• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2621, Cope, Deleted member 1680 and 3 others
Wow. How lean is he?

NCT. Over for him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CursedOne, SpearOfOrion, Darkstrand and 14 others
Jfl white slayer is the highest achievement in life.
And then chilling on tik tok.
Jesus christ what a life he must be living right now.
Better enjoy it till his collagen fades away

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: CursedOne, Butthurt Dweller, Over and 4 others
Screenshot 2019 11 21 12 12 48 76 50ef9f5a0f3fc24b6f0ffc8843167fe4
Screenshot 2019 11 21 12 12 54 65 50ef9f5a0f3fc24b6f0ffc8843167fe4
Screenshot 2019 11 21 12 13 01 91 50ef9f5a0f3fc24b6f0ffc8843167fe4

LEGIT ASCENSION PUBERTY MAX + LEANMAX

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: middayshowers, jordanbarrettisgod, RAITEIII and 1 other person
This is why I think it's nothing more than a cope when @KEy21 and @Amnesia tell me that my midface implants aren't showing through because my BF % is too high. I'm leaner than this guy, and yet his face looks much more defined than mine... Why?... because he has more prominent bones and more forward growth than me. I could get death camp skinny and would never have that kind of facial definition unless I undergo surgery to literally cut and move the bones in my face to push forward more.

• +1
Reactions: Brandon10, Deleted member 1680, wristcel and 5 others
View attachment 169623

K E E P C O P I N G
E
E
P
C
O
P
I
N
G

View attachment 169625

12% I think
jfl if you think thats 12bf, at best its 15
This is why I think it's nothing more than a cope when @KEy21 and Amnesia tell me that my midface implants aren't showing through because my BF % is too high. I'm leaner than this guy, and yet his face looks much more defined than mine... Why?... because he has more prominent bones and more forward growth than me. I could get death camp skinny and would never have that kind of facial definition unless I undergo surgery to literally cut and move the bones in my face to push forward more.
its not about bone structure really, i probably have same bone structure as him maybe not as much defined ramus etc, but i do have wide mandible depth and lenghth but still i look blob you know why? its because fat distribution, hyoid, and skin quality, if you lack one of these its over

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Dude looks like handsome squidward

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 1707, Butthurt Dweller and 5 others
He's good looking but not perfect. Gets mogged by prime Tom Welling and Colton Haynes.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Good facial bones. But, Holy shit that's a birdchest if I've ever seen one. Good example of face compensating for shity body shape genetics. How old is he though ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
He's good looking but not perfect. Gets mogged by prime Tom Welling and Colton Haynes.

Keep coping
1569516884 greta au camping

Good facial bones. But, Holy shit that's a birdchest if I've ever seen one. Good example of face compensating for shity body shape genetics. How old is he though ?

Sophomore college is like ~20 years old I think

• JFL
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
literally one of the best looking male faces I've ever seen

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2378
Painfully good but not perfect.

• +1
Reactions: Over
View attachment 169639
No I think your guy gets his ass pound :feelskek:

Stop posting this faggot (y)
That "faggot" mogs the tiktok faggot into oblivion. Colton Haynes broke millions of girls' hearts when he came out. Only some tiktok sluts would cry for the guy in the OP. Now stop being homophobic, faggot.

That "faggot" mogs the tiktok faggot into oblivion. Colton Haynes broke millions of girls' hearts when he came out. Only some tiktok sluts would cry for the guy in the OP. Now stop being homophobic, faggot.

Your "famous" actor (only trash movies and series)
ColtonHaynes

VS

Shadow Master
Screenshot 2019 11 21 12 55 59 17 50ef9f5a0f3fc24b6f0ffc8843167fe4

Arrow is trash? Jfl, says the faggot who watches tiktok :feelskek:

The only goods series about super heroes are The Punisher and Daredevil ( High T series )

Your shitty show for teenages girls is in the same trash as Flash, Supergirl and Legend Of Tomorrow ( low T series )

And Tik Tok is pretty cool

The only goods series about super heroes are The Punisher and Daredevil ( High T series )

Your shitty show for teenages girls is in the same trash as Flash, Supergirl and Legend Of Tomorrow ( low T series )
Keep crying for Teen Wolf, that show was based af. Daredevil is so good it got cancelled right? :feelskek:

Keep crying for Teen Wolf, that show was based af. Daredevil is so good it got cancelled right? :feelskek:

"Teen wolf" yeah you are a pure faggot

Dardevil is to mature and dark, it's less pleasant for teenages girls

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8846 and Butthurt Dweller
less karma from being a douchebag on incel forums in the past lives

Just kill yourself enough times thEoRy so that one gets that good looking

Just kill yourself enough times thEoRy so that one gets that good looking
doesn't work because you'd create much more bad karma by commiting suicide, just as much as when you murdered someone else, which means you'd reincarnate uglier and uglier each time you're born

doesn't work because you'd create much more bad karma by commiting suicide, just as much as when you murdered someone else, which means you'd reincarnate uglier and uglier each time you're born

Fuck just get consciousness death theory

This is why I think it's nothing more than a cope when @KEy21 and @Amnesia tell me that my midface implants aren't showing through because my BF % is too high. I'm leaner than this guy, and yet his face looks much more defined than mine... Why?... because he has more prominent bones and more forward growth than me. I could get death camp skinny and would never have that kind of facial definition unless I undergo surgery to literally cut and move the bones in my face to push forward more.
His whole entire maxilla is forward. That makes it easier to look leaner even at a higher bodyfat percentage.

Your maxilla is recessed, with silicone implants screwed on. There’s a difference. Fat distribution is also another factor to consider.

"Teen wolf" yeah you are a pure faggot

Dardevil is to mature and dark, it's less pleasant for teenages girls
I'm a "pure faggot" for enjoying a television I show I watched when I was a teen? Lol okay retard. Daredevil isn't "too mature and dark," if you want a real dark and gritty television show, go watch Hannibal. That show blows Daredevil out of the water and any other so called dark show. Although True Detective comes quite close (first season anyway).

I'm a "pure faggot" for enjoying a television I show I watched when I was a teen? Lol okay retard. Daredevil isn't "too mature and dark," if you want a real dark and gritty television show, go watch Hannibal. That show blows Daredevil out of the water and any other so called dark show. Although True Detective comes quite close (first season anyway).

Stop comparing a super heroe show with a fucking show about murder and cannibalism stupid LOW IQ

Nct and pytosis,try again

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
How does his cock taste OP?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CursedOne, Butthurt Dweller, Eduardo DOV and 1 other person
I need collagen

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, Butthurt Dweller and PubertyMaxxer
Uncanny Valley

His whole entire maxilla is forward. That makes it easier to look leaner even at a higher bodyfat percentage.

Your maxilla is recessed, with silicone implants screwed on. There’s a difference. Fat distribution is also another factor to consider.

Yeah, that's exactly the point I was making -- with his maxilla being more forward-grown, he doesn't have to be as lean as someone like myself in order to have his bone structural traits look prominent. So unless I get a more forward-grown maxilla, my bones aren't likely to look prominent even if I achieve some super-low BF%.

Random question that comes to mind -- Just how recessed is my maxilla? E.g., 20% less than ideal, 40% less than ideal, 60% less than ideal, etc? In some side profile photos it doesn't look as bad as in others, so I'm just trying to figure out where I stand so I can have a number of mm of desired forward movement in mind when I start consulting with maxfac surgeons

Yeah, that's exactly the point I was making -- with his maxilla being more forward-grown, he doesn't have to be as lean as someone like myself in order to have his bone structural traits look prominent. So unless I get a more forward-grown maxilla, my bones aren't likely to look prominent even if I achieve some super-low BF%.

Random question that comes to mind -- Just how recessed is my maxilla? E.g., 20% less than ideal, 40% less than ideal, 60% less than ideal, etc? In some side profile photos it doesn't look as bad as in others, so I'm just trying to figure out where I stand so I can have a number of mm of desired forward movement in mind when I start consulting with maxfac surgeons
Take a picture with proper posture and your chin almost tucked so that you’re not frauding the horizontal plane unintentionally

This is a proof that lowers third and bone structure is superior to eye area

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller, bassfreak, Deleted member 2378 and 3 others
This is a proof that lowers third and bone structure is superior to eye area
Trueeeeee.

Normies care a lot about lower third tbh. I repeat that only autists here care about Muuh hunter eyes muuhh UEE.

This son of a fuck is damn gl, his life must be new pussy every week. Imagine the validation he gets from TikTok. And that skin quality... I wish to murder him, but he is probably taller than me and with more muscle so I'd die instead.

• JFL
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller, Deleted member 2378 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
I hate my life jesus

I blame my mother for calling me beautiful for all those years

FUUUUUUUCK MY LIFE

• So Sad
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller and Over
he doesn't even look that good lmao

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2
  • JFL
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Take a picture with proper posture and your chin almost tucked so that you’re not frauding the horizontal plane unintentionally

Ok, I randomly just took 4 photos of me trying to maintain as neutral of a side profile as possible. In the last two photos (especially the last one), I tried to tuck my chin in as much as possible: