PERFECTION DOESN'T EXI... O_O

Ok, I randomly just took 4 photos of me trying to maintain as neutral of a side profile as possible. In the last two photos (especially the last one), I tried to tuck my chin in as much as possible:

Cant you see how you’d clearly benefit insanely from doublejaw surgery?

Cant you see how you’d clearly benefit insanely from doublejaw surgery?

Just to make sure we're on the same page here, the primary improvements would be the lower jaw angle and more upturned/forward-projecting upper lip, right? I'm pretty much happy with the amount of chin projection I have at this point, so that's why I'm hesitant about having the mandible moved forward (I'm really not a fan of the look where the chin projects past the lower lip).

Just to make sure we're on the same page here, the primary improvements would be the lower jaw angle and more upturned/forward-projecting upper lip, right? I'm pretty much happy with the amount of chin projection I have at this point, so that's why I'm hesitant about having the mandible moved forward (I'm really not a fan of the look where the chin projects past the lower lip).

Just don’t get a genioplasty with it then

Just don’t get a genioplasty with it then

So how much advancement do you think I'd need (for both the upper and lower jaws)? Is the primary goal here to get more of the anteface look?

... Also, would you now agree that double jaw surgery takes almost as much precedence as the eye area surgery?

@kota I posted some neutral side profile photos above, if you'd like to get a better idea of how I'd benefit from DJ surgery

So how much advancement do you think I'd need (for both the upper and lower jaws)? Is the primary goal here to get more of the anteface look?

... Also, would you now agree that double jaw surgery takes almost as much precedence as the eye area surgery?

@kota I posted some neutral side profile photos above, if you'd like to get a better idea of how I'd benefit from DJ surgery
I don’t think you should get doublejaw surgery. I think an eye area overhaul would be much more beneficial. It would be really good if you transitioned your autism from 1mm of silicone cheek projection into ensuring your eye area was perfect in every aspect.

• +1
Reactions: kota
i emailed your pictures to gunson and he replied telling me that you dont need jaw surgery

I don’t think you should get doublejaw surgery. I think an eye area overhaul would be much more beneficial. It would be really good if you transitioned your autism from 1mm of silicone cheek projection into ensuring your eye area was perfect in every aspect.

I'm not arguing that I need the eye area overhaul surgery, but I'm surprised that you said in your post just now that you don't think I should get double jaw surgery, when just a few posts up you remarked that I'd benefit "insanely" from double jaw surgery. I guess I'm just too autistic to tell if you're being sarcastic...?

FWIW, this is a morph that someone on Lookism made for me last year where they attempted to simulate what the effects of DJ surgery might look like:

I think the chin projects way too much, but what do you think of the rest of it? I think it's an improvement but I'm on the fence as to whether or not the additional midface/maxilla projection actually makes me significantly more attractive. Open to opinions from anyone here.
i emailed your pictures to gunson and he replied telling me that you dont need jaw surgery

Very funny. Did you also pay the $550 consultation fee on my behalf as well? LOL

I'm not arguing that I need the eye area overhaul surgery, but I'm surprised that you said in your post just now that you don't think I should get double jaw surgery, when just a few posts up you remarked that I'd benefit "insanely" from double jaw surgery. I guess I'm just too autistic to tell if you're being sarcastic...?

FWIW, this is a morph that someone on Lookism made for me last year where they attempted to simulate what the effects of DJ surgery might look like:

I think the chin projects way too much, but what do you think of the rest of it? I think it's an improvement but I'm on the fence as to whether or not the additional midface/maxilla projection actually makes me significantly more attractive. Open to opinions from anyone here.

Very funny. Did you also pay the $550 consultation fee on my behalf as well? LOL

You think the chin projects too much but it’s just a morph by an basement dwelling autist who knows nothing.

A morph from a surgeons office is not even a completely accurate depiction of how you’ll look either it’s just an estimate.

If anything your chin would appear slightly more narrow after doublejaw if you got a genioplasty with it.

I think an eye area overhaul would be good to obsess about because there are so many aspects to it that if perfected could improve your looks a ton.

At the end of the day, doublejaw would make you look better because anteface by default is more attractive than a recessed maxilla. But it doesn’t necessarily mean you’ll have a better SMV than if you got eye area overhaul.

Eye area is so important that if yours is as fucked as yours is, it could make you look bad even with good bones.

• +1
Reactions: kota
You think the chin projects too much but it’s just a morph by an basement dwelling autist who knows nothing.

A morph from a surgeons office is not even a completely accurate depiction of how you’ll look either it’s just an estimate.

If anything your chin would appear slightly more narrow after doublejaw if you got a genioplasty with it.

I think an eye area overhaul would be good to obsess about because there are so many aspects to it that if perfected could improve your looks a ton.

At the end of the day, doublejaw would make you look better because anteface by default is more attractive than a recessed maxilla. But it doesn’t necessarily mean you’ll have a better SMV than if you got eye area overhaul.

Eye area is so important that if yours is as fucked as yours is, it could make you look bad even with good bones.

I see what you're saying. If I do actually want to get DJ surgery, though, do you think it would be safe to do so after eye area surgery? I'm just apprehensive about the lower eyelid tissues being pulled down if my maxilla is brought forward.

Btw, now that you've seen how recessed my maxilla is, how many mm of projection do you think I'd benefit from? Maybe 5-6 mm at least?

I see what you're saying. If I do actually want to get DJ surgery, though, do you think it would be safe to do so after eye area surgery? I'm just apprehensive about the lower eyelid tissues being pulled down if my maxilla is brought forward.

Btw, now that you've seen how recessed my maxilla is, how many mm of projection do you think I'd benefit from? Maybe 5-6 mm at least?
I don’t even bother estimating numbers anymore because it’s simply just about impossible to tell

I would ask a surgeon for sure. But I think making sure you get the eye area overhaul as quickly as possible is most ideal case scenario. You can just fill the parnasal area with filler if you want - if they ever say you shouldn’t get doublejaw after eye area surgeries. I’m sure Taban would highly advise against it if you went to him.

surgerysoon after double jaw surgery

I don’t even bother estimating numbers anymore because it’s simply just about impossible to tell

I would ask a surgeon for sure. But I think making sure you get the eye area overhaul as quickly as possible is most ideal case scenario. You can just fill the parnasal area with filler if you want - if they ever say you shouldn’t get doublejaw after eye area surgeries. I’m sure Taban would highly advise against it if you went to him.

It's funny that you mentioned getting filler injected into the paranasal area; the thought of getting filler injected onto the maxilla actually occurred to me last night while I was laying around sperging out over my looks (or lack thereof). I'd never heard of or seen any before/after photos of patients who'd undergone filler injections onto the maxilla, so I wasn't sure if this was a thing or not. On a similar note, maybe paranasal implants + filler injections could get me "close enough" in the sense that even if that combo can only achieve 40%-50% of what LF1 could accomplish, it would at least create enough of an illusion of anteface to make me not appear as overtly recessed to others.

Just a random thought here, but I'm seriously regretting having braces from age 16-19 right now. If I had known what I was going to be subjecting myself to, I would've done everything I could to fight getting them put on.

LOL I wish. I guess it doesn't hurt to dream. I do have to wonder if I have the potential to become significantly (as in, night and day) more attractive through the combination of DJ + eye area overhaul surgeries, assuming both are executed successfully.

It's funny that you mentioned getting filler injected into the paranasal area; the thought of getting filler injected onto the maxilla actually occurred to me last night while I was laying around sperging out over my looks (or lack thereof). I'd never heard of or seen any before/after photos of patients who'd undergone filler injections onto the maxilla, so I wasn't sure if this was a thing or not. On a similar note, maybe paranasal implants + filler injections could get me "close enough" in the sense that even if that combo can only achieve 40%-50% of what LF1 could accomplish, it would at least create enough of an illusion of anteface to make me not appear as overtly recessed to others.

Just a random thought here, but I'm seriously regretting having braces from age 16-19 right now. If I had known what I was going to be subjecting myself to, I would've done everything I could to fight getting them put on.

LOL I wish. I guess it doesn't hurt to dream. I do have to wonder if I have the potential to become significantly (as in, night and day) more attractive through the combination of DJ + eye area overhaul surgeries, assuming both are executed successfully.

GET OUT OF MY THREAD FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT MAKE YOUR OWN THREAD

Did you get the idea that bimax would affect results from eye surgery from anywhere specific?

Here is a study saying that lefort actually DECREASES scleral show which would indicate that it doesn't pull the skin down but rather very slightly pushes it up: https://www.joms.org/article/S0278-2391(13)01214-7/pdf

But I've also ready read people saying it does pull the soft tissues from the eyes down, giving hollow eyes so I'm not sure.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
eye area is not good

JFL at him subtly bragging about his face.