I benefit from CJC-1295 with DAC? I know it's long-acting so maybe it's useless if I am already injecting 3 times a day?

What do you think?

Tagging highest IQ users on this site (that I know of)

@FreakkForLife @ChristianChad @enchanted_elixir

IDK who else know something about heightmaxxing here

I also have Aspergers Syndrome so I need dumbass-proof information to not actually kill myself.

U can get aromasin from DragonOrdanance,it ships internationally,plus the name dosent sound steroid like

How much can u spend per month??
100$? 300$?

Also,cjc dac can mess up your pituitary gland,so i don't recommend it.

If u can't inject 3x a day,i will reocmmened hgh but that would cost 300-340$ per month.

Only inject subcutaneously,injecting in other spots would Kill you.

Buy 1/2 inch needles and 29 gauge 1cc syringe.
R u skInny or fat or average?

Now,this is the hgh guide but can take the injection method from here.

Read the full thing.

• Love it
Reactions: SoonToAscend
test for growth-plate-closing estrogen I need to do E2 test (estradiol), right? I know there is also E1 which is estrone. And it needs to be under 20 ug/ml to avoid closing the growth plate.

Now it's going to be more expensive to do 2 blood tests so I wonder if this is needed. I could just jump on this stack and do blood test 1 month in to see if it's legit and my E is low and my GH is through the fucking roof
1.U need to test for igf1 levels,not for hgh levels.
Gh levels can be inconsistent and dont reflect much.
Igf1 does,if shou be above 700 ng/ml on a peptide stack.
Plus, inject igf1 lr3 100 mcg once a day for 2 weeks & after 2 weeks have finished,inject des,100 mcg 3 times a day or 300 mcg once a day.
Then after 2 weeks have passed from injecting des,go back to lr3 and then back to des and then AGAIN to lr3 and repeat this cycle.

E1 is irrelevant,e2 is the real devil,and e2 should be below 20 pg/ml, 10-15pg/ml ideally,not e1

• Love it
and keep the key to my room hidden, also cover the peptides with fruits n vegetables to hide them, though the fridge is going to be very small. MK-677 and AI I can easily hide in my wardrobe as they don't have to sit in cold.
3. Buy the stuff myself and hide the peptides in a family fridge (maybe in an empty quark cartoon or tomato paste container) - if my mom finds out she's gonna make a scene and maybe throw it away, so I risk losing my money.
Follow @zv1212 method of keeping the vials in a thermos flask and adding ice twice a day

• Love it
@Christian Chad would advise against it but considering ur family probelms i would say go ahead with it.
Take ksm66-ashwagandha to reduce cortisol[/USER]

• Love it
waking up - GHRP 2 100 mcg, MOD GRF 1-29 50 mcg. After this make a blood sugar test to not get diabetes.
3rd injection after coming home - the same but I might 50 mcg hexarelin
U can get the whole peptie stack for 30$ per month if u get it from china.
Also mod grf must be 100 mcg ,u must be doing -

100mcg hexarelin for 2 weeks then 100 mcg ghrp2 for 2 weeks then back to hex and then to ghrp2 and repeat this cycle

• Love it

100mcg hexarelin for 2 weeks then 100 mcg ghrp2 for 2 weeks then back to hex and then to ghrp2 and repeat this cycle
Wait, so if I want to run HGH-less stack with peptides I have to do 100 mcg 3 times a day for 2 weeks, switch to ghrp-2 100 mcg 3 times a day for 2 weeks, yes?

Hexarelin will be much harder for me to get than mod, ghrp 2 and 6. Shit happens.
Hexa costs 125 PLN per 10 mg vial, GHRP 2/6 costs 80 and mod costs 80 for 5 mg vial.
HGH costs between 450-900 for 100 IU (not to mention it comes from less legit sources). So to run HGH cycles would cost me 1350-2700 PLN monthly. This is more than some people earn in a whole month here :lul: wish I was a richcel :forcedsmile:

U can get aromasin from DragonOrdanance,it ships internationally,plus the name dosent sound steroid like
Ye I get it, but since I can get arimistane locally from an extremely legit source from what seems to be a legit brand, won't it be better? Not to mention it's going to be slightly cheaper. 179 PLN for a bottle of arimistane, 60 tablets cut in 4 so 240 daily portions.
Aromasin would go for 33 USD so 156 PLN + shipping + shady and stil 120 daily portions, it seems more economical to go with arimistane if it works the same way (suicidal inhibitor so no estrogen rebound)

As it's harder to get hexa if I was doing my original stack it would be 85 PLN for GHRP (10 mg so 10 000 mcg, 100 mcg per injection so 100 injection, 3 per day so 33 days so round it up to a month), MOD 5 mg so 5 000, 100 50 mg injections or 50 100 mcg injections.
But won't there be a storing problem? I mean if the peptides won't go bad. I mix it up with bacteriostatic water (adds the cost but fine..), I think they only last 3 weeks, yes?

So mod GRF permacycle?

Also what do you think about bulking while heightmaxxing? As I will also be androgenmaxxing I thought it's gonna be useful to build more mass and not crash my t production. But @ChristianChad advises against it, considering the extra insulin production due to all gh-releasers being ghrelin agonists. But I think with alpha-lipoic acid, high GI food free diet and chromium picollinate (I forgot to add it to my stack) I should be fine, right?

• JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad
The sports shop I'll probably gonna buy it from offers 5/5 mg ghrp 2/mod split and 3/3 mg ipamorelin and mod split. Actually it's cheaper than buying seperate, do you think these could be a part of a good cycle? Since hexa is harder to get for me

that and if peptides truly degenerate fast when stored it'll be better. 5000 mcg so 50 injections at 3 per day will go fast, little bit over half a month. 3000 mcg I could do for the whole month then if it won't go bad, or go higher dose

so with these "combined" vials it would be

100 mcg ghrp 2 100 mcg mod 3 x daily for 16 days

100 mcg ipamorelin 100 mcg mod 3 x daily for 10 days (maybe order to vials to get to the 2 weeks mark, but that would mean leaving an opened peptide for 2 weeks while doing ghrp2/mod )

Also you didn't mention ghrp 6, is it bad?

@Christian Chad would advise against it but considering ur family probelms i would say go ahead with it.
Take ksm66-ashwagandha to reduce cortisol[/USER]
Do you need to cycle ashwagandha? I've heard different opinions

Also what do you think about bulking while heightmaxxing? As I will also be androgenmaxxing I thought it's gonna be useful to build more mass and not crash my t production. But @ChristianChad advises against it, considering the extra insulin production due to all gh-releasers being ghrelin agonists. But I think with alpha-lipoic acid, high GI food free diet and chromium picollinate (I forgot to add it to my stack) I should be fine, right?
Idk about those supplements

• Love it
I'll read it later.

• Love it
FreakkforLife recommends it. They lower blood sugar, when I google them they are marketed as supplements for diabetics, so I guess they gotta work tho, they ain't no snake oil, they seem to be legit

A
FreakkforLife recommends it. They lower blood sugar, when I google them they are marketed as supplements for diabetics, so I guess they gotta work tho, they ain't no snake oil, they seem to be legit
Add blood glucose checker machine ,u can measure everyday or every 2 days to know that u are in the normal range and not in the dieabetic/prediabetic range

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ChristianChad, SoonToAscend and incel194012940
What do u think about using medication of Cushing syndrome(high cortisol disease) which will lower cortisol while running mk677?I
i have heard that ashwagandha can help decreasing cortisol too?
can this make mk677 useful again?

• Love it
  • Love it
I
As it's harder to get hexa if I was doing my original stack it would be 85 PLN for GHRP (10 mg so 10 000 mcg, 100 mcg per injection so 100 injection, 3 per day so 33 days so round it up to a month), MOD 5 mg so 5 000, 100 50 mg injections or 50 100 mcg injections.
But won't there be a storing problem? I mean if the peptides won't go bad. I mix it up with bacteriostatic water (adds the cost but fine..), I think they only last 3 weeks, yes?
If u calculate even with hex the whole peptide stack would cost 25$ a month?

I don't think that's too much?
What do u think?

Also, hexarelin is very potent because it targets the pi3k patway and can induce very much growth

• Love it
Ye I get it, but since I can get arimistane locally from an extremely legit source from what seems to be a legit brand, won't it be better? Not to mention it's going to be slightly cheaper. 179 PLN for a bottle of arimistane, 60 tablets cut in 4 so 240 daily portions.
Aromasin would go for 33 USD so 156 PLN + shipping + shady and stil 120 daily portions, it seems more economical to go with arimistane if it works the same way (suicidal inhibitor so no estrogen rebound)
U could get it but i would recommend to go with aroamsin as it's more studies plus it's been used for this Heightmaxxing before,u should play the safe game in heightmaxxing

• Love it
Yeah this is a good question, @zv1212 what do u think?
Not it doesn't get that cold, make sure there's water as well.

You fill it half way with water and 1/4th with ice

A

Add blood glucose checker machine ,u can measure everyday or every 2 days to know that u are in the normal range and not in the dieabetic/prediabetic range
Should I measure it after waking up, after a meal, etc?

I

If u calculate even with hex the whole peptide stack would cost 25$ a month?

I don't think that's too much?
What do u think?

Also, hexarelin is very potent because it targets the pi3k patway and can induce very much growth
Hmmm I can try to get hexa, but it's going to be harder.
So, if I wanted to compose a stack with
a. GHRP 2, GHRP 6, MOD GRF 1-29, ipamorelin available
b. as above but + hexa
what would it look like?

Hmmm I can try to get hexa, but it's going to be harder.
So, if I wanted to compose a stack with
a. GHRP 2, GHRP 6, MOD GRF 1-29, ipamorelin available
b. as above but + hexa
what would it look like?
Hgh or cope silly nigga

• So Sad
What do u think about using medication of Cushing syndrome(high cortisol disease) which will lower cortisol while running mk677?I
i have heard that ashwagandha can help decreasing cortisol too?
can this make mk677 useful again?
Just destroy your adrenal system theory

• +1
U could get it but i would recommend to go with aroamsin as it's more studies plus it's been used for this Heightmaxxing before,u should play the safe game in heightmaxxing
Ye tho it's sooo much easier for me to get, I think I'll try it. The only concern is liver dmg at very high doses - 100 mg plus, I'll start with 12.5mg

also heightmaxxing is unsafe game from the very start

• +1
not really if you find a good source

and proportional to the actual heightgains its not expensive at all
The cheapest source where I live would run me equivalent of like 1/4-1/3 of the average salary here using 10 IU daily

Ok guys, I decided that since being high inhib got me no bitches (that and being ugly and autistic) I decided it's time to actually INJECT and heightmaxx.

Content list:
A - life history and genetics
B - Problems with buying
C - is this stuff legit/blood testing
D - stack, injecting time
E - safety and needles
F - additional shit (less important)

A

I am 17 year old and I had a steady grow throughout all my puberty, I wasn't keen on measuring it but I always kept up slightly above average for a boy my age to this day. My family members all ended puberty quite late. Father's side was tall - he is around 6'3''-6'4'', his father was around 6'0'', though he died a long time ago and I never met him. My father ate a low-protein diet in post-war Poland and still grew to absolutely heightmog everyone around him despite being fat as fuck and hating to exercise. . Mother's side was short - she is 5'2'', her father is around 5'4''-5'6'' (been a long time since I saw him but I remember that in 5th grade I was already taller than him) and her mother is legit like 5'0''. Because unlike my father I was never a fatass and exercised I probably have a lot of growth plates open, at least the spinal ones. Even if I don't then this stack should cause some bone thickening which is always a plus. Also in my ethnicity it's not uncommon for people to have a 1-4 cm growth spurt between 17 and 19 years old.

So I found this old thread https://looksmax.org/threads/max-price-performance-heightmaxxing-stack-guide-manlets-gtfih.41645/ and people had good experience with GHRP and MOD GRF 1-29, I guess I am gonna try that, however before I list what I am prolly gonna take there is one big (5'2'' feet tall) problem

B

that is my mom

she already declined to buy me mk-677 and aromasin, even though the mk-677 was from a legit polish site (allegro) (like polish amazon/ebay in the us, extremely legit). Though the aromasin was from a site with literally "anabolic steroids" in the name. She told she isn't buying me "pseudo-steroids". (I asked her in the first place because she has a premium account on the legit polish site that gives her free delivery for orders above certain price). It seems like I have 3 options

1. Talk with my mom and emotionally blackmail (tell her it's gonna grow my recessed face)/lie to her about it (that it's sports supplement, though the fact that you have to inject is gonna be suspicious af) (she gets emotional easily so this is kinda evil) and I am gonna be able to peacefully buy and store peptides in my house fridge.
2. Ask my dad to buy me a mini-fridge as a present, order the stuff by myself, store it in my fridge in my room and keep the key to my room hidden, also cover the peptides with fruits n vegetables to hide them, though the fridge is going to be very small. MK-677 and AI I can easily hide in my wardrobe as they don't have to sit in cold.

C

Now, after this problem is solved:
Since aromasin can be bought only on steroid sites here in Poland, I'll have to got with arimistane. From what I've read it works the same way (suicidal aromatase inhibitor, so no estrogen rebound and goofy ass growth plate closure when I miss a dose) but is around 60% weaker. I can get it from the mentioned before allegro site from hi-tech pharmaceuticals, I think this is a legit business from the reviews. It has a lot of capsules in a bottle in an attractive price, they got with 50 mg in one. So using a pill cutter split the 50 mg into 4 parts and take 1 in the morning, 12.5 mg with 3 tablespoons of fat (I know aromasin works better with fat so maybe this is the case here).

For peptides I could find these brands:
QRP nutrition on the big polish site (allegro)
Biowell labs on the big polish site
Biolab on the smaller polish site, legit, nothing illegal, just sports shop (thing is - steroids are illegal to sell in Poland, but legal to posess. Peptides are not regulated at all I believe, so you can find them in a lot of shops that aren't shady at all)

So, are these legit? Anyone had experience with them?

Now to the blood testing

To test for growth-plate-closing estrogen I need to do E2 test (estradiol), right? I know there is also E1 which is estrone. And it needs to be under 20 ug/ml to avoid closing the growth plate.

Now it's going to be more expensive to do 2 blood tests so I wonder if this is needed. I could just jump on this stack and do blood test 1 month in to see if it's legit and my E is low and my GH is through the fucking roof.

D

So, school will soon start. Last year I had to wake up at 5:30, leave at 6:30 and come home at around 15:00-15:30. Went to sleep around 21:00, sometimes later.

A big problem is that from what I've heard carbs (and food in general) messes up with peptides, so you have to inject 3 hours after eating or 45 before. Now this is a problem as to work I'll have to inject them at least thrice daily (the old thread I posted has charts with GH realease done by GHRP and by actual GH)

So, I thought to myself:

I'll wake up at 6:00 around. Don't eat breakfast now, get dressed, inject and go to the bus station. Go to school and 45 minutes later eat in school. I guess I'll pack some protein-enriched oatmeal to a glass container and in a smaller one I'd put supplements (gonna look retarded but my school should be empty around 7 AM, maybe some teacher or janitor will think I am retarded for gulping down pills and vitd3 liquid in school but who cares). Maybe I'll ask my teachers to allow me to use some boiling water to make coffee, as coffee is very good and androgenic. Or buy a very small container for double espresso and drink it shitty and cold.
At 12:20-12:40 have lunch in school, high protein ofc (like 80-100 grams). Wash it down with protein shake then chew gum in class like a bad boy. I'll also carry a toothbrush and toothpaste n chewing gum to chew 20 minutes minimum after these 2 meals and brush my teeth after. Maybe I'll get an orthodontist give me a paper that says I can go to the bathroom during the lesson to brush my teeth (I am trying to find a biobloc provider, but that maybe in another post)

Then get back home and at 15:30 inject (is 15:00 going to be too soon?). Go to the gym after (I don't know if this is safe, maybe go to gym first then go home and inject at around 17:00?). Last time injection before sleep at around 20:50.

So, the stack would be:
(the peptides come in 10/5 mg bottles, so I will use 1/100 of the bottle per injection)

After waking up - GHRP 2 100 mcg, MOD GRF 1-29 50 mcg. After this make a blood sugar test to not get diabetes.
3rd injection after coming home - the same but I might 50 mcg hexarelin if I can get it

After 1 month of using change the GHRP2 to GHRP6. And if I am taking hexarelin stop it for the 1 month. MOD GRF 1-29 doesn't need to be cycled as far as I am aware.

breakfast - my herb stack I posted in this thread https://looksmax.org/threads/herbs-dosage-and-cycling.524322/ . My first thread on this site, actually.
L-carnitine tartrate 1000 mg
Coffee (not really a supplement but I put it here)
vit d3 10k (esp. important in the winter)
The herb mixture + some maca root I have
100 mg alpha-lipoic acid powder
12.5 mg arimistane
huperzine a 200 ug

Lunch
100 mg alpha-lipoic powder sprinkled in my sandwich

Dinner (that is after workout)
3000 mg GABA to increase GH release after workout
100 mg alpha-lipoic powder,
dandelion root tea, idk like a cup
mk-677 30 mg
2 pills of NOW FOODS B6 P5p - 100 mg which is 66 mg of the vitamin (to control prolactin)
Ashwagandha, half a tablespoon
400 mg magnesium from magnesium chloride powder
glycine 5 g
huperzine a 200 ug
Lunch and breakfast might be problematic since teachers in my school might ask me why I am taking 100 different pills. I'll look it in the school rules if it says anything about that, I remember that in elementary you had to get permission from parents to take simple cough medicine. Alternatively I could go to the toilet with my backpack and autistically swallow it there.

Diet: go high protein, NEVER touch processed grain or sugar to not raise blood sugar too high. I should be fine, though might be problematic when going to the restaurants with my girl friend.

E

I couldn't find any injection guide on this site, only on youtube . Is this one good?

From this I assume I'll have to use new needle and new syringe every single time, yes? Can I use the same one to inject GHRP 2/6 and MOD during one injection time, or that means I'll have to use 2 different needles at one time?

Also what are the possible side effects from injecting. Can I get sepsis/infection if make any mistake or anything? What happens if I eat sooner than 45 min after or earlier than 3 before after injecting? Instant diabetes?

Also what should be the size of the needle? In mm. I can get for example 1 mm needle in a pack of 100 with 1ml volume.

F

Would injecting in a certain spot grow it? I mean like injecting into my maxilla, my masseters or my wrists. Sounds dangerous but hey, I am recessed and have babysized wrists, might as well try if it's not.

Also would I benefit from CJC-1295 with DAC? I know it's long-acting so maybe it's useless if I am already injecting 3 times a day?

What do you think?

Tagging highest IQ users on this site (that I know of)

@FreakkForLife @ChristianChad @enchanted_elixir

IDK who else know something about heightmaxxing here

I also have Aspergers Syndrome so I need dumbass-proof information to not actually kill myself.

Read this. You're missing a fundamental. I need to make a heightmaxxing guide 2.0

• +1
So have you decided on what you will be running and how you will be cycling it?

Does one have to cycle mk677 and CJC?

• +1
Read this. You're missing a fundamental. I need to make a heightmaxxing guide 2.0
What fundamental I am missing? I already eat a high protein diet for gymcelling. Over 2g/kg/day usually

So have you decided on what you will be running and how you will be cycling it?

Does one have to cycle mk677 and CJC?
I am still waiting for freakkforlife to respond some of my questions (he's a busy man, he's studying medicine I think)

but if I don't learn anything new I'll go with the easy route - 3 times a day when I mentioned it, use combined vials (cheaper and easier to use)
100 mcg ghrp 2 100 mcg mod 3 x daily for 14 days (up the dosage towards the end to finish the vial)

100 mcg ipamorelin 100 mcg mod 3 x daily for 14 days (lower the dosage towards the end to reach 14 days)

400ug huperzine a at breakfast, 200 ug at lunch, GABA 3g after workout, p5p 75-100 mg at breakfast and dinner, alpha lipoic acid 100 mg x 3, chromium picollinate 200 ug x 2. Ashwagandha at dinner and some other herbs.
I think I'll try my luck and order aromasin from a polish steroid site. It has a bit of a less dose but euro-pharmacies is legit steroid producer from what I've heard.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
I am still waiting for freakkforlife to respond some of my questions (he's a busy man, he's studying medicine I think)

but if I don't learn anything new I'll go with the easy route - 3 times a day when I mentioned it, use combined vials (cheaper and easier to use)
100 mcg ghrp 2 100 mcg mod 3 x daily for 14 days (up the dosage towards the end to finish the vial)

100 mcg ipamorelin 100 mcg mod 3 x daily for 14 days (lower the dosage towards the end to reach 14 days)

400ug huperzine a at breakfast, 200 ug at lunch, GABA 3g after workout, p5p 75-100 mg at breakfast and dinner, alpha lipoic acid 100 mg x 3, chromium picollinate 200 ug x 2. Ashwagandha at dinner and some other herbs.
I think I'll try my luck and order aromasin from a polish steroid site. It has a bit of a less dose but euro-pharmacies is legit steroid producer from what I've heard.
dam thats complicated. I'm just going to run mk677 and cjc I think. But I will first get through my tes and sem peptides I have in fridge.

• Love it
dam thats complicated. I'm just going to run mk677 and cjc I think. But I will first get through my tes and sem peptides I have in fridge.
FreakkForLife told us earlier he doesn't recommend cjc as it messes up with pituitary gland

• +1
Do you live on your own or did you somehow convince your parents to let you have peptides in their fridge?

Do you live on your own or did you somehow convince your parents to let you have peptides in their fridge?
my own. but if I did I would just get a small fridge with lock.

• Love it
my own. but if I did I would just get a small fridge with lock.
Ye I was looking for small fridges but I they don't have locks

also there is a problem, if something goes wrong I have to tell my parents and go to hospital (injecting with a needle that wasn't cleaned right possibly sepsis I guess, accidentally injecting into muscle/vein can even result in death)
and get my ass whooped for injecting peptides and not telling them

• +1
sepsis I guess, accidentally injecting into muscle/vein can even result in death)
Dam are these things common? How likely are these things? My dumbass has been injecting without knowing about any of these risks :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• +1
Dam are these things common? How likely are these things? My dumbass has been injecting without knowing about any of these risks :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
Well injecting into a wrong spot or with a dirty needle is quite dangerous. I wouldn't worry about it if there wasn't a risk of me coming to my parents with a wound oozing black goo and smelling like rotting flesh

• +1