Personal Accutane Experience

silencio

silencio

2026 i'm coming
Curious for everyone's Accutane (isotretinoin) journey/experience.

Im currently approaching the 2nd month on 30mg and i'm still breaking out, purging, my current state of skin if like 2x worse than baseline.

I'm already doing the basic things, like take it with fatty food, sunscreen, dry everything counteracting, restricted exercise amount.

I'm mostly curious on when did it start to get better for you, and what were the end results. Photos are welcome too.

• +1
Reactions: SkullDynamics and NorwoodAscender
Bump

Bump Hump GIF by Love Island Australia

Im currently approaching the 2nd month on 30mg and i'm still breaking out, purging, my current state of skin if like 2x worse than baseline.

I'm already doing the basic things, like take it with fatty food, sunscreen, dry everything counteracting, restricted exercise amount.

I'm mostly curious on when did it start to get better for you, and what were the end results. Photos are welcome too.
Most retarded drug i ever took, wish i knew sooner it drastically decreases GH and IGF-1 and fuses growth plates earlier

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger, bronzeagepervert and silencio

Regretting to this day

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger

Zinc Picolinate 50mg from NOW foods and Epiduo gel did more then 6 monthes of 20-30mg Accutane for me.

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger and silencio

If you have moderate acne, n u re on 20-30mg do not wait for any improvements until 8th month quite literally, if you have severe cases it might take a year, lower dosages are basically a disaster, btw almost attempted suicide on accutane, your mental health and school/grades will go down on it most likely

• +1

Try epiduo/adapalene/benzoyl peroxide face wash, literally, almost the month i added bezoyl peroxide to my skincare i found that it was mostly useless and benzoyl peroxide is almost the only one which can do a lot more then others,
If youre american or westerner youre lucky because you can order PanOxyl's bezoyl peroxide cleanser and it literally will clear up your skin alone, in Europe its unavailable and very expensive to get any benzoyl peroxide product and ppl even search suppliers for it

• +1
Try epiduo/adapalene/benzoyl peroxide face wash, literally, almost the month i added bezoyl peroxide to my skincare i found that it was mostly useless and benzoyl peroxide is almost the only one which can do a lot more then others,
If youre american or westerner youre lucky because you can order PanOxyl's bezoyl peroxide cleanser and it literally will clear up your skin alone, in Europe its unavailable and very expensive to get any benzoyl peroxide product and ppl even search suppliers for it
Epiduo and Adapalene are leave on treatments, literally will do magic overnight, and benzoyl peroxide wash 5% and above will focus on killing the bacteria that causes acne, if you go with epiduo gel then give it time for like a 3 monthes and it will do wonders, you can also try Tretinoin, but its hard to get as it is prescription only and I really dont know if it will be better then adapalene for acne, tretinoin is mainly used for discoloration and age related skin orders, while adapalene and bezoyl peroxide are mainly targetting acne

• +1
If you have moderate acne, n u re on 20-30mg do not wait for any improvements until 8th month quite literally, if you have severe cases it might take a year, lower dosages are basically a disaster, btw almost attempted suicide on accutane, your mental health and school/grades will go down on it most likely
I was on epiduo for 3months but it did nothing, benzoyl peroxide neither, acne.org regimen neither. I had a mild to moderate case before accutane but now it's kinda severe 2 months in, purging.

I'm not worried about GH and Igf-1 levels cause 6'1 is good enough for me even if I don't grow anymore.

I will ask the derm about Zinc, thanks bhai.

• +1
Reactions: Weter
I was on epiduo for 3months but it did nothing, benzoyl peroxide neither, acne.org regimen neither. I had a mild to moderate case before accutane but now it's kinda severe 2 months in, purging.

I'm not worried about GH and Igf-1 levels cause 6'1 is good enough for me even if I don't grow anymore.

I will ask the derm about Zinc, thanks bhai.
Zinc is general a powerful acne treating agent, but in specifical form "zinc picolinate" its optimal for skin

• +1
Reactions: got.daim, mirrormogger and silencio
Most retarded drug i ever took, wish i knew sooner it drastically decreases GH and IGF-1 and fuses growth plates earlier
Pls stop lying to people gatekeepings not nice
Doesnt stunt height only at doses 120+ ed for a long period
For igf the medical doses are too high u can lower the doses urself to not affect igf, but tbh i ran accutane at 15 and i grew an inch until 16 which is around my expected height so i dont think the affect is 100% the study probably had variables not accounted for

• +1
Reactions: AySab and silencio
Zinc Picolinate 50mg from NOW foods and Epiduo gel did more then 6 monthes of 20-30mg Accutane for me.
That’s a good alternative. Zinc Picolinate and Epiduo can be op for acne without dealing with Accutane.

Zinc Picolinate is a form of zinc that’s easy for the body to absorb. Zinc itself is good for boosting your immune system and has anti inflammatory properties, which help stop acne. Taking 50mg is too much, so probably lower that to avoid copper deficiency or other sides

Epiduo Gel is really good with adapalene (a retinoid) and benzoyl peroxide. This is good for acne bacteria and keeps the skin cells renewing. It can be drying and a bit harsh at first, but it’s effective.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: silencio
For igf the medical doses are too high u can lower the doses urself to not affect igf, but tbh i ran accutane at 15 and i grew an inch until 16 which is around my expected height so i dont think the affect is 100% the study probably had variables not accounted for
Fuck you mean gatekeeping? Go on take 20mg purge out for 6 monthes, stunt your growth, reduce your test and all, then after it gets better stop accutane just for it to come back after 1 month

• +1
A
Accutane is not gatekept G, its overused by tiktok retards and is a totally retarded drug unless you are like 6'3 and have like cystic acne, but on cystic acne, your low dosage wont do shit

• +1
Reactions: got.daim and mirrormogger
"Accutane doesnt stunt growth bro!:feelsuhh::feelsuhh:, only at high dosages"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Literally 20mg dosage for 3 monthes only, which is literally the smallest dosage available
" Results: After 3 months of treatment with ISO, luteinizing hormone (LH) (p < 0.001), prolactin (p < 0.001), total testosterone (p < 0.001), adrenocorticotropic hormone (ACTH) (p < 0.001), cortisol (p < 0.001), insulin-like growth factor-binding protein 3 (p < 0.001), insulin-like growth factor 1 (IGF-1) (p = 0.002), growth hormone (GH) (p = 0.002) and free T3 (fT3) (p < 0.001) levels had decreased significantly."

If youre jewish trying to stunt people's height with Accutane then its understandable, otherwise its just a disinformation and an undeducation.
Most of doctors dont read any of these studies just because dermatologists are more worried about skin cancer patients, then your retarded acne.

Not to mention it deforms DNA

• JFL
I literally took blood tests on accutane and was spectating how my hormones went down from month 1 to month 3 until my dumbass started reading actual studies, because my retarded soviet era Derm told me accutane has no side effects

I suppose you can avoid hormone reducement if you are injecting GH or are on MK-667 test etc.
Its clear that the only reason Sam Sulek's skin looks not as bad as before on heavy steroids is that he takes accutane with steroids, but its obviously unhealthy and his liver is probably dying

You're right that these are good alternatives to Accutane, but if I'm not wrong none of them are permanent, right?

I mean at least with accutane, once you finish it, it's life long skin improvement

• +1
You're right that these are good alternatives to Accutane, but if I'm not wrong none of them are permanent, right?

I mean at least with accutane, once you finish it, it's life long skin improvement
Its not JFL, for me it came back after a month i stopped taking it, was taking it for 8 monthes 20mg day

• Hmm...
Reactions: BoredPrince

Accutane should be the last thing you should take for acne, but, it literally can be the only cure for it.
Accutane is still a drug that is researched on how it really works, all we know is that its a synthetic vitamin A which is used to shut down the activity of oil glands in the body causing the skin to be drier therefore treating acne.
Now people don’t really like accutane because of the lack of researched and information gathered around this drug which raises a concern on the affects it has on the liver and the endocrine system, but, if we see those studies about the hormones it affects, at the end, we can clearly see that they state “We conclude that isotretinoin causes mild suppression of pituitary hormone levels, which may be beneficial for tackling the pathogenesis of acne”.
What does this mean? it means that those specific hormones cause acne to grow and appear and accutane lowers them to help with acne treatment.
Now, if you have tried everything, like gut medication, anti-histamines, supplements (D3, VitC, Mag, Zinc, Glycine, Fish Oil), antibiotics, topical creams, then yeah, try accutane, for me it personally saved my life and the only side effect I suffered was cracked lips and blood nose.

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince and silencio
Fuck you mean gatekeeping? Go on take 20mg purge out for 6 monthes, stunt your growth, reduce your test and all, then after it gets better stop accutane just for it to come back after 1 month
It honestly depends on the person, some clear up after a month on 40 mg (my cousin).

• +1
Reactions: AySab

There is no cure in dermatology, but, you can “cure” it with repeated routines.

• +1
There is no cure in dermatology, but, you can “cure” it with repeated routines.
It's not a cure, but if it comes back, it will be to a lesser degree than before.

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince and AySab
I suppose you can avoid hormone reducement if you are injecting GH or are on MK-667 test etc.
Its clear that the only reason Sam Sulek's skin looks not as bad as before on heavy steroids is that he takes accutane with steroids, but its obviously unhealthy and his liver is probably dying
I doubt it's a permanent reduction of androgens and thyroid hormones, I don't care if my test decreases by 1% for the duration of the treatment, in exchange of clear skin.

Im a High T bull already.

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince

1 and a half months low dose Accutane, can't wait to have a basic human right and be given clear skin. No side effects.

• +1
1 and a half months low dose Accutane, can't wait to have a basic human right and be given clear skin. No side effects.
Not even dry lips? Did you purge?

No dry lips, My acne has increased but it's due to probably diet.
If you don't have dry lips after the first 1-2 week, i'm sorry to break it for you, but it's not working the way it should. Are you taking it with a high fat content meal? Do you keep the tablets away from sunlight?

If you don't have dry lips after the first 1-2 week, i'm sorry to break it for you, but it's not working the way it should. Are you taking it with a high fat content meal? Do you keep the tablets away from sunlight?
Of course, I'm just that guy, btw it is 20mg Accutane a week

• JFL
My skin has become sensitive to some skincare products like sunscreen and moisturisers tho

• +1
Of course, I'm just that guy, btw it is 20mg Accutane a week
That's roughly fucking 3mg/DAY, what results do you plan on having at that dose? Which braindead jew derm prescribed you with that miniscule dose? There are people who take 80x your dose everyday, most people start on 20mg/day.

Accutane is honestly one of the best drugs ever created.

utterly obliterates oily skin
noticeably shrinks pores
constantly exfoliates skin
increases procollagen III at the same rate as topical retinoids
treats hyperpigmentation & UV damaged skin

the list could go on. If you're a teen wait for puberty to end then go on it.

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, SkullDynamics and silencio
That's roughly fucking 3mg/DAY, what results do you plan on having at that dose? Which braindead jew derm prescribed you with that miniscule dose? There are people who take 80x your dose everyday, most people start on 20mg/day.
Bro is gonna be eating 1 nanomoolecule of Accutane per month soon

• JFL
Reactions: tigrxs and silencio
Accutane is honestly one of the best drugs ever created.

utterly obliterates oily skin
noticeably shrinks pores
constantly exfoliates skin
increases procollagen III at the same rate as topical retinoids
treats hyperpigmentation & UV damaged skin

the list could go on. If you're a teen wait for puberty to end then go on it.
High IQ shit

Were you on it? How did it go?

Ascended my skin.

• +1
Its not JFL, for me it came back after a month i stopped taking it, was taking it for 8 monthes 20mg day
Then I guess you're one of the rare cases to whom it happens

I mean there's reason why celebrities with already good skin are taking it

My acne stopped my first month on it, i skipped the purge as my derm made me use anti bitoics to kill the bacteria that could cause a purge

HIGH IQ move

• +1
My acne stopped my first month on it, i skipped the purge as my derm made me use anti bitoics to kill the bacteria that could cause a purge

HIGH IQ move
Happy for you bro, but I heard taking antibiotics with accutane is not good, but I will make more research on that.

But if it worked for you then not much to say anymore.

All this just for u to be wrong on everything time for me to reply to 40 fucking replies cuz u cant put everything in 1

U dont purge for 6 months only 1 and some people dont purge i didnt, 20mg is also a lwo dose, acne rarely comes back post tane, ull get it sometimes which u can stop by using a proper skincare routine

• +1
Reactions: SkullDynamics
A

Accutane is not gatekept G, its overused by tiktok retards and is a totally retarded drug unless you are like 6'3 and have like cystic acne, but on cystic acne, your low dosage wont do shit
I was joking about it being gatekept, W humour u fucking retard

Worth it in the long term, not short - just take a low dose eod if you wanna reduce risk then slowly up it. Its my prep for my cycle to prevent worse acne from occuring tho i have none as of my current state

• +1
Reactions: SkullDynamics and silencio
"Accutane doesnt stunt growth bro!:feelsuhh::feelsuhh:, only at high dosages"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Literally 20mg dosage for 3 monthes only, which is literally the smallest dosage available
" Results: After 3 months of treatment with ISO, luteinizing hormone (LH) (p < 0.001), prolactin (p < 0.001), total testosterone (p < 0.001), adrenocorticotropic hormone (ACTH) (p < 0.001), cortisol (p < 0.001), insulin-like growth factor-binding protein 3 (p < 0.001), insulin-like growth factor 1 (IGF-1) (p = 0.002), growth hormone (GH) (p = 0.002) and free T3 (fT3) (p < 0.001) levels had decreased significantly."
Thx for using a krager post, ik that its based of a pubmed study i read both, can u even comprehend what its saying cause i dont think u do, all it says is that its statistically probable that it decreases it, they didnt show how much, we dont know how much is considere significant as far as we know 5% could be significant for then

U fucking retard

If youre jewish trying to stunt people's height with Accutane then its understandable, otherwise its just a disinformation and an undeducation.
Most of doctors dont read any of these studies just because dermatologists are more worried about skin cancer patients, then your retarded acne.
Yeh doctors are jews, but ur a fucking moron like them, again it doesnt stunt growth and if it does itd be by less than a centimeter

I literally took blood tests on accutane and was spectating how my hormones went down from month 1 to month 3 until my dumbass started reading actual studies, because my retarded soviet era Derm told me accutane has no side effects
In some forums they say that the side effects of accutane are similar to finasteride and dutasteride, is this true?

Not to mention it deforms DNA
increased 8-OHdG levels during accutane show increased oxidative DNA damage mediated by mitochondrial oxidative phosphorylation disruption and subsequent ROS overproduction. Endogenous redox homeostasis and BER mechanisms effectively counteract transient oxidative insults, maintaining genomic stability despite initial ROS surge, fucking retarded ass nigga kys

Nigga read my replied u retarded dumb fucks

I actually like u btw i js gotta talk shit sorry
But read my replies

• +1