Personalty slayers are real

Yes take the personality pill you looks theory fuckers

• +1
Reactions: thenumbersmason
you either are that guy or ur not tho tbh

• +1
Reactions: Staceymaxxing
incels here will keep posting their 10 daily threads about how only looks matter while having the most insufferable personalities ever.

even if their 'oneitis' would speak to them they wouldn't even know what to talk about because they've got no hobbies or interests besides 'computer'
Legit

Being giga NT and a person that people genuinely want to chill with and talk to outside of being a jester is such a halo for irl interaction

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, borismonster and thenumbersmason
Fuck you on about bro

Heightpill and racepill are the 2 most brutal out there...ain't even close
Racepill is nowhere near as brutal as heightpill it is not even fucking close

Race is such a broad term it’s irrelevant, pheno is way more important than race when it comes to SMV

You can say some shit like Indians have shit tier SMV but I’m pretty sure that wouldn’t apply to a lightskinned Punjabi nigga with green eyes, or some 6’2 wide framed chink etc etc

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and Sny
Racepill is nowhere near as brutal as heightpill it is not even fucking close

Race is such a broad term it’s irrelevant, pheno is way more important than race when it comes to SMV

You can say some shit like Indians have shit tier SMV but I’m pretty sure that wouldn’t apply to a lightskinned Punjabi nigga with green eyes, or some 6’2 wide framed chink etc etc
Mr. Kamui, show me your tip colour so I can determine your pheno(whether it's over or not).

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
Mr. Kamui, show me your tip colour so I can determine your pheno(whether it's over or not).
I am dark skin
IMG 2329

• Woah
Reactions: Sny
How exactly did he bully the 6'2 chad? What exactly is NT? just low autism and high extraversion?

We should start killing people like them
Why should they get to have their choice of women despite subhuman looks while we rot?
Just kill guys who slay foids beyond what their looks suggest they should theory
You don't have to go that far, but you can challenge them physically and humiliate them. The only reason they go unchallenged is because we live in peaceful societies with crime laws. They abuse this protection to act like how warlords would act in older times. Women just aren't very intelligently evolved to make the distinction, so these guys end up becoming popular.

Put them in their place. Shatter their false sense of security, thus all their all low inhib/NT/confidence/rizz will disappear.

By this I mean guys who aren't good looking or high status yet slay through personality/NT/low inhb

I've known a few irl

One who had 100+ slays, he was 5'10 and legit looked shit, I've made several threads on this guy. Shit face shit physique yet one of the most socially dominant guys I've ever met; he legit used to bully my 6'2 chad friend.

2 guys from work are personality slayers, one from this thread

Another is a facially average, buzzed NW2.5 who a few weeks ago had 4 girls in rotation. I wasn't there, but apparently one of his dates met him outside our office after work once and all the other guys couldn't believe how hot she was. Looks wise she was insane compared to him. But he is one of the loudest, most confident brutes I've met. His physique is't that good either imagine a strongman body but natty

You have to see this shit to believe it

It's entirely possible, but more often than not, these types of guys are born not made
He probably had status or appeal, personality doesnt do shit

By this I mean guys who aren't good looking or high status yet slay through personality/NT/low inhb

I've known a few irl

One who had 100+ slays, he was 5'10 and legit looked shit, I've made several threads on this guy. Shit face shit physique yet one of the most socially dominant guys I've ever met; he legit used to bully my 6'2 chad friend.

2 guys from work are personality slayers, one from this thread

Another is a facially average, buzzed NW2.5 who a few weeks ago had 4 girls in rotation. I wasn't there, but apparently one of his dates met him outside our office after work once and all the other guys couldn't believe how hot she was. Looks wise she was insane compared to him. But he is one of the loudest, most confident brutes I've met. His physique is't that good either imagine a strongman body but natty

You have to see this shit to believe it

It's entirely possible, but more often than not, these types of guys are born not made
Man wtf that’s insane and ropefuel for me and you bhai how tf these guys do that fr

For that, you need to have at least normie looks

• +1
Reactions: Kamui

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member