Personality Theory Destroyed

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Htobrother and Deleted member 2227
Based ans blackpilled well done bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19281 and Deleted member 2227
Other page with alot of research results about: Personality and the importance of Looks.

low iq can't even understand studies.
Get your Iq up, bro. being able to read and understand studies, makes one more immune to bullshit, because on can recognize BS.

here a video, for the people that can't read. That also shows a tiny bit, imo. Which confirms personality has a limited influence.

the verdict being women are attracted to bullies. So personality does play a role in sexual attraction?

you even say in your post that a dark triad personality is something that attracts women, everyone here knows this.
No, literally there's no more conclusions from the studies than I already make and you can search them, you just don't understand nothing and probably read shit. I don't said that Dark Triad attracts woman and the studies don't support this, what they support is that Dark Triad personality don't work In unattractive people, also, no, Woman are more "attracted" to Bullies / Dark Triad because of their physical dominance what means strong genes and physique, not personality only, read before trying some move.
This is totally correct.
dark triad personality makes an attractive looking man, even more attractive.
super nice guy, makes an attractive looking man, a bit less attractive.

dark triad personality makes an unattractive or average looking man, not more attractive.
super nice guy, makes an unattractive or average looking man, less attractive but perfect orbiter/abuse/betabuxxer to divorce-rape material.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14984, Deleted member 5048, Deleted member 11388 and 3 others
Water is wet

Fire is hot

Ice is cold

Shit is brown

Spring is green

I never understand why people make these blackpill threads to a forum of looksmaxxers, like niggah I already know looks > everything else.

Nice copy 'n paste skills btw
Yep. I knew this back in the 80s at 14yo.

This is just gold cope material for incels. Texas sharpshooting to finest to make your arguments sound right. Whereas the studies suggest that people with dark triad personality types get more sex partners, and you present it as it only boosts very attractive people

Tbh you guys don’t even believe that you can change your personality and this is why your genes are fucked up. You lack the faith and motivation for change, and the ability to change is probably the fittest criterion for survival and reproduction

I’ve changed my whole personality around in a couple years. Since I’ve changed my persona I’ve been getting more attraction from girls, I’ve been taking them home at first dates while being an obnoxious piece of shit who treats them like shit, makes fun of them, don’t give a fuck what they say. You are what you make yourself to be

It's not a cherry picking fallacy if I have years of experience showing that ugly men will only perceived as worse due to dark triad traits and statistics showing that the men who allegedly succeed due to those traits are goodlooking, and the studies aren't "all saying that dark triad traits help you".

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: lilhorizontal32, DidntRead and Deleted member 2227
Personality matters big you donkey.
Keep coping

• JFL
  • +1
Being tryhard “dark triad” is cringe. You have to genuinely be afflicted with mental illness as it relates to the dark triad for it to look authentic

That’s the difference between people looking scary or just being annoying and cringe/loser

• +1
Being tryhard “dark triad” is cringe. You have to genuinely be afflicted with mental illness as it relates to the dark triad for it to look authentic

That’s the difference between people looking scary or just being annoying and cringe/loser

It's not a cherry picking fallacy if I have years of experience showing that ugly men will only perceived as worse due to dark triad traits and statistics showing that the men who allegedly succeed due to those traits are goodlooking, and the studies aren't "all saying that dark triad traits help you".
I’m just giving my perspective on the issue I’m a good looking guy but I think anyone average and above would benefit from them

/r/blackpillscience for more of these

ironically, people who are attractive normally have great personas.

validation in early years due to attractiveness during adolescence leads to extraversion

it's the cycle of fucking life

natural selection at it's finest, just be tall dark and handsome with an optimal hormonal profile and you're set for life.
I received constant validation from teachers and peers in grades 2-8 for being "funny" (now I understand), but I'm still introverted as FUCK. I think I might have very mild autism.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Both looks and personality matter, total inability to escalate = incel, non-chad face and too aggressive sexually or unable to talk = incel.

You need to pass her looks threshold before even being considered for personality though, if you don't, no personality will save you.

Also, the worse the looks, the better the personality/behavior has to be. Better looks make space for mistakes in behavior, if you barely pass her looks threshold, you need to be pretty much perfect in every other way.
If you totally mog her, not being terribly autistic is enough.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19281, exeight, lilhorizontal32 and 2 others
There is big difference between high iq calculating dark triad and low iq brute dark triad. I much prefer to be previous.

Went from being overly emotional to a point I can’t emphatize with almost anything anymore. People who has known me for years realize it too when we meet. I was this innocent scared boy, now I‘m a totally different person
How did you do it? I relate to the innocent scared boy myself.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797 and NothingCanStopMe
Ok.

giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 616 and Rasputin
jfl @ the 81st picture

• JFL
What are the best studies to debunk PUA - e.g the idea that 1/girls don't care about looks as much as men and 2/you can force attraction in a girl who wasn't at all physically attracted in you, but she became sexually attracted due to your 'game' (charisma, confidence etc)

I feel like linked studies aren't good enough to shut the hardcore PUA's up. They must be out there, though

The speed dating study linked kind of helps towards idea '1' I guess

• +1
lifefuel for me

• JFL
What an magnificent megathread :love:

Gonna read all the studies and see the rest of the imgur gallery later

BRUTAL AF 🥵

JFL @ anyone who copes with "muh personality"

Even girls who have a good relationship with their families/ no daddy issues, will prefer a dark triad gl guy over a nice average guy JFL. At best she'll refuse him only if his values are COMPLETELY different from hers. Otherwise, over for the nice guy

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5048 and Deleted member 2227
People's perception of your personality is based on your face. Dark triad won't work unless you look dark triad.

• +1
Reactions: stevielake, exeight, Marsiere214 and 5 others
cope, it's all about personality

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nosecel, Deleted member 2227 and Bruh567
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: intovoid, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
I am sick and tired of this existence.

JFL god is benevolent and will answer your prayers. Just have faith bro. Good people get rewarded in the end.

We're in hell buddy. The sooner you realise it the better.

Get looks or die trying.

• +1
Reactions: stevielake, extremchange628181, Deleted member 2968 and 1 other person
This mostly relates to ugly/below average people, personality isn’t going to save them.

For above average looking people, personality/confidence/assertiveness starts becoming beneficial.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19281, exeight, RAITEIII and 1 other person
When you improve your face, you sort of improve your personality for others bc of the halo effect

• +1
Reactions: exeight, Marsiere214, Baldingman1998 and 2 others
Great content OP, people should read this every day whenever they are confused about what actually attracts women.

I have a theory that mimicking the personality of good looking people (i.e dark triad) in the sexual marketplace can confuse women into perceiving you somewhat more attractive in the same way "cheerleader effect" works.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Dark triad max is the way to go

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and Deleted member 4797
This is how it's supposed to be, nature made women inferior, they should be treated as what they're

• +1
Reactions: Perfectumbrain, Deleted member 5048, Deleted member 5912 and 2 others
No dark triad max for your face or subhuman body

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
good thread, read everything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4464
Nothing is set in stone but bones, and, from a certain point, height and dick size.

Yes, women are primal ruthless radars for good bones and height, within seconds of meeting you she'll know if she will fuck you, can't fraud that evolutionary shit, it's built at the deepest of our brains, let go and move on.

But it's not all black and white, today we can somewhat confused women and their lizard brains; I think while looksmaxing and personality-maxing are hardly a panacea, we can't deny that, when in the right context and social situation, they can somewhat fraud our shit genetics and allow us to breed out of our league, albeit temporarily.

You just have to temper your expectations, but IMO for guys 4-6 PSL, improvement is not in vain.

Great content OP, people should read this every day whenever they are confused about what actually attracts women.

I have a theory that mimicking the personality of good looking people (i.e dark triad) in the sexual marketplace can confuse women into perceiving you somewhat more attractive in the same way "cheerleader effect" works.
If you act like a powerful-rich person (clothes included), that's going to signal you are rich-powerful no matter how ugly you are, of course faking this may not be easy. You can probably deceive foids this way and get away with fucking them, since they are gullible and stupid animals. I know people who would go clubbing with some good clothes and coke and would fuck bitches, and they were just poor smelly low IQ bastards.
Since, in this forum, there is no shortage of poor smelly low IQ bastards trying to spread their seed by any means possible, it might not be a bad idea. They are already doing it online with their fake instagrams and all that, and it works.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
Then why do i see so many ugly fuckers with decent girls

obviously they are beta providers/entertainers but they still fuck the girl

same with height, i see so many short guys dating. when u read studies ”girls dont want guys shorter than them” yet its so common here.

Then why do i see so many ugly fuckers with decent girls

obviously they are beta providers/entertainers but they still fuck the girl

same with height, i see so many short guys dating.
you live in a stacy country

which one exactly?

Nobody ever said you need a “good” as in being a good person.
this is completely false. 100%

women constantly say they want a "nice" guy

I'm glad your faggot ass is banned

Send this to EVERYONE

Good fucking shit op :)

• +1
Reactions: jackthenerd
It is over

• +1
Reactions: House Lannister
If you take down a girl's self esteem, she will think she only deserves ugly men.

So if you can do that by talking shit to bitches, you can have them even if you are ugly.

This is how pimping (dark triad extreme) works.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19281, Deleted member 5048 and Dylan2
Get looks or die

Remember that agreeableness, what most of the study seem to focus on, is most commonly associated "niceness", despite it not being a perfectly parallel concept. A better study would be focused on sacrifice, specifically towards family/friends. People are drawn towards someone who can gain power, but also use it justly. Think about how superheroes are idolized.

Who needs personality when you've got rodeblurmaxxing

• +1
There is a lot of truth to this. Girls already know if they like you before you even talk to them. Your self confidence can only stop you from taking action, like for example you see a girl that likes you and you ignore her or reject her because of fear, and it wasn't because she lost attraction because of you being a beta, but because you basically rejected her. Self confidence is a prerequisite for social interaction but it is not what attracts women, only your looks can really do that. Most guys never take action though (and online dating doesn't count) so they would never know what they are truly capable of attracting. Just make an average of the kind of girls that tend to check you out when you look your best, then you'll know what your true rating is. All this psl thing doesnt matter, what matters is how girls view you, everything else is just a theory not a fact.

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
personlity is looks bottlenecked but if you think it doesnt matter youre autistic

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3270
  • +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
Idk about attracting new girl, maybe looks is everything cuz to think back there was no girl got with me who was not attracted to me(i always made it sure the reason she was into me or dtf)
But after attracting a girl, personality and the way you behave matters a lot. She gon lose respect when you show weakness believing your looks.

The conclusions of studies above is

No evidence that personality plays any role In sexual attraction

Sexy people are more funnier than unattractive ones/Famales make attractive males think that they are funny (or good personality)

Being unattractive is death sentence/non perceived as a partner no matter how great your personality is

Bullies and Dark Triad guys have more sex, but is just because of Physical Dominance and attractive faces /=Basically Genetic Elite (Chads) making genetic trash down (Incels)

Attractive people with dark triad personality have more popularity, the same not occur with unattractive ones and their popularity will still be the same or lowered

Being attractive will make you get safer even behaving bad

Sexual attraction=Personality perceived

View attachment 169313

How and why Dark Triad/Good personality exist is pure genes and enviroment combined

The play of genes in this is by looks and physique (Height and body proportions) what means strong or weak genes

The looks of the person will create a feedback by himself and other people, because/and attract a type of enviroment and behavior/treatment of people ALSO depending in how bad or good your looks creating a good or bad personality what also means

Attractive/Good looking and strong = Good personality or Dark Triad (but perceived as good by woman even being a Serial Killer)

Ugly and weak = Creepy loser disgusting serial killer, but is in fact a loser bullied, but because of his looks the dark triad don't work, because he IS UGLY and will be seeing as a try harder and a joke

The entire concept of Personality is flawed because the world is entire primal, so there's no why or reason to personality works or be somewhat important even in small percentage (imagine thinking that woman will want a children with someone because of his personality, when personality makes nothing to chances of survival and evolution) also, personality is by genes too as you can see by everything writed here.

This suifuel is too much

• +1