Personalty slayers are real

forevergymcelling

forevergymcelling

Full-Time Chodemaxxer
By this I mean guys who aren't good looking or high status yet slay through personality/NT/low inhb

I've known a few irl

One who had 100+ slays, he was 5'10 and legit looked shit, I've made several threads on this guy. Shit face shit physique yet one of the most socially dominant guys I've ever met; he legit used to bully my 6'2 chad friend.

2 guys from work are personality slayers, one from this thread

Another is a facially average, buzzed NW2.5 who a few weeks ago had 4 girls in rotation. I wasn't there, but apparently one of his dates met him outside our office after work once and all the other guys couldn't believe how hot she was. Looks wise she was insane compared to him. But he is one of the loudest, most confident brutes I've met. His physique is't that good either imagine a strongman body but natty

You have to see this shit to believe it

It's entirely possible, but more often than not, these types of guys are born not made

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, WishIwasChico, copemaxxeer and 25 others
tales from the slums of mumbai

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zwa M'ileng, anthony111553, borismonster and 10 others
water
but there is a looks threshold

• +1
Reactions: BootySniffer69, borismonster and Ricky212
personality pill is the 2nd most brutal pill only behind the dickpill

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, TechnoBoss, Narcissus🥀 and 3 others
water
but there is a looks threshold
It must be low then cause that 5'10 guy legit looks bad and I've seen him slay stacylites with my own eyes. I couldn't believe it

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: borismonster, MagaPutinism, TechnoBoss and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, st.hamudi but 6‘5, Manletmachine and 1 other person
incels here will keep posting their 10 daily threads about how only looks matter while having the most insufferable personalities ever.

even if their 'oneitis' would speak to them they wouldn't even know what to talk about because they've got no hobbies or interests besides 'computer'

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, BootySniffer69, Merćer and 20 others
Overcompensation

@geezcel your friend who's obese now with a soybeard yet still slaying

• JFL
Reactions: geezcel
imagine being someone like @mortis. poor guy doesnt even have a nose to breath
he still wouldn't get laid at 9 psl with his personality.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, nofap, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 1 other person
Overcompensation
It's not overcompensation when it's their natural state

An incel trying to mimic this kind of behavior is overcompensation

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
he legit used to bully my 6'2 chad friend.

Michael Jordan Lol GIF

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, Luffymaxxing and forevergymcelling
  • So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and Orc
I've seen it too

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and nofap
incels here will keep posting their 10 daily threads about how only looks matter while having the most insufferable personalities ever.

even if their 'oneitis' would speak to them they wouldn't even know what to talk about because they've got no hobbies or interests besides 'computer'
Having bad looks makes one more prone to having bad personality by how society and your environment treats you

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, borismonster, the next o'pry and 2 others
Having bad looks makes one more prone to having bad personality by how society and your environment treats you
looks enhance aspects of your personality that are already there, it doesn't do anything if you have no personality whatsoever.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: borismonster, Deleted member 51465, Kamui and 3 others
@geezcel your friend who's obese now with a soybeard yet still slaying
he’s so low inhb and nt it’s insane, got a high paying job as well. he’s allergic to red meat tho so hopefully he will become full soy in the next few years

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, bloomercel, 6ft4 and 2 others
It must be low then cause that 5'10 guy legit looks bad and I've seen him slay stacylites with my own eyes. I couldn't believe it
the only guys I ever knew that fit this type of lifestyle were drug dealers, I knew this short dude who has rizz but wasnt very GL but had a rotation of legit strippers and model looking women

found out later cause he was dealing drugs to them for sex and stuff

but I'll admit every once in a while I question if we live in a simulation cause ther are guys that somehow just bang very hot women and it def isnt their looks and I dont know what it is exactly

OP did he have social circle status? Rich family? Anything like that ?

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, proxyy, Lmao and 10 others
By this I mean guys who aren't good looking or high status yet slay through personality/NT/low inhb

I've known a few irl

One who had 100+ slays, he was 5'10 and legit looked shit, I've made several threads on this guy. Shit face shit physique yet one of the most socially dominant guys I've ever met; he legit used to bully my 6'2 chad friend.

Another is a facially average, buzzed NW2.5 who a few weeks ago had 4 girls in rotation. I wasn't there, but apparently one of his dates met him outside our office after work once and all the other guys couldn't believe how hot she was. Looks wise she was insane compared to him. But he is one of the loudest, most confident brutes I've met. His physique is't that good either imagine a strongman body but natty

It's entirely possible, but more often than not, these types of guys are born not made
Im starting to realize there are still stupid women out there who has no other choice but to meet with low value men, cause men's position in society atleast looks and status is rapidly declining,

May i ask, are they running any archetype? Gym partygoer charisma? Emo looking? Alt e-boy?

• +1
Reactions: BootySniffer69 and borismonster
If you are not way too ugly then this has more chances to work

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
looks enhance aspects of your personality that are already there, it doesn't do anything if you have no personality whatsoever.
Not neccesarily, yes theres a genetic profile to personality and iq, but being short makes one more prone to be percieved as less dominant, therefore their personality will absorb this. But theres also special people who use this to fuel the opposite

I am short therefore i am less dominant
-
I am short therefore i need to become more dominant

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and wollet2
personality pill is the 2nd most brutal pill only behind the dickpill
Fuck you on about bro

Heightpill and racepill are the 2 most brutal out there...ain't even close

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and bloomercel
I have no personality but I’m NT.Im basically just a boring person

• +1
Reactions: wollet2 and Pikabro
the only guys I ever knew that fit this type of lifestyle were drug dealers, I knew this short dude who has rizz but wasnt very GL but had a rotation of legit strippers and model looking women

but I'll admit every once in a while I question if we live in a simulation cause ther are guys that somehow just bang very hot women and it def isnt their looks and I dont know what it is exactly
These guys are giga rare though. Most people act like shy betas and don't slay shit. There was one guy I met who had this behavior and the looks. He was a 6'2 HTN-Chadlite facially with extreme low inhb levels and probably the most NT guy I've ever met. The first time I met him was in a uni seminar. He started flirting with the professor in front of everyone even though nobody in that room knew each other, it was the first day of term. At the end of the session he said "Miss what's your name again?" she said "Juliette", to which he replied "I must be Romeo then". The professor was literally going red in the face. I hadn't seen inhb like that in years

Yeah I knew a giga ugly 5'5 ginger subhuman trucel framecel who at the time had a slaycount of 14 due to drug dealing

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Primalsplit, infini, bloomercel and 5 others
These guys are giga rare though. Most people act like shy betas and don't slay shit. There was one guy I met who had this behavior and the looks. He was a 6'2 HTN-Chadlite facially with extreme low inhb levels and probably the most NT guy I've ever met. The first time I met him was in a uni seminar. He started flirting with the professor in front of everyone even though nobody in that room knew each other, it was the first day of term. At the end of the session he said "Miss what's your name again?" she said "Juliette", to which he replied "I must be Romeo then". The professor was literally going red in the face. I hadn't seen inhb like that in years

Yeah I knew a giga ugly 5'5 ginger subhuman trucel framecel who at the time had a slaycount of 14 due to drug dealing

View attachment 2752372
he don't look that subhuman for a ginger tbh

I have no personality but I’m NT.Im basically just a boring person
Me too, bouncing inbetween overcompensation and undercompensation so i end up being mid

• +1
Reactions: nigtard

OP did he have social circle status? Rich family? Anything like that ?
He had a social circle but wasn't rich. This guy was just an NT machine, made friends with everyone, both guys and girls

I can't explain it, you just have to see it with your own eyes. It was so brutal at the time when he outcompeted me despite me mogging him hard in pretty much every department

I just checked his insta, even now he's just hanging around groups and different girls

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia

how 2 not have insufferable personality

I've known a few irl

Low inhib would multiply any moderately attractive man's bodycount by like 10

You miss 1000s of approaches per year from inhib

But I still feel like I need to be perfect before I even approach once, it's over

• +1
Reactions: Melo95, copemaxxeer, borismonster and 7 others

Hobbies =/= personality

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, borismonster and Saen
correct, you have no hobbies and no personality, separately.
Whether you drool in front of a monitor 24/7 or have muh hobbies + muh interests it doesn't affect your personality

• +1
Whether you drool in front of a monitor 24/7 or have muh hobbies + muh interests it doesn't affect your personality
your personality won't shine if you have nothing to talk about, what will be the topic? the weather?

• +1
Hobbies =/= personality
Yeah so a skydiver is usually a lonely incel who's shy to talk to women and hate adrenaline

And a world of warcraft max leveled player 10 hours a day is a confident outgoing person who has lots of confidence

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, borismonster, Deleted member 27066 and 5 others
your personality won't shine if you have nothing to talk about, what will be the topic? the weather?
The guy collecting coins is actually a slayer! And the guy who goes to clubs as a hobby is actually shy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and borismonster
Having a personality is about pulling a conversation out of thin air not what all autists get told about "find your common interests". Most conversations are from input in your immediate surroundings

• +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried, Primalsplit, borismonster and 3 others
Yeah so a skydiver is usually a lonely incel who's shy to talk to women and hate adrenaline

And a world of warcraft max leveled player 10 hours a day is a confident outgoing person who has lots of confidence
Personality defines what kind of things you will be interested in, not the other way round. Also JFL at this argument. Just be a sky diver bro!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, borismonster, TsarTsar444 and 1 other person
No personality for my height

• +1
Personality defines what kind of things you will be interested in, not the other way round. Also JFL at this argument. Just be a sky diver bro!
are you autistic? It was obvious irony

• +1
true went out yeserday and met some friends/ friends of friends. one guy there legit 5'8, recessed jaw but nt and cool personality. was at the bar and he met a girl he used to work with together she was Stacy lite. she gave him insane iOS.

• +1

I've known a few irl

We should start killing people like them
Why should they get to have their choice of women despite subhuman looks while we rot?
Just kill guys who slay foids beyond what their looks suggest they should theory

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and Orc
my logical approach to this cases always was that people behave completely different and unpredictable while drunk or on drugs
NTness, emotions, feeling good is perceived as higher in importance due to their receptors being on alert mode all the time
you are a certified slayer if you can pull a HTB+ on broad daylight on a average workday, this is different game

extroversion, ntness, social dominance matter, but there's a cutoff somewhere. I've never seen a 5'7" normie face/build guy do well outside of money/status

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and XtrovertNTnormalfag
its all about being dominant. Also those guys usually have status as a result

He had a social circle but wasn't rich. This guy was just an NT machine, made friends with everyone, both guys and girls

I can't explain it, you just have to see it with your own eyes. It was so brutal at the time when he outcompeted me despite me mogging him hard in pretty much every department

I just checked his insta, even now he's just hanging around groups and different girls

View attachment 2752382View attachment 2752384
cant see his face, but he's probably at least above average and you are under-rating him.

not saying personality doesn't matter, but if you aren't AT LEAST average-looking no personality gonna get you anywhere. and to get the women he's with, u need to be way above average

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag
cant see his face, but he's probably at least above average and you are under-rating him.

not saying personality doesn't matter, but if you aren't AT LEAST average-looking no personality gonna get you anywhere. and to get the women he's with, u need to be way above average
I can pm you him if you want

you mog him to oblivion

is climbing trees and chilling in them something I could tell them I do?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, nofap and Shkreliii