Peptide thread (WALL OF TEXT)

S

SoonToAscend

Platinum
Ok guys, I decided that since being high inhib got me no bitches (that and being ugly and autistic) I decided it's time to actually INJECT and heightmaxx.

Content list:
A - life history and genetics
B - Problems with buying
C - is this stuff legit/blood testing
D - stack, injecting time
E - safety and needles
F - additional shit (less important)

A

I am 17 year old and I had a steady grow throughout all my puberty, I wasn't keen on measuring it but I always kept up slightly above average for a boy my age to this day. My family members all ended puberty quite late. Father's side was tall - he is around 6'3''-6'4'', his father was around 6'0'', though he died a long time ago and I never met him. My father ate a low-protein diet in post-war Poland and still grew to absolutely heightmog everyone around him despite being fat as fuck and hating to exercise. . Mother's side was short - she is 5'2'', her father is around 5'4''-5'6'' (been a long time since I saw him but I remember that in 5th grade I was already taller than him) and her mother is legit like 5'0''. Because unlike my father I was never a fatass and exercised I probably have a lot of growth plates open, at least the spinal ones. Even if I don't then this stack should cause some bone thickening which is always a plus. Also in my ethnicity it's not uncommon for people to have a 1-4 cm growth spurt between 17 and 19 years old.

So I found this old thread https://looksmax.org/threads/max-price-performance-heightmaxxing-stack-guide-manlets-gtfih.41645/ and people had good experience with GHRP and MOD GRF 1-29, I guess I am gonna try that, however before I list what I am prolly gonna take there is one big (5'2'' feet tall) problem

B

that is my mom

she already declined to buy me mk-677 and aromasin, even though the mk-677 was from a legit polish site (allegro) (like polish amazon/ebay in the us, extremely legit). Though the aromasin was from a site with literally "anabolic steroids" in the name. She told she isn't buying me "pseudo-steroids". (I asked her in the first place because she has a premium account on the legit polish site that gives her free delivery for orders above certain price). It seems like I have 3 options

1. Talk with my mom and emotionally blackmail (tell her it's gonna grow my recessed face)/lie to her about it (that it's sports supplement, though the fact that you have to inject is gonna be suspicious af) (she gets emotional easily so this is kinda evil) and I am gonna be able to peacefully buy and store peptides in my house fridge.
2. Ask my dad to buy me a mini-fridge as a present, order the stuff by myself, store it in my fridge in my room and keep the key to my room hidden, also cover the peptides with fruits n vegetables to hide them, though the fridge is going to be very small. MK-677 and AI I can easily hide in my wardrobe as they don't have to sit in cold.
3. Buy the stuff myself and hide the peptides in a family fridge (maybe in an empty quark cartoon or tomato paste container) - if my mom finds out she's gonna make a scene and maybe throw it away, so I risk losing my money.

C

Now, after this problem is solved:
Since aromasin can be bought only on steroid sites here in Poland, I'll have to got with arimistane. From what I've read it works the same way (suicidal aromatase inhibitor, so no estrogen rebound and goofy ass growth plate closure when I miss a dose) but is around 60% weaker. I can get it from the mentioned before allegro site from hi-tech pharmaceuticals, I think this is a legit business from the reviews. It has a lot of capsules in a bottle in an attractive price, they got with 50 mg in one. So using a pill cutter split the 50 mg into 4 parts and take 1 in the morning, 12.5 mg with 3 tablespoons of fat (I know aromasin works better with fat so maybe this is the case here).

For peptides I could find these brands:
QRP nutrition on the big polish site (allegro)
Biowell labs on the big polish site
Biolab on the smaller polish site, legit, nothing illegal, just sports shop (thing is - steroids are illegal to sell in Poland, but legal to posess. Peptides are not regulated at all I believe, so you can find them in a lot of shops that aren't shady at all)

So, are these legit? Anyone had experience with them?

Now to the blood testing

To test for growth-plate-closing estrogen I need to do E2 test (estradiol), right? I know there is also E1 which is estrone. And it needs to be under 20 ug/ml to avoid closing the growth plate.

Now it's going to be more expensive to do 2 blood tests so I wonder if this is needed. I could just jump on this stack and do blood test 1 month in to see if it's legit and my E is low and my GH is through the fucking roof.

D

So, school will soon start. Last year I had to wake up at 5:30, leave at 6:30 and come home at around 15:00-15:30. Went to sleep around 21:00, sometimes later.

A big problem is that from what I've heard carbs (and food in general) messes up with peptides, so you have to inject 3 hours after eating or 45 before. Now this is a problem as to work I'll have to inject them at least thrice daily (the old thread I posted has charts with GH realease done by GHRP and by actual GH)

So, I thought to myself:

I'll wake up at 6:00 around. Don't eat breakfast now, get dressed, inject and go to the bus station. Go to school and 45 minutes later eat in school. I guess I'll pack some protein-enriched oatmeal to a glass container and in a smaller one I'd put supplements (gonna look retarded but my school should be empty around 7 AM, maybe some teacher or janitor will think I am retarded for gulping down pills and vitd3 liquid in school but who cares). Maybe I'll ask my teachers to allow me to use some boiling water to make coffee, as coffee is very good and androgenic. Or buy a very small container for double espresso and drink it shitty and cold.
At 12:20-12:40 have lunch in school, high protein ofc (like 80-100 grams). Wash it down with protein shake then chew gum in class like a bad boy. I'll also carry a toothbrush and toothpaste n chewing gum to chew 20 minutes minimum after these 2 meals and brush my teeth after. Maybe I'll get an orthodontist give me a paper that says I can go to the bathroom during the lesson to brush my teeth (I am trying to find a biobloc provider, but that maybe in another post)

Then get back home and at 15:30 inject (is 15:00 going to be too soon?). Go to the gym after (I don't know if this is safe, maybe go to gym first then go home and inject at around 17:00?). Last time injection before sleep at around 20:50.

So, the stack would be:
(the peptides come in 10/5 mg bottles, so I will use 1/100 of the bottle per injection)

After waking up - GHRP 2 100 mcg, MOD GRF 1-29 50 mcg. After this make a blood sugar test to not get diabetes.
2nd injection after coming home - the same
3rd injection after coming home - the same but I might 50 mcg hexarelin if I can get it

After 1 month of using change the GHRP2 to GHRP6. And if I am taking hexarelin stop it for the 1 month. MOD GRF 1-29 doesn't need to be cycled as far as I am aware.

breakfast - my herb stack I posted in this thread https://looksmax.org/threads/herbs-dosage-and-cycling.524322/ . My first thread on this site, actually.
L-carnitine tartrate 1000 mg
Coffee (not really a supplement but I put it here)
vit d3 10k (esp. important in the winter)
The herb mixture + some maca root I have
100 mg alpha-lipoic acid powder
12.5 mg arimistane
huperzine a 200 ug

Lunch
100 mg alpha-lipoic powder sprinkled in my sandwich

Dinner (that is after workout)
3000 mg GABA to increase GH release after workout
100 mg alpha-lipoic powder,
dandelion root tea, idk like a cup
mk-677 30 mg
2 pills of NOW FOODS B6 P5p - 100 mg which is 66 mg of the vitamin (to control prolactin)
Ashwagandha, half a tablespoon
400 mg magnesium from magnesium chloride powder
glycine 5 g
huperzine a 200 ug
Lunch and breakfast might be problematic since teachers in my school might ask me why I am taking 100 different pills. I'll look it in the school rules if it says anything about that, I remember that in elementary you had to get permission from parents to take simple cough medicine. Alternatively I could go to the toilet with my backpack and autistically swallow it there.

Diet: go high protein, NEVER touch processed grain or sugar to not raise blood sugar too high. I should be fine, though might be problematic when going to the restaurants with my girl friend.

E

I couldn't find any injection guide on this site, only on youtube . Is this one good?

From this I assume I'll have to use new needle and new syringe every single time, yes? Can I use the same one to inject GHRP 2/6 and MOD during one injection time, or that means I'll have to use 2 different needles at one time?

Also what are the possible side effects from injecting. Can I get sepsis/infection if make any mistake or anything? What happens if I eat sooner than 45 min after or earlier than 3 before after injecting? Instant diabetes?

Also what should be the size of the needle? In mm. I can get for example 1 mm needle in a pack of 100 with 1ml volume.

F

Would injecting in a certain spot grow it? I mean like injecting into my maxilla, my masseters or my wrists. Sounds dangerous but hey, I am recessed and have babysized wrists, might as well try if it's not.

Also would I benefit from CJC-1295 with DAC? I know it's long-acting so maybe it's useless if I am already injecting 3 times a day?

What do you think?

Tagging highest IQ users on this site (that I know of)

@FreakkForLife @ChristianChad @enchanted_elixir

IDK who else know something about heightmaxxing here

I also have Aspergers Syndrome so I need dumbass-proof information to not actually kill myself.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: hattrick, enchanted_elixir, AverageTevvezFan and 3 others
tagging @mvp2v1 because he also seems high iq

Taking huperzine a in evening might be or the best idea, as it may be stimulatory.
And of course, go to wc room and take pills there.
I think you can use 1ml insulin syringes with needles included, injections are barely noticeable.
Seems like you want to put an effort into all this, good luck with your journey.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: spdxer, mfk and SoonToAscend
Taking huperzine a in evening might be or the best idea, as it may be stimulatory.
Thanks mate, but I don't understand what you meant by that. You mean that huperzine A will stimulate sleep so take it in the evening?

Thanks mate, but I don't understand what you meant by that. You mean that huperzine A will stimulate sleep so take it in the evening?
The oposite, it can give you some mental energy and thus disrupt your sleep if taken late.

• Love it
Reactions: SoonToAscend
Store it in a thermos that you fill with ice daily, I did this myself for the same reasons

Just buy hgh don't get peptides
Getgoodlyfe@protonmail.com (make a protonmail account or they won't respond)

You can message @Balding exPrettyboy about that source its very reputable.

And don't eat an hour before or after, 3 hours is overkill, also don't inject thrice per day. Inject all at night as that's when you will grow

I am a heightmaxxer as well and I'll post my stack here in a minute but you really only need hgh and an AI

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Mike141, Deleted member 19642, ChristianChad and 1 other person
The oposite, it can give you some mental energy and thus disrupt your sleep if taken late.
Ah ok, so do you think it would be better to take 200 ug at breakfast and 200 ug at lunch in school? Since it reduces growth hormone inhibitor (It's called somatostatin or something) taking it before workout should make me release more GH during it. I don't know the half-life of huperzine tho

Store it in a thermos that you fill with ice daily, I did this myself for the same reasons

And don't eat an hour before or after, 3 hours is overkill, also don't inject thrice per day. Inject all at night as that's when you will grow

I am a heightmaxxer as well and I'll post my stack here in a minute but you really only need hgh and an AI
I live in Poland
also HGH usually comes from much shadier soucer than peptides. Not to mention it's more expensive, has more side effects, also doesn't it shut down your own production?

Great thread yakhi 😻😻🤙🤙

• Love it
I live in Poland
also HGH usually comes from much shadier soucer than peptides. Not to mention it's more expensive, has more side effects, also doesn't it shut down your own production?
Fear mongering shit innit

It only temporarily shuts you down for a few days after high doses.

If you can't get your hands on it then yeah just go with peptides it, CJC-1295 DAC and Tesamorelin should be good choices.

5mgs cjc weekly, 1mgs tesa daily.

Won't be cheap so lower doses if need be, I choose these because cjc's long half life is known to have a stronger effect on long bone growth, and tesamorelin is more or less a copy of the growth factors themselves which will help emulate the effects of HGH

• Love it
Good luck man :Comfy: where did u get the money for this?

• Love it
BTW this should run me about (monthly) 400-500 PLN (over half being from peptides, most of the other price from mk-677 and huperzine a, the rest is quite cheap).
My monthly pocket money is around 50 PLN and I have 1500 PLN saved in different places. Maybe I'll got to ask my relatives to give me money for presents at christmas etc. Also convince my parents to give me more since I don't buy video games, sweets, music and other useless shit.
400-500 PLN is going to be around 100 USD. So I think it's pretty cheap (I think running pharma grade GH would cost alone like a 1000 USD)

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
You're too old for BioBloc
I've seen older people still having results, so at least I'll try. I talked with John Mew and he believes it can still work.

• JFL
Not buying anything except things needed for looksmaxxing + saving everything + maybe I'll use some emotional manipulation on parents and other relatives

• +1

If you can't get your hands on it then yeah just go with peptides it, CJC-1295 DAC and Tesamorelin should be good choices.

Won't be cheap so lower doses if need be, I choose these because cjc's long half life is known to have a stronger effect on long bone growth, and tesamorelin is more or less a copy of the growth factors themselves which will help emulate the effects of HGH
Mg or Mcg? Mg is 1000 mcg so a big difference

also ironic that I actually wrote how much this is gonna cost me at the same time you posted your question
even if I can't afford full stack even a part of it it's gonna be good. I mean shit, on the old thread I posted a mf claims 2 inch growth in 8 weeks or something only on hexa 50 mcg and ghrp 100 mcg once per day. Shit really spikes yo GH

• +1

Won't the ice freeze it and destroy it? Or maybe since you use HGH it's not a problem for you?
As far as I am aware you need to store peptides at 4-8 degree celsius and use within 35 days, any heat greater than that or putting it in the freezer will destroy it.

BTW this should run me about (monthly) 400-500 PLN (over half being from peptides, most of the other price from mk-677 and huperzine a, the rest is quite cheap).
My monthly pocket money is around 50 PLN and I have 1500 PLN saved in different places. Maybe I'll got to ask my relatives to give me money for presents at christmas etc. Also convince my parents to give me more since I don't buy video games, sweets, music and other useless shit.
400-500 PLN is going to be around 100 USD. So I think it's pretty cheap (I think running pharma grade GH would cost alone like a 1000 USD)
Miscalculation - peptides are going to be 160 and 240, 80 for MOD and 80 for GHRP 2/6. Cuts the cost.

Welp, one bottle of CJC-1295 with DAC is around 175 PLN for me, so over twice the price for GHRP and MOD. And that's for 10 mg so would be costly. Tesa I can't find, only ipamorelin and hexareling (rarely)

Also since I am going to lower my E I guess I am going to have more time to do orthodontic shit. I know bones are kinda hard already but like, not over-tier above 21-25.
I am going to run this stack for 2 years max (less if I don't see results) then quit. I've heard long-term usage of AIs can cause cataracts to form.

Also I wanna bulk from late autumn to early summer. Would bulking be problematic with this stack? Won't I get diabetes?

• JFL
Also I wanna bulk from late autumn to early summer. Would bulking be problematic with this stack? Won't I get diabetes?
try not to bulk. GH induces Lipolysis which means Free Fatty Acid release into the bloodstream, FFA will make oxidizing Glucose more difficult via the Randle Cycle, so the process of oxidizing Glucose a long ass time, when it should be basically instantaneous. This is worse the more Unsaturated the fatty acids are, which is influenced by how much PUFA you ate in the past. So if you cooked on sunflower oil, canola oil for years before it'll be even more brutal. But if you've always cooked on animal fats or coconut oil it should be less brutal.
and i think if it takes a long time to oxidize glucose, your body will be producing insulin all that time, and it will make it easier to gain diabetes over time. Or, because your blood levels of glucose will always be higher, because its harder to effectively metabolize it, and you get diabetes because of hyperglycemia

tl;dr gherlin agonists/gh peptides make it easier to get diabetes. so i dont recommend doing a bulk during that time. also try to take something to lower cortisol levels because it will increase because of the gherlin agonism

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: mvp2v1, Bart Dudley and SoonToAscend
try not to bulk. GH induces Lipolysis which means Free Fatty Acid release into the bloodstream, FFA will make oxidizing Glucose more difficult via the Randle Cycle, so the process of oxidizing Glucose a long ass time, when it should be basically instantaneous. This is worse the more Unsaturated the fatty acids are, which is influenced by how much PUFA you ate in the past. So if you cooked on sunflower oil, canola oil for years before it'll be even more brutal. But if you've always cooked on animal fats or coconut oil it should be less brutal.
and i think if it takes a long time to oxidize glucose, your body will be producing insulin all that time, and it will make it easier to gain diabetes over time. Or, because your blood levels of glucose will always be higher, because its harder to effectively metabolize it, and you get diabetes because of hyperglycemia

tl;dr gherlin agonists/gh peptides make it easier to get diabetes. so i dont recommend doing a bulk during that time. also try to take something to lower cortisol levels because it will increase because of the gherlin agonism
I'll do cortisol and prolactin blood test for sure. Also I think ashwagandha decreases cortisol a lot. Not to mention I am chill as hell, multitple people pointed it out that I have legit 0 stress before exam etc. I was never a stressed or nervous person tbh.
How do I gain muscles then? Coz it's easier to do on a bulk

• +1
How do I gain muscles then? Coz it's easier to do on a bulk
gain muscles after heightmaxxing :Comfy: try to eat a lot of protein during this time (200 grams plus+ how u afford this tho :p)

• Love it
gain muscles after heightmaxxing :Comfy: try to eat a lot of protein during this time (200 grams plus+ how u afford this tho :p)
Wait so should I still go to the gym?

working it out is fun and cool, why not?
Ye, I guess I should eat the same amount I burn then, right? I'll still gain muscle ofc but it's gonna be much less

• +1
@Bart Dudley

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: SoonToAscend and Bart Dudley

Did they get your order sent out bhai

• +1
I sent it with Gmail so I just sent another with Proton mail
Make a post when you get it about how it compared to the other HGH you got also how much are you running per day?

• +1
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19642 and SoonToAscend
I typed up a long post here but it seems you have what you need down. My advice is to try to get ahold of HGH (somatropin) GHRP6 and 2 will do not much without CJC or something else acting with them. In my case of GHRP6 it was HGH itself. Drink at the minimum 2 Liters of water daily and attempt to intake 40 grams of protein 4 times a day. anymore protein at once will be a waste. Space them out in bottles of water with protein scoops if you must but maintain high protein/water.
Ashwaganda as far as I know is a meme by the way.

This is incredibly important advice to take and you've told me something I was not fully aware of

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mvp2v1 and SoonToAscend
I typed up a long post here but it seems you have what you need down. My advice is to try to get ahold of HGH (somatropin) GHRP6 and 2 will do not much without CJC or something else acting with them. In my case of GHRP6 it was HGH itself. Drink at the minimum 2 Liters of water daily and attempt to intake 40 grams of protein 4 times a day. anymore protein at once will be a waste. Space them out in bottles of water with protein scoops if you must but maintain high protein/water.
Ashwaganda as far as I know is a meme by the way.

This is incredibly important advice to take and you've told me something I was not fully aware of
Thanks man
So do you think a stack of GHRP 6/2, MOD and CJC is going to be effective?

Also CJC with or without DAC?

I should also mention I am currently 6 feet tall (183 cm)

Thanks man
So do you think a stack of GHRP 6/2, MOD and CJC is going to be effective?

Also CJC with or without DAC?
Get CJC with a DAC, stacking GHRP6/2 with MOD has a mild concern but it's dependent per person. Of course there's a lot of potential gain from this. Mine as well go with a DAC since you're young and the concerns are not nearly as bad for getting cancer.
CJC and Ipamorelin are known as a really great combo, but Ipamorelin is a strong ghrelin antagonist just like GHRP2 or any growth hormone. MOD GRF is one of the strongest Lipolysis forms of HGH as being about 12 times stronger at just that. I suggest eating lean protein and avoiding bulking during a growth cycle, to reiterate ChristianChad.
From personal experience I ran GHRP6 by itself and I put on 10% of my body mass as water weight that looked really healthy since I was underweight. If I did it again I would have ran HGH on top of it since I have a low BMI.
I think one of the best things to do no matter what you decide is to keep an Aromatase Inhibitor running no matter what you do for more growth plate time and water and protein.

• Love it
Get CJC with a DAC, stacking GHRP6/2 with MOD has a mild concern but it's dependent per person. Of course there's a lot of potential gain from this. Mine as well go with a DAC since you're young and the concerns are not nearly as bad for getting cancer.
CJC and Ipamorelin are known as a really great combo, but Ipamorelin is a strong ghrelin antagonist just like GHRP2 or any growth hormone. MOD GRF is one of the strongest Lipolysis forms of HGH as being about 12 times stronger at just that. I suggest eating lean protein and avoiding bulking during a growth cycle, to reiterate ChristianChad.
From personal experience I ran GHRP6 by itself and I put on 10% of my body mass as water weight that looked really healthy since I was underweight. If I did it again I would have ran HGH on top of it since I have a low BMI.
I think one of the best things to do no matter what you decide is to keep an Aromatase Inhibitor running no matter what you do for more growth plate time and water and protein.
What is the concern of stacking GHRP 6/2 and MOD?

Also from what I understand lipolysis will release fatty acids into bloodstream, does that mean I am going to get lean?

Did running only GHRP6 increase your height?

Did running only GHRP6 increase your height?
I felt like I gained an inch of height and my legs hurt severely.
I felt like I could never drink enough water or soda to get myself feeling like I wasn't going to pass out but I was grossly underweight. I honestly have no idea exactly what happened but I ended up developing no issues.
What is the concern of stacking GHRP 6/2 and MOD?

Also from what I understand lipolysis will release fatty acids into bloodstream, does that mean I am going to get lean?
If you have too many ghrelin agonists blasting all at once then all of those fatty acids in your blood stream making you lean can also overwork your insulin production and could lead to type 2 diabetes later on in life as Christian Chad was pointing out. It depends on how healthy you've been up to this point though. It's also why bulking can be so dangerous since your body would be overworking to maintain homeostasis with your insulin/blood sugar levels. more insulin can lead to insulin resistance and then type 2 diabetes from that.

• Love it
I felt like I gained an inch of height and my legs hurt severely.
I felt like I could never drink enough water or soda to get myself feeling like I wasn't going to pass out but I was grossly underweight. I honestly have no idea exactly what happened but I ended up developing no issues.
So are you still running it? Or you finished?
You sure it was an extra "unnatural" inch or you just finished pubety? At what height did you end up with?

If you have too many ghrelin agonists blasting all at once then all of those fatty acids in your blood stream making you lean can also overwork your insulin production and could lead to type 2 diabetes later on in life as Christian Chad was pointing out. It depends on how healthy you've been up to this point though. It's also why bulking can be so dangerous since your body would be overworking to maintain homeostasis with your insulin/blood sugar levels. more insulin can lead to insulin resistance and then type 2 diabetes from that.
ok so
1. So what's the right amount of ghreling agonists to not get diabetes?
2. So after blasting for a while I am going to get lean/twinkish and it's going to get impossible to gain fat?