(Personal Experience) Do NOT go into a LTR, even the most pure girl you think you know is a massive whore

There is a difference between knowing this and experiencing this IRL, what i said here is just my personal experience with the blackpill and what i was thinking right after the fact I heard it ( i wrote this thread literally 5 minutes after experiencing this )

Users hear a lot here but to see someone going through that experience might confirm their perspective even more and help them sort the blackpill out.
Yeah I get this. It is far more extenuating to experience the nature of women irl than to simply read about it on a forum where most users have not seen it firsthand. But I think there's some paranoia regarding romantic relationships that stops users from enjoying themselves because of their fear of betrayal and their hate of women as polygamous creatures

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet and Aesthetic
Yeah I get this. It is far more extenuating to experience the nature of women irl than to simply read about it on a forum where most users have not seen it firsthand. But I think there's some paranoia regarding romantic relationships that stops users from enjoying themselves because of their fear of betrayal and their hate of women as polygamous creatures
I never said romantic relationships are wrong.

But LTRs are something which is unachievable in the way most people think of it.
and LTRs are especially not good for the guy long term. He is wasting his youth imo.

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet
I never said romantic relationships are wrong.

But LTRs are something which is unachievable in the way most people think of it.
and LTRs are especially not good for the guy long term. He is wasting his youth imo.
imo there are severe differences depending on environmental and cultural factors. I don't know where you're from, but I'm assuming western Europe or North America. In my country women are polygamous to a far lesser extent, and a slay count that high would categorize them as sluts right off the bat. The most I have seen must of been ten. There's also the fact that a lot of people actually yearn for the affection of a single partner, so I'd say if they wanted to enter a LTR (obviously depending on the duration and long term objective of the relationship, whether it'll be marriage or not) they should without fearing being betrayed. Feeling cucked ruins your mental health

Smh David Luiz what are you doing in my thread? Shouldnt you be on the soccer field rn.
Giphy 29

• JFL
Reactions: Aesthetic
Why do I feel like this is an IT LARP?

Just keep fuckin her. True love doesn't exist. All women are whores and leeches.

Unreal Blackpill thread.

JFL at wanting a gf in 2020.

• +1
jfl at caring about lay counts

Legit son. Oneitis deludes you.

I literally walked in on my ex-oneitis with another guy and I still had feelings for her for 8 more months.
JFL I found out my oneitis had a bf for 2 years and I deluded myself, and still am, into believing she was giving me iois.

Jfl @me I still think she did:forcedsmile:

• So Sad
  • +1
I want your explanation not some bluepilled doctor
They are blackpilled in this case. They admit there is no cure.

mind your language bro. That's my oneitis you're talking about...

Lol I've already said this lol. And specially if they're good looking. Only looksmaxxers here cope with models remaining virgin till their ascension.

• +1
bumo

• Love it
Reminder

• +1
bumo

• Love it
Genuine 'love' doesn't exist for subhumans. Only normies and above unlock the ability.

Genuine 'love' doesn't exist for subhumans. Only normies and above unlock the ability.

• +1
Reactions: stevielake