Persian Chad. Crazy eyes and jaw

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9641 and Albeacho
I said voice chat dumass but I know you don't what to show your weak cuck sounding voice
this pajeet has a curry accent he can't even formulate a sentence without stuttering and spitting all over the place what a disgusting abomination :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and Albeacho
whatever helps you cope jfl if being a universally hated terrorist with hindu dindu failo makes u proud then gj
JFL you've been here since 2019 with 44,000+ posts with 7903. You are the ultimate incel like Elliot you subhuman Ricecel dog😹

You are trash lol even you know it and you'll go to sleep with that thought in your head ahaha

whatever helps you cope jfl if being a universally hated terrorist with hindu dindu failo makes u proud then gj
This nigga wish he at least had terrorist halo, He is docile cuck and even little girls will not get scared of his estrogenic body.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
This nigga wish he at least had terrorist halo, He is docile cuck and even little girls will not get scared of his estrogenic body.
GROOMED

LMAO the things are different in different countries. I see that you stopped replying to me because you had no clever replies or insults to make you simp joke:feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
View attachment 1581688
LMAO the things are different in different countries. I see that you stopped replying to me because you had no clever replies or insults to make you simp joke:feelskek:
I said im done with you, no point in wasting my time on you when you don't even have the balls to show your voice, Your a weak cuck and whatever you say will not changed that. You pussying out showed everyone exactly that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
an actual good looking indian who actually looks indian, im mirin ngl
most of the time the good looking curries are the ones who dont look curry

• +1
Reactions: Sal
an actual good looking indian who actually looks indian, im mirin ngl
most of the time the good looking curries are the ones who dont look curry
The reason he looks good is because he is not even indian in the first place, he just has dark skin

• JFL
I said im done with you, no point in wasting my time on you when you don't even have the balls to show your voice, Your a weak cuck and whatever you say will not changed that. You pussying out showed everyone exactly that.
your intelligence is staggeringly low if you cant debate someone over text. whats so special about cuckcord?

Chad, guys like him in Italy easily slay

• +1
your intelligence is staggeringly low if you cant debate someone over text. whats so special about cuckcord?
Debating someone over text is an absolute waste of time, Every cuck can act like big shit over text but they show their true selves in voice chat.

• JFL
Reactions: Albeacho
Og Iranian Chad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18261, Deleted member 10652, Albeacho and 1 other person
The reason he looks good is because he is not even indian in the first place, he just has dark skin

avg *Persian* face btw [my Paternal lineage]

Proto Iranid

Pontid

Avg Iranian [the country] face accounting for some other minority ethnicities + other faces above

Most ethnic/gracile Iranics will ever look

Curry:

muh north shitskin vs south shitskin

Indid

"North" Indid

"Gracile" Indid

Indo "Iranid" - North "Curries" mixed with Iranids

"Indo" Nordic [my father's maternal side], they're considered Eastern Iranics btw

Avg curries vs giga cherrypicked bollywood pheno

Random avg Indian morph

Bonus:
Random curries on quorra, they're an epidemic there
Profile photo for Saamiyar
Saamiyar, lived in Dubai Kuruku Sandhu
Answered 8 months ago

Bro😂😂😂 North indians are for sure handsome and fair but they don't have the manly rugged looks of the south Indian men… . Even in Bollywood only the actor who has rugged, manly, and, of course little bit good looking actors get mass crazy fan bases like Amitabh bachchan, salman, and, sanjay dutt.. Rest all kapoors, singhs have plain baby faces… .
In south India men may not be having very fair tone but in general they all have a dark dusky skin tone which gives more manlier looks… .
Rajini, prabhas, allu arjun, chiranjeevi, vijay, vishal krishna, Ajith, and, etc… . Compare their manliness with your baby face heroes😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Bonus:
Indian tries mixing his face with George Clooney's

meToGeorge.gif

Bonus:
I'll give you credit for at least being somewhat based I guess though

Bonus:

Easy fix tbh, just stop shitting in the street and living so dirty Jfl basic sanitation isn't that difficult when you have people that know what they're doing and bother enough to give a shit about not wanting to live in shit just like every other "non-western" country that doesn't live like this.

Bonus:
this speaks for itself

Bonus:
You shit on gooks a lot which to be both fair and critical isn't at all that difficult of a thing to do.

However, aside from the various similarities the two of you may share in being quite literally the bottom of the smv barrel in the eyes of women the prime example wouldn't even have to be subpar and inferior genetic quality from small dick, small frame, small height, low iq unironically gooks don't have this, cucked civilization or this China Japan Mongols etc., ugly pheno, horrible curry/literal shit/ass crack/oniony armpit BO smell or this they literally don't even produce BO, I could go on etc...

...but would ultimately have to be the fact that even your own women can't stand to date you.

Keep in mind this is a completely normie tv show too btw

Bonus:
Poop coloured skin is always the first and only thing on curries' minds it's fucking crazy even normie and female curries obsess over it considering it's a giga easy fix if you live anywhere outside of the West when you can literally by pharma skin bleaching creams online in addition to legit pharma grade peptides, hgh, retin a, even legit fucking roids but all of you would rather rot here crying about it on a siter literally called *Looksmax*. :lul:

Bonus, we're almost done:
I'll never understand why curries always try to claim muh "im north Indo-Aryan bhai" muh " we wuzz British Portugese Colonial rape baby" muh "Kerala Mallu St. Thomas Christian bhai"
1626395376468-png.1227118
1626396098415-png.1227174

how could anyone forget:
screenshot_20210806-181729-jpg.1257940

Why do they simp so hard for other races that hate them

oh and I almost forgot...

Bonus, Last but nevER Least:
*this is my new obligatory copypaste for anything Persian related from now on btw*

You talk so much shit about us and yet at the very same time try to do everything in your power to go out of your way to claim that we're the same.​

Keep in mind bro bhai btw, I know the only real reason you're doing this...

Is because-
We are the direct descendants of the Aryan race, with our empires spanning over 3 continents, and the "Islamic" Golden Age merely being the Persian Golden Age.

BASK IN THE GLORY THAT IS OF THE GREAT ARYAN MOGGER RACE THAT HAS MAINTAINED OVER 95% GENETIC CONTINUITY TO THIS DAY, CURRIES, MONGOLS, SANDNIGGERS, ROACHES, ETC. ALL BTFO AT THE SIGHT OF THE SUPERIOR ARYAN GIGA MOGGER RACE NO ONE COULD NEVER CONQUER US COMPLETELY.

JFL IMAGINE NOT BEING PART OF IRANIAN GIGA MOGGER ARYAN RACE TBH TBH NGL NLG...
1638200060225-png.1421252
1638200068300-png.1421253
History of Iranian Horses - The Beauty Attracting Tourists - OasisIran

Jfl literally just about everyone tries we wuzzing us from curries, turks, arabs, wignats, even blacknats etc.

"Iranian Hulk" This Masc Aryan Giga Mogger prob ate the Hulk Srs
1638199966770-png.1421251

U Mirin ARYAN aging genes bro?
1638200138010-png.1421254

BASK IN THE GREATNESS OF THE ARYAN RACE
1638200362987-png.1421259
1638200385583-png.1421260
1638200455577-png.1421261
1638200510827-png.1421262
1638200531911-png.1421263

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Scammer, Deleted member 15099 and 3 others
Jfl I was even going easy there

• JFL
Reactions: UglyGod360
Damn, all the fun shit goes down in Rating section these days JFL

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
Mirin that hearty stubble

@chaddyboi66

Thanx for putting these curries in their place

Can see why curries are so desperate to claim "we wuz da same" as these groups

Was watching Lawrence of Arabia today and gotta say the Arabs didn't look like jokes next to white anglos.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, .🇹🇩., Deleted member 15099 and 1 other person
Can make a single thread without it turning into a fight of pheno autists

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and Deleted member 15099
that is the darkest iranian I have ever seen

@chaddyboi66

Was watching Lawrence of Arabia today and gotta say the Arabs didn't look like jokes next to white anglos.
indians on incel forums are delusional. Muh we look like medz n shieet

@chaddyboi66

Funny as u say that. When I was in school all the Arabs/Persians/afghans came up to me and start speaking in their language jfl. It’s brutal. That means that they thought I (an Indian) was their kind. Jfl it’s over.

avg *Persian* face btw [my Paternal lineage]

Proto Iranid

Pontid

Avg Iranian [the country] face accounting for some other minority ethnicities + other faces above

Most ethnic/gracile Iranics will ever look

Curry:
View attachment 1582015
muh north shitskin vs south shitskin

View attachment 1581955
Indid

View attachment 1581956
"North" Indid

View attachment 1581957
"Gracile" Indid

View attachment 1581960
Indo "Iranid" - North "Curries" mixed with Iranids

View attachment 1581959
"Indo" Nordic [my father's maternal side], they're considered Eastern Iranics btw

View attachment 1581967
Avg curries vs giga cherrypicked bollywood pheno

View attachment 1581973
Random avg Indian morph

Bonus:
Random curries on quorra, they're an epidemic there
Profile photo for Saamiyar
Saamiyar, lived in Dubai Kuruku Sandhu
Answered 8 months ago

Bro😂😂😂 North indians are for sure handsome and fair but they don't have the manly rugged looks of the south Indian men… . Even in Bollywood only the actor who has rugged, manly, and, of course little bit good looking actors get mass crazy fan bases like Amitabh bachchan, salman, and, sanjay dutt.. Rest all kapoors, singhs have plain baby faces… .
In south India men may not be having very fair tone but in general they all have a dark dusky skin tone which gives more manlier looks… .
Rajini, prabhas, allu arjun, chiranjeevi, vijay, vishal krishna, Ajith, and, etc… . Compare their manliness with your baby face heroes😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Bonus:
Indian tries mixing his face with George Clooney's
View attachment 1581970View attachment 1581969View attachment 1581971
meToGeorge.gif

Bonus:
I'll give you credit for at least being somewhat based I guess though
View attachment 1581978

Bonus:
View attachment 1581996
Easy fix tbh, just stop shitting in the street and living so dirty Jfl basic sanitation isn't that difficult when you have people that know what they're doing and bother enough to give a shit about not wanting to live in shit just like every other "non-western" country that doesn't live like this.

Bonus:
this speaks for itself

Bonus:
You shit on gooks a lot which to be both fair and critical isn't at all that difficult of a thing to do.

However, aside from the various similarities the two of you may share in being quite literally the bottom of the smv barrel in the eyes of women the prime example wouldn't even have to be subpar and inferior genetic quality from small dick, small frame, small height, low iq unironically gooks don't have this, cucked civilization or this China Japan Mongols etc., ugly pheno, horrible curry/literal shit/ass crack/oniony armpit BO smell or this they literally don't even produce BO, I could go on etc...

...but would ultimately have to be the fact that even your own women can't stand to date you.
View attachment 1582000

Keep in mind this is a completely normie tv show too btw

Bonus:
Poop coloured skin is always the first and only thing on curries' minds it's fucking crazy even normie and female curries obsess over it considering it's a giga easy fix if you live anywhere outside of the West when you can literally by pharma skin bleaching creams online in addition to legit pharma grade peptides, hgh, retin a, even legit fucking roids but all of you would rather rot here crying about it on a siter literally called *Looksmax*. :lul:

Bonus, we're almost done:
I'll never understand why curries always try to claim muh "im north Indo-Aryan bhai" muh " we wuzz British Portugese Colonial rape baby" muh "Kerala Mallu St. Thomas Christian bhai"
1626395376468-png.1227118
1626396098415-png.1227174

how could anyone forget:
screenshot_20210806-181729-jpg.1257940

Why do they simp so hard for other races that hate them
View attachment 1582056View attachment 1582057

oh and I almost forgot...

Bonus, Last but nevER Least:
*this is my new obligatory copypaste for anything Persian related from now on btw*

You talk so much shit about us and yet at the very same time try to do everything in your power to go out of your way to claim that we're the same.​

Keep in mind bro bhai btw, I know the only real reason you're doing this...

Is because-
We are the direct descendants of the Aryan race, with our empires spanning over 3 continents, and the "Islamic" Golden Age merely being the Persian Golden Age.

BASK IN THE GLORY THAT IS OF THE GREAT ARYAN MOGGER RACE THAT HAS MAINTAINED OVER 95% GENETIC CONTINUITY TO THIS DAY, CURRIES, MONGOLS, SANDNIGGERS, ROACHES, ETC. ALL BTFO AT THE SIGHT OF THE SUPERIOR ARYAN GIGA MOGGER RACE NO ONE COULD NEVER CONQUER US COMPLETELY.

JFL IMAGINE NOT BEING PART OF IRANIAN GIGA MOGGER ARYAN RACE TBH TBH NGL NLG...
1638200060225-png.1421252
1638200068300-png.1421253

Jfl literally just about everyone tries we wuzzing us from curries, turks, arabs, wignats, even blacknats etc.

"Iranian Hulk" This Masc Aryan Giga Mogger prob ate the Hulk Srs
1638199966770-png.1421251

U Mirin ARYAN aging genes bro?
1638200138010-png.1421254

BASK IN THE GREATNESS OF THE ARYAN RACE
1638200362987-png.1421259
1638200385583-png.1421260
1638200455577-png.1421261
1638200510827-png.1421262
1638200531911-png.1421263

0a1

Another Iranian dog so mad, he's writing essays:feelskek:

Seethe more faggot:ROFLMAO:

im half white, you're a shitskin my ancestors literally colonized ur filthy country by raping and skullfucking your women

this is your natural state, you're a feminized rapist shitskin meme who isn't even considered human :feelskek:

The only place where indians are confident is on incel forums, since they make up most of the userbase

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403 and Deleted member 16618
nigga literally looks indian
muhhh persian @Rift
Many Persians look curry bro, I even get mistaken for Persian by white people and other ethnics lmao

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Many Persians look curry bro, I even get mistaken for Persian by white people and other ethnics lmao
Not many only southerns and they resemble super light north indians, pajeets out here in this thread coping hard

Not many only southerns and they resemble super light north indians, pajeets out here in this thread coping hard
The guy in op is Persian as he's browner than me jfl muh pajeets

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18261
Stubble helps.

Funny as u say that. When I was in school all the Arabs/Persians/afghans came up to me and start speaking in their language jfl. It’s brutal. That means that they thought I (an Indian) was their kind. Jfl it’s over.
Yeah and some Pashtuns Iranians Arabs are white passing too. These are outliers only.

There are obviously outlier curries that look more west asian and thus escape the brutal race pill. But vast majority however are a different breed to those groups.

• +1
Reactions: Albeacho and .🇹🇩.
Eye separation distance is so fucking important

Yeah and some Pashtuns Iranians Arabs are white passing too. These are outliers only.

There are obviously outlier curries that look more west asian and thus escape the brutal race pill. But vast majority however are a different breed to those groups.
Ngl I have a 2 curry friends. (Both punjabis and 6ft+) one of them has hazel eyes and is lighter skinned. The other has a little darker skinned. Literally no one ever called them Indian. Since they live in Europe where everyone with brown skin and black hair is Arab or afghan. Women can’t tell a difference between North Indians, Persians and Arabs. They literally look the same to them. If anything North Indians (punjabis and Kashmiris) are much more taller and have better frame than other brown people. And just a shade darker. Jfl. I love seeing arabs cope with muh we are white and shiet. Except Levantine arabs literally all of them can pass as an Indian in India. Like literally.

Mor
Ngl I have a 2 curry friends. (Both punjabis and 6ft+) one of them has hazel eyes and is lighter skinned. The other has a little darker skinned. Literally no one ever called them Indian. Since they live in Europe where everyone with brown skin and black hair is Arab or afghan. Women can’t tell a difference between North Indians, Persians and Arabs. They literally look the same to them. If anything North Indians (punjabis and Kashmiris) are much more taller and have better frame than other brown people. And just a shade darker. Jfl. I love seeing arabs cope with muh we are white and shiet. Except Levantine arabs literally all of them can pass as an Indian in India. Like literally.
More copes. Nigger, I have looked at street videos from all over India Pakistan and none of them look the same as Arabs or Persians.

You poopjeets are so deluded it's crazy. Lmao

@chaddyboi66 Look at this coper

• JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Albeacho and .🇹🇩.
Mor

More copes. Nigger, I have looked at street videos from all over India Pakistan and none of them look the same as Arabs or Persians.

You poopjeets are so deluded it's crazy. Lmao

@chaddyboi66 Look at this coper

Cope. I can go to Syria, Iraq or Lebanon right now. And pass of as a local.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16618
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 15004 and Deleted member 16618
He pulled the most out of anyone in track. His snap is crazy. Just white bitches snapping him all the time. Idk he a playa
Yeah but how do u know this, he could be larping

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
Cope. I can go to Syria, Iraq or Lebanon right now. And pass of as a local.
It's still over for you shitskin curry sub animal faeces.

Like this based israeli says: stop lifting our balls lmao
IMG 20220308 212558

• JFL

Attachments

• IMG_20220308_212558.jpg
    IMG_20220308_212558.jpg
    185.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
It's still over for you shitskin curry sub animal faeces.

Like this based israeli says: stop lifting our balls lmao
View attachment 1582382
Your showing me 1 tweet? That guy doesn’t say for all of Israel. Israel needs India’s support.
If India was an Islamic nation today. Israel wouldn’t exist. So yeah India’s support does matter.

Also it’s over for arabcels. Literally destroyed Indians smv in Europe and America by bombing and r@ping habbits. Arabs come from shithole cultures. They do not integrate and ruin the reputation of us Indians just because we share the same skin colour.

Fuck this Shit man.

Literally every where I go I am considered an Arab

Where I live Arabs have reputation as people who do not respect women and harass them.

Whereas Indians are seen as Programmers and IT nerds. They are rich and educated as well ( since they are immigrants and students instead of refugees)

Over for Arabs and afghans dragging down smv of Indians jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
Your showing me 1 tweet? That guy doesn’t say for all of Israel. Israel needs India’s support.
If India was an Islamic nation today. Israel wouldn’t exist. So yeah India’s support does matter.

Also it’s over for arabcels. Literally destroyed Indians smv in Europe and America by bombing and r@ping habbits. Arabs come from shithole cultures. They do not integrate and ruin the reputation of us Indians just because we share the same skin colour.

Fuck this Shit man.

Literally every where I go I am considered an Arab

Where I live Arabs have reputation as people who do not respect women and harass them.

Whereas Indians are seen as Programmers and IT nerds. They are rich and educated as well ( since they are immigrants and students instead of refugees)

Over for Arabs and afghans dragging down smv of Indians jfl.

Most people Couldnt care less what jobs you have baljeet. Whites have basically finished building the world to perfection. Lmao at stem coping.

Curries are and always will be below Arabs persians Afghans etc. Although these groups on avarage are not on white level they are still Graceful races.

Jfl at being so sub animal even criminal terrorist Arabs/ Afghans are more respected in society.

Indians are the bottom race. You are ruining everyone’s smv by linking yourself with them. You have no smv baljeet. No amount stem celling will ever change that.

That israeli guys post is a sentiment share by whites arabs basically everyone.

Even niggers can see through your Delusional copes lmao

2765907 IMG 20220225 103008

@chaddyboi66

• +1
Most people Couldnt care less what jobs you have baljeet. Whites have basically finished building the world to perfection. Lmao at stem coping.

Curries are and always will be below Arabs persians Afghans etc. Although these groups on avarage are not on white level they are still Graceful races.

Jfl at being so sub animal even criminal terrorist Arabs/ Afghans are more respected in society.

Indians are the bottom race. You are ruining everyone’s smv by linking yourself with them. You have no smv baljeet. No amount stem celling will ever change that.

That israeli guys post is a sentiment share by whites arabs basically everyone.

Even niggers can see through your Delusional copes lmao

View attachment 1582415

@chaddyboi66
I’m telling you what people in Sweden think of Indians compared to arabs. Of course they are deep down racist toward both of them. But They think of Indians as brainy and intelligent. Whereas for arabs they think of them as gangster or criminal. Most arabs aren’t tall enough for Swedish women so dark triad doesn’t work for them.

And it doesn’t matter what everyday Arab, white or Israeli think of Indians or India.

India still plays a major role in world geopolitics. And you don’t become a major world player by having muh shit genetics. Instead you are wiped out like natives of Australia and America.

Keep coping. People just hate Indians but in reality. Asians and Indians have better rep in Europe and America than Arabs or afghans.

Arabs and afghans are literally considered terrorists lol.

And for curries like Punjabis, Kashmiris… basically North Indian curries. It’s a failo to be associated with them.

If anything they bring our smv and reputation down especially in Europe.

No one wants to associate with Arabs and afghans here.

Not a week passes by in Europe where an Arab or afghan guy r@pes, harass. Or stab for muh his religion.

Of course not all of them are low iq and retarded. But it’s because they send the worse of them here in Europe and India sends their best.

So it’s a failo for us.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
I’m telling you what people in Sweden think of Indians compared to arabs. Of course they are deep down racist toward both of them. But They think of Indians as brainy and intelligent. Whereas for arabs they think of them as gangster or criminal. Most arabs aren’t tall enough for Swedish women so dark triad doesn’t work for them.

And it doesn’t matter what everyday Arab, white or Israeli think of Indians or India.

India still plays a major role in world geopolitics. And you don’t become a major world player by having muh shit genetics. Instead you are wiped out like natives of Australia and America.

Keep coping. People just hate Indians but in reality. Asians and Indians have better rep in Europe and America than Arabs or afghans.

Arabs and afghans are literally considered terrorists lol.

And for curries like Punjabis, Kashmiris… basically North Indian curries. It’s a failo to be associated with them.

If anything they bring our smv and reputation down especially in Europe.

No one wants to associate with Arabs and afghans here.

Not a week passes by in Europe where an Arab or afghan guy r@pes, harass. Or stab for muh his religion.

Of course not all of them are low iq and retarded. But it’s because they send the worse of them here in Europe and India sends their best.

So it’s a failo for us.
@chaddyboi66

I cant bother destroying these curries. Takeover for me.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Albeacho and .🇹🇩.
Mods @Alexanderr @Chad1212 pls delete this absolute dogshit thread im tired of seeing it and ban the faggot who posted it thanks in advance (y)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15917
Nigga don't compare Indian subhumans to persians
Lol Persians and North Indians have very similar features. Persian friends think I'm then, and they also conquered india for a few centuries, so persian blood is mixed in the indian population.

View attachment 1581583
100 years of Persian rule, the remainder was you getting bitched by Turks, Turkmen Arabs and Kurds

Nation of cucks:feelskek::feelskek:

Now you pathetic subhumans need India to survive:feelskek:
Ur a Hindu joke u don’t mog anything, Turks and Iranians and afghans all mog u by default

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 9641 and Albeacho
Ur a Hindu joke u don’t mog anything, Turks and Iranians and afghans all mog u by default
Keep coping you abused son of a whore:feelskek: