Persian Chad. Crazy eyes and jaw

Your repeating the same shit, Im done with you dalit dog. I explained how the first paragraph is cope and Nigga thinks Oil imports is india saving Iran :lul:
There is no cope, it's factual information that Persians only ruled in their land despite being the majority for only 100 something years AKA a century:feelskek:
Iranian Intermezzo 2

What a cuck nation tbh:lul:

There is no cope, it's factual information that Persians only ruled in their land despite being the majority for only 100 something years AKA a century:feelskek:
View attachment 1581624

What a cuck nation tbh:lul:
Omfg Cant you even read the Fucking text? it says 7th to 11th, meanwhile india was the bitch of the whole world for its whole existent. Pajeet cope harder

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15917 and Albeacho
Omfg Cant you even read the Fucking text? it says 7th to 11th, meanwhile india was the bitch of the whole world for its whole existent. Pajeet cope harder
LMAO read the fucking article, it also mentions that there were non-Persian GILAKS and other people in charge. You are a coper:feelskek:

Sajid iranian dynasty

CENTRAL ASIAN non-Persian rulers:feelskek::feelskek:

View attachment 1581626
CENTRAL ASIAN non-Persian rulers:feelskek::feelskek:
Retardddddd
I said 7th to 11th but lets pull up indians history. When was there ever indian dynasty??? You guys are made to be slaves and have your women raped. You have to cope with wikipedia pages because you know the average iranian mogs you to do dirt. You are worthless and beneath me. You know what, give me your fucking discord and come to voice chat Im tired of this.

dont take this shitskin seriously he thinks indians mog everyone except whites :feelskek:

meanwhile irl he's a bullied meme

• JFL
Reactions: Broly, Deleted member 15099, Looks234 and 3 others
dont take this shitskin seriously he thinks indians mog everyone except whites :feelskek:

Retardddddd
I said 7th to 11th but lets pull up indians history. When was there ever indian dynasty??? You guys are made to be slaves and have your women raped. You have to cope with wikipedia pages because you know the average iranian mogs you to do dirt. You are worthless and beneath me. You know what, give me your fucking discord and come to voice chat Im tired of this.
Ziyarid iranian Gilaki rulers

Gilak

LOL LOL LOL cope some literal non-factor minority ruled you for like 150 years:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

@SubhumanCurrycel the guy in OP literally could pass in india
keep coping nigga all ethnics look the same lmao
He’s what Indians wished they looked like, clean brown complexion with 0 hyperpigmentation, Looks exotic imo

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel

You're a ricecel small-dick ELliott Rodger pheno dog:feelskek::feelskek:
Adf

Don't ever forget that this is yOU
Elliott Rodger had a small one

• JFL
Reactions: justinzayn
He’s what Indians wished they looked like, clean brown complexion with 0 hyperpigmentation, Looks exotic imo
urban pendu, gl indians dont have hyperpig

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: justinzayn and Moggedbyevery1

This is exactly why i got so mad, Like if it was any other race I wouldn't care but indians are the lowest of the low and he thinks they mog. This shitskin has the audacity to talk back to me and as you said irl they are bullied to death.

• JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and Deleted member 2403

Elliot rodger2

Nigger wants to talk about bullied when Asians get bullied to suicide all the time:lul:

• JFL
Come to private chat dog or your a weak cuck, show me how much a man you are on discord
You don't get to tell me what to do,y ou either reply here or you concede this argument. Which one will it be cuck?😹

I'm not dancing to your tune:ROFLMAO:

Yea I can't tell the difference between people in those lands tbh. Couldn't tell the difference between a Pakistani, Afghani, and an Iranian tbh. But I can tell those people apart from Indians and Bangladeshis somehow idk
Normies will pretty much clump you all into 1 people if you’re from those countries + India and Middle East.

Good thing is if your a good looking indian you can probably larp Arab or Iranian, which has less negative stereotypes

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: justinzayn and Sal
my dick is 18cm u deluded shitskin i will rape your entire family and purify their genes
Even the ugliest Mumbai slum-dog mogs you, you mongrelized dog

You don't get to tell me what to do,y ou either reply here or you concede this argument. Which one will it be cuck?😹

I'm not dancing to your tune:ROFLMAO:
this should show everyone the high inhib cuck you are, you know you are gonna go destroyed so you pussy out

Meanwhile my dark circles are 2 shades darker than my skin :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
I thikn I saw a comment made by someone with your profile. Arent you half white half indian?

• +1
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1
this should show everyone the high inhib cuck you are, you know you are gonna go destroyed so you pussy out
I'm destroying you here just fine, I am NOT going to give you my discord:feelskek:

Even the ugliest Mumbai slum-dog mogs you, you mongrelized dog
View attachment 1581640
this nigga will argue about the difference between north west and north east indians yet compares me to someone with 50% different DNA :feelskek:

stfu while i rape your curry mother and sister, where do you get your ego from you are literally a shitskin and im a hazel eyed prettyboy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 9641, chaddyboi66 and 2 others
I'm destroying you here just fine, I am NOT going to give you my discord:feelskek:
fine Ill give you my discord and if you still don't accept the vc, You accept that your indeed the docile weak indian pagan subhuman dog

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16618
this nigga will argue about the difference between north west and north east indians yet compares me to someone with 50% different DNA :feelskek:

stfu while i rape your curry mother and sister, where do you get your ego from you are literally a shitskin and im a hazel eyed prettyboy
You're a Chink:feelskek::feelskek:

The only thing you can punch is yourself. Go do my homework, rat:feelskek:

• JFL
No jfl im fully indian, @ForeverRecession is half white half Iranian I think
huh I thought the Recession dude was Punjabi with the way this guy sucked them off jfl ah so you were joking or it was somebody else

• +1
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1
fine Ill give you my discord and if you still don't accept the vc, You accept that your indeed the docile weak indian pagan subhuman dog
Your ancestors, the ones that raped you into being were all pagan Zoroastrians who the fuck are you calling pagan in an insulting way:feelskek:

yes he is very chad

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18261
You're a Chink:feelskek::feelskek:

The only thing you can punch is yourself. Go do my homework, rat:feelskek:
View attachment 1581644
ur only insult is sending a video of a pheno that isn't mine

curries have to bring ppl down to their level cause they're so subhuman @Albeacho

jfl at him comparing hapas and persians to indians at school the persians and hapas were bullying the indians :feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, chaddyboi66, Deleted member 16618 and 1 other person
Your ancestors, the ones that raped you into being were all pagan Zoroastrians who the fuck are you calling pagan in an insulting way:feelskek:
Retard zoroastrians aren't pagan:feelskek:, they believe in god the holy ahura mazda. Also looks like you accepted your cuckhood by not accepting to come on discord. I even sent you my id.

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66
ur only insult is sending a video of a pheno that isn't mine

curries have to bring ppl down to their level cause they're so subhuman @Albeacho

jfl at him comparing hapas and persians to indians at school the persians and hapas were bullying the indians :feelskek::feelskek:
Chink cope, all the Chinks do is get stuffed into lockers at school by high T curry chads:feelskek:

This is the average Chink so why u coping😹
Uglychink

You're tagging your fuckbuddy But Im crushing you both:feelsgood:

• JFL
Retard zoroastrians aren't pagan:feelskek:, they believe in god the holy ahura mazda. Also looks like you accepted your cuckhood by not accepting to come on discord. I even sent you my id.
ooga booga cuck I don't give a fuck:ROFLMAO:

I don't care. You either argue here or in DMs. Why should I do things your way ahahaha

Chink cope, all the Chinks do is get stuffed into lockers at school by high T curry chads:feelskek:

This is the average Chink so why u coping😹
View attachment 1581651

You're tagging your fuckbuddy But Im crushing you both:feelsgood:
dn rd my 18cm cock is in ur mother go make me Tikka Masala my shitskin dog

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 9641, Deleted member 16618 and 1 other person
ooga booga cuck I don't give a fuck:ROFLMAO:

I don't care. You either argue here or in DMs. Why should I do things your way ahahaha
Your scared to use your indian shitskin accent in voice chat, anways Im done with you.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, chaddyboi66, Deleted member 16618 and 1 other person
Your scared to use your indian shitskin accent in voice chat, anways Im done with you.
I'm Canadian lmao you can't even type properly on comments what makes you think you can speak properly you Iranian cuckhold:feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32
  • JFL
dn rd my 18cm cock is in ur mother go make me Tikka Masala my shitskin dog
Ignore this fuck, I literally sent him my discord id in pms and told him to pull up to voice chat. He is so scared that he has to resorts to bullshit reasons that he doesn't want to get doxed so he won't come. Nothing new here just another pajeet high inhib cuck.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, chaddyboi66, n0rthface and 2 others
Ignore this fuck, I literally sent him my discord id in pms and told him to pull up to voice chat. He is so scared that he has to resorts to bullshit reasons that he doesn't want to get doxed so he won't come. Nothing new here just another pajeet high inhib cuck.
Subhuman Persian cuck detected😹

I have university and jobs lmao why would I reveal my face when I could get fired and kicked out from school because of an incel forum:LOL:

Stay mad you cuck

Subhuman Persian cuck detected😹

I have university and jobs lmao why would I reveal my face when I could get fired and kicked out from school because of an incel forum:LOL:

Stay mad you cuck
Stupid I told you to come on discord, your not gonna get doxxed on there but keep posting stupid laughing emojies as you cry inside because of your sad cuck existence

Stupid I told you to come on discord, your not gonna get doxxed on there but keep posting stupid laughing emojies as you cry inside because of your sad cuck existence
Why should I do things your way? What's different about discord when you can reply here? You just want to move this little thing to another site because you're tired of getting bitched like a dog in public so you want to keep it private lmao

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
Why should I do things your way? What's different about discord when you can reply here? You just want to move this little thing to another site because you're tired of getting bitched like a dog in public so you want to keep it private lmao
I said voice chat dumass but I know you don't what to show your weak cuck sounding voice

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
I said voice chat dumass but I know you don't what to show your weak cuck sounding voice
Why should I reveal anything about me? Why should I do things your way? You can still argue here, You just want to shout at me why should I let you do that. I don't have to do as you say lol know your place fool:LOL:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, chaddyboi66, n0rthface and 1 other person
im half white, you're a shitskin my ancestors literally colonized ur filthy country by raping and skullfucking your women

this is your natural state, you're a feminized rapist shitskin meme who isn't even considered human :feelskek:

LMAO don't care dark triad curries groom those native Euros by the million not my problem:LOL:
Britain grooming gangs

Even that thirsty Indian with a pedostache has a large chin and better features than any Hapa ricecel. He mogs this faggot to self harm
Uglychink

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.