periodic reminder women are literally retarded and you shouldn't be nervous around them

sytyl

sytyl

Kraken
I'm cleaning out my phone from screenshots I've taken over time (imagine phone running out of space in 2021 :feelshaha:) and see that I had so many convos like this

modern women are so fking retarded that they believe in horoscopes :feelsuhh::feelsuhh: imagine that there are users on here that are afraid of talking to women when 99.9% of them are without substance and have the most retarded npc beliefs imaginable

in fact I got one of these roasties to tell me that they like taurus a lot so if a hole ever asks you your sign just say taurus and thank me later

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: fras, Marsiere214, Prettyboy and 8 others
82D71B9E 7E41 4A38 AC2E 9D5B2625BF62
8494A535 8264 4E15 8568 C19AE40D388D

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Yliaster, ShowerMaxxing and 5 others
T
I'm cleaning out my phone from screenshots I've taken over time (imagine phone running out of space in 2021 :feelshaha:) and see that I had so many convos like this
View attachment 1365370

modern women are so fking retarded that they believe in horoscopes :feelsuhh::feelsuhh: imagine that there are users on here that are afraid of talking to women when 99.9% of them are without substance and have the most retarded npc beliefs imaginable

in fact I got one of these roasties to tell me that they like taurus a lot so if a hole ever asks you your sign just say taurus and thank me later
They dont lol, just a part of nt maxxing

they dont understand shit about astrology, its just nt to believe in horoscope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, ShowerMaxxing, datboijj and 1 other person
Ask her if she heard of the Man called Jesus Christ lmao, no mercy for astrology hoes

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj and sytyl
Ask her if she heard of the Man called Jesus Christ lmao, no mercy for astrology hoes
old screenshot so can't
from what I remember, I think this girl was christian tho cuz you can put your religion on bumble

• +1
Reactions: IdiAmin
true tbh. If you look at females with no special treatment and treat them like another person. Then you won't be nervous around em tbh

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and sytyl
suifuel i'm a leo:feelscry:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: JosephGarrot123, datboijj and sytyl
true tbh. If you look at females with no special treatment and treat them like another person. Then you won't be nervous around em tbh
impossible for me since im nervous around anyone who does or doesn't have a vagina

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: sytyl, Amexmaxx and JosephGarrot123
Isn't the idea to just treat them like a homie with a lil flirting

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl, datboijj and JosephGarrot123
No such thing as "astrology hoes", more like low iq horoscope believers because its NT, if you expose those hoes to deep knowledge about astrology mathematics they will not undersand

• +1
I expected a more convincing argument as to why foids are retarded but it doesn’t matter i already know.

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
No such thing as "astrology hoes", more like low iq horoscope believers because its NT, if you expose those hoes to deep knowledge about astrology mathematics they will not undersand
They are astrology hoes

• +1