Peptides instead of small doses of HGH ?

GoMadAndSTFU

GoMadAndSTFU

Probably more dark triad than you .
What is the best between :

HGH 4ui per day for 6months

Or

A shit ton of peptides for 6 months

?

4IU is an insane amount if it is pharma grade. What are you expecting to accomplish by taking HGH?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
best for what

• +1
Reactions: Moggy
Current age and are your growth plates still open?

Just turned 17 ans yes they are still.open .
IGF-1 and exemestane probably

Yeah i plan on taning ;

Peptides/HGH/
Aromasin
Sam ee

But what is the.best bewteen hgh , peptides , igf1 lr3

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
hgh , less injections

I dont care about injections , made this topic bc i have some doubts about 4ui hgh prob low quality
Trust me, injecting 6x a day absolutely suuuucks, speaking from personal experience but peptides should cost less than HGH while still raising IGF-1 levels nicely. I'd take peptides over HGH if I was on a budget but if I had enough money I'd probably inject HGH.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Trust me, injecting 6x a day absolutely suuuucks, speaking from personal experience but peptides should cost less than HGH while still raising IGF-1 levels nicely. I'd take peptides over HGH if I was on a budget but if I had enough money I'd probably inject HGH.

Not 6x but 3x or 2 with cjc with daca

What do you take ? What effects dodo.you have +

Not 6x but 3x or 2 with cjc with daca

What do you take ? What effects dodo.you have +
GHRP-2, CJC-1295 no DAC and Hexalerin. I'd say I sleep more and feel hungrier faster but thats it. Refrigirating them has proven to be a problem though. I'll be forced to purchase a mini fridge very soon.

GHRP-2, CJC-1295 no DAC and Hexalerin. I'd say I sleep more and feel hungrier faster but thats it. Refrigirating them has proven to be a problem though. I'll be forced to purchase a mini fridge very soon.

What is the best peptide ? Tbh it bowser me a lot rn

Didnt hexaremiç need to be cycled otherwise the bdy adapt to it ?
Yes, you run it for a week then take something else for two weeks and then you run it again.

Yes, you run it for a week then take something else for two weeks and then you run it again.

Like hgh ? I talk for a heightmaxxing ooint od view

Like hgh ? I talk for a heightmaxxing ooint od view
I know, the body gets desensitized to it if you run it for more than 14 days, so in order to prevent this you take it for a week and then take something else for a couple of weeks before taking hexa again.
Take some other peptide in the weeks you can't use hexarelin.
You can read about it on dyorotic's thread

I know, the body gets desensitized to it if you run it for more than 14 days, so in order to prevent this you take it for a week and then take something else for a couple of weeks before taking hexa again.
Take some other peptide in the weeks you can't use hexarelin.
You can read about it on dyorotic's thread

Ty bro