Perceived fighting success pill

ApacheMaxx

ApacheMaxx

Bronze
You can be chillin as a cuteish prettyboy until there comes a situation possibly involving a fight or needed male respect in general.

Today this wannabe gangster 17 year old texted my girl to come hangout with his mates, so she jokingly texted her girl best friend abt it (the friend knows them) and she said they would probably kill me if I went there with her as a security lmao. bet she wouldn’t say that if I was 6’3 robust mogger.

I could be doing mma or muay thai and still wouldn’t be perceived as dangerous, but I’m karatemaxxed

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Yuki, Jonnyboi, twojei and 1 other person
You can be chillin as a cuteish prettyboy until there comes a situation possibly involving a fight or needed male respect in general.

Today this wannabe gangster 17 year old texted my girl to come hangout with his mates, so she jokingly texted her girl best friend abt it (the friend knows them) and she said they would probably kill me if I went there with her as a security lmao. bet she wouldn’t say that if I was 6’3 robust mogger.

I could be doing mma or muay thai and still wouldn’t be perceived as dangerous, but I’m karatemaxxed
It's all about looking like you can do something even if you can't do it. It is the potential what matters.

this reminds me I need to pick up martial arts again

I own a Glock 17

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger and Outerz14