Permanent solution for large pores? ( SKINCELS GTFIH)

edodalic29

edodalic29

Retired
I’ve been using tret for 2 months and i try masking it with bb cream and although it helps , it dosent completely mask it , What do i do? @Prettyboy @AscendingHero

• +1
Reactions: Moggie and AscendingHero
Solution
AscendingHero
Your baseline pore size is mostly predetermined, if they are still too big after hopping on a proper skincare routine, your only choice is what most girls already do: utilizing a pore-minimizing primer

Primer works as the foundation, it is the very first layer of makeup

If your pores are large, start with a pore hiding primer then on top of it use BB cream
What he said ☝️

Also:

AHA/BHA exfoliation x tret usage and chemical peels and pore cleanser devices can help remove dirt, excess dead skin, Keratosis pilaris, etc

Apply a good moisturizer x BB/CC cream after.
Your baseline pore size is mostly predetermined, if they are still too big after hopping on a proper skincare routine, your only choice is what most girls already do: utilizing a pore-minimizing primer

If your pores are large, start with a pore hiding primer then on top of it use BB cream

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Sigmapsycho, Johanjohan, AscendingHero and 1 other person

i believe that having great skin elasticity will help pores alot

Wallah brother , what are some good brands ?

What he said ☝️

Also:

AHA/BHA exfoliation x tret usage and chemical peels and pore cleanser devices can help remove dirt, excess dead skin, Keratosis pilaris, etc

Apply a good moisturizer x BB/CC cream after.

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and edodalic29
Solution
I tried a bb cream, and yes it covers pores, but it also makes your skin look way older, so it's not worth it

There is only ONE thing that completely solved some large pores i had but this is a very risky method and i wont make a guide about this because retards will certainly destroy their own skin messing with this kind of acid concentration by themselves.

Its basically high concentration TCA cross peel at 70 ~ 100% range with the syringe droplet method Dr Davin Lim uses, there are some videos on youtube about him using it. It's the only thing that really works to fix the problem from the root, but one mistake can lead to severe burn, so pratctice by youself and do your own research before trying to mess with it

Everything else is cope to mask the pores unfortunately

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Using tret kills fat pads.

This has been fully and firmly established as the case on here.

Why the fuck people are still venturing down this pretty boy maxxing avenue i don't know

The best way to pretty boy max is to use Vitamin C serum with Red Light Therapy

Facial averageness + solid eye-area + high collagen level skin + hair halo + lean muscular physique halo

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
Using tret kills fat pads.

This has been fully and firmly established as the case on here.

Why the fuck people are still venturing down this pretty boy maxxing avenue i don't know

The best way to pretty boy max is to use Vitamin C serum with Red Light Therapy

Facial averageness + solid eye-area + high collagen level skin + hair halo + lean muscular physique halo
i dont get it why you are always banned half of the day and then you are back

i dont get it why you are always banned half of the day and then you are back

It's the same reason influencers have to work for years on Instagram and TikTok to get a blue check mark and then some random celebrity can just come along and right away with one post gets theirs.

You have to realise there are icons and celebrities.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1851
It's the same reason influencers have to work for years on Instagram and TikTok to get a blue check mark and then some random celebrity can just come along and right away with one post gets theirs.

You have to realise there are icons and celebrities.
nigga what

There is only ONE thing that completely solved some large pores i had but this is a very risky method and i wont make a guide about this because retards will certainly destroy their own skin messing with this kind of acid concentration by themselves.

Its basically high concentration TCA cross peel at 70 ~ 100% range with the syringe droplet method Dr Davin Lim uses, there are some videos on youtube about him using it. It's the only thing that really works to fix the problem from the root, but one mistake can lead to severe burn, so pratctice by youself and do your own research before trying to mess with it

Everything else is cope to mask the pores unfortunately
OP, Like i said chemical peels can be every effective

You'd have to go a professional and be ware of the recovery using a TCA peel, let alone a concentration THAT high