perm = looksmin

D

Deleted member 9467

kpopmaxxer
Getting a perm is such a statusmin. Throughout history, straight, eapecially fine hair has always been seen a hair class trait.

People with straight are more likely to have other high class features like more intelligient looking faces and slimmer bodies.

The people with the straightest hair, scandanavians and northeast asians, are viewed as the classiest people.

Women make extreme measures to straighten their hair.

Getting a perm is falling for weatern indoctrination.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Van, Deleted member 23554 and toshiya
Getting a perm is such a statusmin. Throughout history, straight, eapecially fine hair has always been seen a hair class trait.

People with straight are more likely to have other high class features like more intelligient looking faces and slimmer bodies.

The people with the straightest hair, scandanavians and northeast asians, are viewed as the classiest people.

Women make extreme measures to straighten their hair.

Getting a perm is falling for weatern indoctrination.
Loose curls and waves mog

• +1
Reactions: malicieusss, Johanjohan, NFA PB and 7 others
anything past 2C looks off on light hair because it virtually doesn't occur naturally unless there's admixture.

yeah my friend had perm and he regtet it and cringe looking back

I have 2c hair and wish i got my dad’s straight hair fml

Women don't care about classy, they want a robust badboy tatted Chad to fuck them in their prime. They only go for the classy goodboy when they are ready to settle down.

• +1
Reactions: A99
4A82E8C3 B24B 4259 B809 33ADAE96B309
D48C160B 74AD 4C78 982B 3C1AD1B40E35

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24940
Agree.

Attachments

• here.jpeg
    here.jpeg
    50.4 KB · Views: 0
Scandis can look good with waves